Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know by chance why Evergreen, AL would be possibly involved in this case? Just curious as that is a city in between and in route from Auburn/Montgomery to Pensacola, FL where IY was captured.

A few days ago in the Aniah Forum Thread #2, @Mistree had asked how far Evergreen was from Montgomery. @Ltiger4 also noted seeing Evergreen being mentioned on SM.

Anyone know if there is a connection or relevance between IY and Evergreen, AL?

Does anyone know by chance why Evergreen, AL would be possibly involved in this case? Just curious as that is a city in between and in route from Auburn/Montgomery to Pensacola, FL where IY was captured.

A few days ago in the Aniah Forum Thread #2, @Mistree had asked how far Evergreen was from Montgomery. @Ltiger also noted seeing Evergreen being mentioned on SM.

Anyone know if there is a connection or relevance between IY and Evergreen, AL?

I just mentioned that there are apartments called Evergreen in Auburn. I do not know how Evergreen, Alabama could be connected.

Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

"Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" was discovered in the passenger's side of Aniah Blanchard's vehicle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed for the arrest of suspect Ibraheem Yazeed.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit."
Wait who is the witness? His accomplice?! Surely anyone else would have come forward awhile ago. Karma is a b**** Bro Skee ain’t it?JMo

Wow!!!! So then he must have been the one sending the snap texts. Or his accomplice. That’s shocking.

I thought it was previously stated that he was seen leaving the chevron in his silver car?

I also read a news report that he was seen leaving in the silver car. Maybe he left his car there and went back and got it later?

I suspect Aniah was not the one sending the snaps. Her parents alluded to that possibility in the beginning.

Wait who is the witness? His accomplice?! Surely anyone else would have come forward awhile ago. Karma is a b**** Bro Skee ain’t it?JMo

I was initially going to say that the witness could have came forward a long time ago stating that they had seen somebody forcing her into a car. But then i realized the statement said "Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness" So not just somebody was seen they are saying Yazeed specifically. How do you recognize somebody at night time doing such a thing unless you are VERY close.

This just makes the LE time line of info being released even more odd. when was this tip received? seems stranges that so much is coming out all at once.

Logically I would tend to think that if someone was not involved witnessed a young girl being forced into a car and kidnapped, most would call 911 right away. With the reward at 105k, it begs the question of who witnessed and reported it and at what point in the investigation. I lean towards someone who was involved. Anyone else would have come forward right away and or called 911.

Perhaps the witness came forward when the reward reached 105,000. Either it’s his accomplice or someone in his inner circle who was scared to come forward earlier?

I was initially going to say that the witness could have came forward a long time ago stating that they had seen somebody forcing her into a car. But then i realized the statement said "Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness" So not just somebody was seen they are saying Yazeed specifically.

This just makes the LE time line of info being released even more odd. when was this tip received? seems stranges that so much is coming out all at once.

I was initially going to say that the witness could have came forward a long time ago stating that they had seen somebody forcing her into a car. But then i realized the statement said "Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness" So not just somebody was seen they are saying Yazeed specifically. How do you recognize somebody at night time doing such a thing unless you are VERY close.

I suppose they could have ID'ed him in a line-up. It could just be the wording of the sentence using the actual name rather than a personal pronoun.

Sounds like the witness could have been the worker in the chevron or another customer who was in at the same time as aniah and yazeed.

They could also have told the police straight away and we are just hearing about it now, there is a reason they cut yazeed out of the original video of aniah.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit.

Is it me or does this sound like she was forced into the other vehicle AT THE CHEVRON. If so somebody else must have got into her car.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit.

But she wasn’t reported missing until the next morning by friends and family. And wouldn’t the convenience store worker or customer have called 911 right away? I would!

Sounds like the witness could have been the worker in the chevron or another customer who was in at the same time as aniah and yazeed.

They could also have told the police straight away and we are just hearing about it now, there is a reason they cut yazeed out of the original video of aniah.

But what doesn’t make sense with this is that Aniah’s parents are the ones who alerted LE to the Chevron, after they saw the purchase on her venmo. If someone had told police right away when they saw her being abducted, wouldn’t police have connected...we have witnesses to an abduction...we have a missing girl...hmmm, I don’t know, maybe they’re related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper