Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t notice her looking back, but she struck me as being focused and not wanting to make eye contact with strangers? It was after midnight and I would be that way for safety.
Coming from a daughter who's father was in law enforcement for years on swat team, bomb squad and undercover, he always taught me to make eye contact with everyone. It makes them feel inferior if their an attacker.

I didn’t notice her looking back, but she struck me as being focused and not wanting to make eye contact with
strangers? It was after midnight and I would be that way for safety.
I didn’t notice her looking back, but she struck me as being focused and not wanting to make eye contact with strangers? It was after midnight and I would be that way for safety.
There was someone existing the gas station when she came in... I still think this should be looked at

11:20- Bought chips at Chevron.
11:30- Snapchat text with roommate.
11:57- Phone turned off or died.
12:30- Car seen on traffic cam at S. College & I85.
I wonder if she got the chips ahead of meeting this guy, so that she would already have them for later when she went home. Maybe she wasn’t going to eat them right away? And maybe somewhere nearby is where she met him, and that’s when she texted the friend on snap, then the rest...we don’t really know.

I wish the reporter who interviewed the PD Chief would have asked him if the damage on the car looks like the type of damge you get while in an accident or the type of damage that is done on purpose by someone.
The damage struck me as a scraping, like backing out too close to something? I hope that makes sense.

Coming from a daughter who's father was in law enforcement for years on swat team, bomb squad and undercover, he always taught me to make eye contact with everyone. It makes them feel inferior if their an attacker.
I understand that. But also know sometimes I am just determined and appear aloof even tho I am aware.
It seems like a small store, the only other person we saw was those legs leaving.

Wow, where do you all find out all this info?
The Venmo for chips ? (Was her card that broke?)
The job?
I’m impressed, I haven’t seen any of this in MSN
Except Nancy grace mentioned chips but she’s loud so I divide what she says in half

Last edited:
I live in the Mtgy area. I just drove to the apartments where Aniah’s car was found. I didn’t see any LE there unless they were in unmarked cars and staying hidden.

The only thing that stood out to me were missing slats of wood from a privacy fence. The fence ran the length of the property. The train tracks are on the other side of the fence.

Mrs Beasley on the prowl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member