Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that. But also know sometimes I am just determined and appear aloof even tho I am aware.
It seems like a small store, the only other person we saw was those legs leaving.
It’s your pretty typical small southern gas station. Two rows of gas pumps outside. About four aisles inside with a bathroom in the far corner away from where she was headed. Her row has chips on the left, soft drinks on the right, beer in the back. Row two is candy...row three small groceries, etc. the register area is super crowded offering all kinds of junk. She passes boiled peanuts on her right as she walks down the aisle. Several video cameras of different styles spread throughout. More than one on her aisle. One just over the door as you exit and a big one aimed at the front door above the gas pumps.

Oh don't go Mrs Beasley!!! It's a learning process you will get the hang of it. I'm only pointing it out because they close threads if there are too many violations, and I don't want this closed. I've had my posts taken down because of TOS when I first started.

Oh don't go Mrs Beasley!!! It's a learning process you will get the hang of it. I'm only pointing it out because they close threads if there are too many violations, and I don't want this closed. I've had my posts taken down because of TOS when I first started.

Ok I thought you might be the FBI and were headed to get me. I’m totally joking. You are a saint. Haha

For real, I can’t find where the rules are.

How can I delete my account?

Welcome to websleuths!
Please don't delete your account. It will be ok. :)

Just go to your post and click edit. Then delete/backspace whatever you need to delete and either just type in a period (.) Or type DBM (deleted by me) then repost.

Here is the link to the forum with the rules
The Rules

Has anyone heard of any video of her outside that store or any other local video surveillance cameras with her on it?
No but quite frankly I find it so hard to believe she was not picked up by other cameras. I feel surely there is more. There is literally a bank across the street in the parking lot of a Winn Dixie. Also like we’ve said this is a very busy intersection. Five or more lanes wide both directions, two going in each direction plus a turning late. Game weekends like this one are nuts.

No but quite frankly I find it so hard to believe she was not picked up by other cameras. I feel surely there is more. There is literally a bank across the street in the parking lot of a Winn Dixie. Also like we’ve said this is a very busy intersection. Five or more lanes wide both directions, two going in each direction plus a turning late. Game weekends like this one are nuts.
There has to be. Makes you wonder why nothing else has been shared.

I've been following this story since the beginning due to my interest in MMA and made an account to follow here, not sure if it's been posted here but her stepfather has pulled himself from his scheduled fight in December. May God be with the family

I've been following this story since the beginning due to my interest in MMA and made an account to follow here, not sure if it's been posted here but her stepfather has pulled himself from his scheduled fight in December. May God be with the family

Welcome nonstickmeat :)

Some links, sorry if already posted:
Walt Harris drops out of UFC on ESPN 7 main event as search for missing stepdaughter continues
Nov 1, 2019

Walt Harris withdraws from UFC on ESPN 7, Jon Jones adds to reward for missing daughter
Nov 1, 2019

Walt Harris Withdraws From UFC Washington, D.C. Headliner to Search for Stepdaughter
Nov 1, 2019

Harris off UFC card as search for child continues

Walt Harris withdraws from UFC on ESPN 7 amid family crisis with stepdaughter missing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member