Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You!! It looks like Vans may be something to do with skateboarding.<modsnip: alluding to race> Jackcet was sold at low end store or second hand store..
Vans is a pretty popular brand across the board. You definitely don’t need to be a skateboarder to wear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we can’t post anything from SM... but here’s a news article about a robbery and beating in Montgomery earlier this year and the man arrested looks a lot like the guy on the video... in MOO and whatnot. (The guy arrested in this article was also arrested in 2012 for the attempted murder of 2 LE officers at a Chevron in Montgomery.)

Two charged with beating, robbing, abducting 2 men at Montgomery hotel

Further arrest history and additional mugshots on the man you mentioned in the news article: https://alabama.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Ibraheem+&lname=Yazeed+&fpartial=True

Further arrest history and additional mugshots on the man you mentioned in the news article: https://alabama.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Ibraheem+&lname=Yazeed+&fpartial=True

Holy moly. This guy is a career criminal.. please don't tell me he is actually walking the streets like others are suggesting? The guy has numerous arrests for illegally carrying firearms in the last 7 years, that should have been a warning sign in of itself that he is a threat.. then just this year he tries to murder 2 people and kidnapped people? Crazy.

It is weird that he previously on record has major crimes recorded at a CHEVRON of all places.. this is crazy.

2013-02-18_131784.jpg

This man has an evil look in his eyes JMO.

Can anyone confirm if this man is indeed walking the streets and not in jail? Looking at his wrap sheet, especially what he did earlier this year, I would be blown away if he has done all he has done and is still walking the streets. <modsnip> This guy is a career criminal that always seems to have weapons, I hope he is in Jail and the legal system did not let this guy slide.

Holy moly. This guy is a career criminal.. please don't tell me he is actually walking the streets like others are suggesting? The guy has numerous arrests for illegally carrying firearms in the last 7 years, that should have been a warning sign in of itself that he is a threat.. then just this year he tries to murder 2 people and kidnapped people? Crazy.

It is weird that he previously on record has major crimes recorded at a CHEVRON of all places.. this is crazy.

2013-02-18_131784.jpg

This man has an evil look in his eyes JMO.

Can anyone confirm if this man is indeed walking the streets and not in jail? Looking at his wrap sheet, especially what he did earlier this year, I would be blown away if he has done all he has done and is still walking the streets. <modsnip> This guy is a career criminal that always seems to have weapons, I hope he is in Jail and the legal system did not let this guy slide.

I looked at the local detention facilities rosters and did not see him listed as an inmate, but I could be wrong. There is buzz on social media that I obviously won’t quote here, but it is interesting.

Definitely a striking resemblance between the two photos, and a third I found on a website that I won’t post cuz I think it’s against TOS since he hasn’t been named as poi.
Someone said he had been identified? Anyone able to confirm it’s the same man?

Last edited:
Vans is a pretty popular brand across the board. You definitely don’t need to be a skateboarder to wear them.

Yes, this. Vans is a very popular brand. My kids and I wear Vans shoes and hoodies regularly and we aren't skaters. In fact, my daughter has a hoodie very similar to the one in the POI photo.

Missing college student's parents meet with Natalee Holloway's mother
"Blanchard’s mother, Angela Haley-Harris, and her stepfather, Walt Harris, spoke to ABC News on Wednesday just after meeting Beth Holloway for the first time. Natalee Holloway, who was also from Alabama, went missing in May 2005 on a trip to Aruba following her high school graduation and was never found. She is presumed dead.

“I followed Natalee’s case and I’ve always admired her for her strength — just thought she was an amazing lady,” Haley-Harris told ABC News of Beth. “She’s an amazing woman and I think she’s going to be a great support for us.”

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, an organization that helps in finding missing people, connected Holloway with the Harris family and is assisting in the search for Blanchard.

One of Haley-Harris’ younger children previously died in a car crash, she said. But the feeling of Blanchard’s absence has been different.

Haley-Harris said, “I know what it feels like to lose a child, but the situation with Natalee, her disappearance and what Beth has gone through, I can’t relate to that. Now I can. I just feel like I needed her, I needed somebody who knows what I’m going through, what we’re going through. … I needed help, because this is such a rare situation.”

I looked at the local detention facilities rosters and did not see him listed as an inmate, but I could be wrong. There is buzz on social media that I obviously won’t quote here, but it is interesting.
I believe it's the same guy. I have all ideas the police know him well, but I'm not sure why they wouldn't release his name. Of course it looks really bad that he's a violent criminal and out of jail. MOO.

It’s interesting to me that social media is full of this man’s name/ pic, but law enforcement hasn’t commented yet. You would think they would make a statement soon if they think it’s their perp.

Can a local please please tell me how far away Evergreen Alabama is from Montgomery?
Hour distance wise ?
I have looked on google maps but it’s all over the place.

About 1.5 hours south.
This is really interesting but there are two problems with this being how it went.

1. Where was his car at during all of this?

2. And the biggest issue of all is clearly if he disposed of her body then he's going to be covered in blood. If his car was left near Auborn or even somewhere in the middle then he would have had to taken an Uber or had someone pick him up and take him to his car from Montgomery which means they'd have seen him covered in blood etc. Like even if he disposed of his hoodie I think there would still be blood evidence on his pants, hands, and stuff.

The only plausible explanation I can think of this guy had help but you would think that LE would have noticed someone in the passenger side of the POI's car in the camera where they seen what kind of car he drives.

On SM, there is a man who fits the POI description as discussed in this thread (don't know how to add all of that to this post). According to his arrest record, he is out on bond for beating a man unconscious, among other things. There was a woman arrested with him. If this is the person who got Aniah, he doesn't work alone.

Last edited:
It’s interesting to me that social media is full of this man’s name/ pic, but law enforcement hasn’t commented yet. You would think they would make a statement soon if they think it’s their perp.

SM is also reporting that he has been booked into custardy 5:00am today. If this is true then that's pretty scary because it would have taken SM just hours to ID this guy and in that case the video snaps of him should have been released a long time ago.

He’s in custody?!? This is amazing. After seeing several pics and reading about the brutal impulsive violence it seems to fit perfectly imo
Yes he works with others, which makes it pretty clear he’s a career criminal but I also find it likely that he did this alone...

incredible that he was out of jail.. it seems pretty clear by his past that it was only a matter of time that he would murder if he hasn’t already. Disgusting.

Last edited:
“One of Haley-Harris’ younger children previously died in a car crash, she said. But the feeling of Blanchard’s absence has been different.”

Is this true? Her parents already lost one child to a vehicle accident??

Look at the portion of the video where she turns her head a little looking backward, and the legs of the person turn slightly and the person pauses. The pic of the POI shows him turned toward her standing by the door, as evidenced by the caution tripod and shelving with maybe personal care items by the front door. There is nothing good about the way he's looking at her. I'm angry on so many levels that he is out walking the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech