Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to 2019 where cops don’t drive Crown Vic’s with antenna’s. I’d prefer the criminal notice the cop car rather than be warned ahead of time online. Surely you don’t think it’s a good idea to mention the location of undercover cops when the criminal hasn’t been arrested. No one is that ignorant.
This particular cop did drive a crown Vic so in my opinion definitely not undercover. You really think the perp is coming back to the car drop sight? I think not. My point wasn’t about it being unmarked my point was about the location the car was left. Relax, it’s the weekend. What I said was no different than much else said on here. Some people are just too uptight.

Another UFC fan here and yes this news is sad all round because walt is coming off a few very impressive knock out wins, He has 13 wins and 13 knock out's and has been ranked in the Top 10, he's only a few fights away from some big paydays and possibly a title shot. I am hoping this dosen't effect his career in a negative way.

RBBM

I wouldn't think his career would be adversely affected. If anything, he comes across as a loving father who is worried sick about his daughter.

Praying she is found soon, and praying for her Family and Friends as well.

Another UFC fan here and yes this news is sad all round because walt is coming off a few very impressive knock out wins, He has 13 wins and 13 knock out's and has been ranked in the Top 10, he's only a few fights away from some big paydays and possibly a title shot. I am hoping this dosen't effect his career in a negative way.

Respectfully bolded by me.
When he resumes fighting, he might be more driven than ever to succeed--to win for Aniah.

I see what you're saying, but it's likely the last thing on his mind.

I agree. He is focused on the task at hand, which is why he is a winner.

So I swung through Park Place Apts this morning at 9:30 am. < modsnip> These apartments are far nicer than I thought and is adjacent to a Baptist retirement home and an assisted living facility. This is not the hood. Trust me, Montgomery has plenty of sketchy areas but this one looks decent. Gated entry but yes both doors are opened probably continually. Changed my opinion a little of situation in that either the guy is smarter than I thought or not as sketchy in appearance as I might have guessed. I also think it’s more likely he called for a ride once he arrived with Aniahs car. Anyone else checked this out?

Thanks for the field report. You have changed my opinion of the apartments back to what I initially thought about them when I looked them up--a nice, reasonably affordable residential option.

When I drove by there, there are the cameras located as stated above. However, I’d like to add I saw one on the outside corner of the store. If you’re standing at the front door, on the right corner of the building. Idk if it’s real or a “dummy” but it is there. Not sure about the back corner (but idk where she parked either). So, if those outside cameras actually record, pretty sure LE has it.

I think LE has more on video, too. Would anyone not know that gas stations have cameras? I feel like this is basic common knowledge, especially if you watch the news or TV. This seems like an extremely careless place to harm someone.

So I swung through Park Place Apts this morning at 9:30 am. < modsnip> These apartments are far nicer than I thought and is adjacent to a Baptist retirement home and an assisted living facility. This is not the hood. Trust me, Montgomery has plenty of sketchy areas but this one looks decent. Gated entry but yes both doors are opened probably continually. Changed my opinion a little of situation in that either the guy is smarter than I thought or not as sketchy in appearance as I might have guessed. I also think it’s more likely he called for a ride once he arrived with Aniahs car. Anyone else checked this out?

Thanks for doing that. Is there a specific reason why you think it's more likely he called for a ride?

Evidence shows a missing college student was harmed and is now considered a victim of foul play, police said Thursday as her mother and stepfather, who’s an Ultimate Fighting Championship heavyweight, pleaded for information.

Speaking in an interview with WBRC-TV, Angela Harris said “there has to be someone who knows” what happened to Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, of suburban Birmingham.

“We have to have her back,” she said. A social media message sent by Blanchard to her roommate indicated she might have been with a male before she disappeared, Harris said.

“There are just a lot of things that don’t add up for us as parents,” he said. “We just really, really want to know.”
Police Say Missing Alabama College Student Was Harmed

Blanchard was last seen on surveillance video walking into a store in Auburn. "This is a serious crime that we are investigating. It does involve injuries to someone else," said Police Chief Paul Register.
aniah-5-e1572320368326.jpg

Aniah Haley Blanchard WIAT-TV

"Her roommate was Snapchatting her, 'Where are you? Are you close to home?' And she said 'Yes,' and then she says, 'Who are you with?' Then she says a certain male's name," Harris said.
"Evidence from within her vehicle is the reason that we are aware that she was harmed," Register said.
Mother asks public for help in case of missing college student: "We have to have her back" - CBS News

Thanks for the field report. You have changed my opinion of the apartments back to what I initially thought about them when I looked them up--a nice, reasonably affordable residential option.

Might want to read the reviews for that complex. Looks can be deceiving. Another local person who knows the complex says that the complex might not look that bad, but the tenants of it are a different perspective.

Cannot help but wonder if Aniah was taken in an attempt to sabotage her step. f's upward mobility?
speculation, imo.

Been following along and of course I’m so worried for this girl.

The most curious aspect to me is the discrepancy between two different friends have said she was going to meet someone from a dating site and that she was with a guy she just met named Eric and her demeanor/every other clue pointing to her going home to bed.

Long day, funeral, late at night (reportedly not a night owl), working in morning, buying chips which was a before bed routine, being close to home, looking tired on video all point to going HOME. Yet two different people said she was going to meet/was with someone. Which is it?

RBBM.
I suspect that there is no real "Eric" and that the message purportedly from Aniah about meeting someone was a time-buying ruse by the perpetrator(s) in control of her phone.

There's always the possibility that there were two perps that live in the auburn area and are hiding in plain sight. The car being dropped by one in Montgomery could've been to throw LE off, then he was picked up by his buddy who drove them home to auburn.

Cannot help but wonder if Aniah was taken in an attempt to sabotage her step. f's upward mobility?
speculation, imo.

As a long time 15+ year viewer of MMA (it is basically the only sport I watch and I love it) I would say I really don't think that this Aniah case is anyway linked to Walt's MMA career. Walt is not yet a star, although he is a good prospect and mostly liked by MMA fans, I never really hear anyone giving him any hate or saying bad things about him, and the combat sports crowd tends to be a vocal one! I think it is because Walt doesn't talk alot of trash and just trains and focuses on his next fights and bring the action. He seems like a good man, I like him. I hope this case can be resolved with a good ending.

If someone wanted to screw with Walts MMA career, the best way would probably be to contaminate his food or drink with steroids or something close to a fight so that he fails a drugstest.

Last edited:
I appreciate looking at all angles, but the poster above me is right, this case has nothing to do with Walt’s mma career... Walt isn’t popular only diehards would know who he is AND Aniah’s last name is different than his. So nobody would even know that’s her step dad (unless she told them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52