Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This news, when shared with Aniah’s parents who sat down with NBC News Thursday, struck a chord, especially with her stepfather Walt Harris.

“To say the least, it’s upsetting. That you have a rap sheet as long as what I’ve been told and you’re walking around free. It’s confusing how a person that bad and that evil can be amongst us,” Walt Harris said.

Snip

“There’s a sense of rage, there’s a sense of anger that flows through you just thinking that that could be the person,” said Walt Harris.

More at link:

’It still seems like a dream’: Blanchard’s parents speak on new developments in case
God Bless Them
Honestly just cannot imagine the anger and heartbreak and fear. I have a lot of difficulty even letting myself think about what it would be like if I knew this man had been anywhere near one of my daughters. Her parents have continued to amaze me throughout this entire ordeal.

I feel sorry for Walts next opponent in the ring! Do you call it that-ring?
This news, when shared with Aniah’s parents who sat down with NBC News Thursday, struck a chord, especially with her stepfather Walt Harris.

“To say the least, it’s upsetting. That you have a rap sheet as long as what I’ve been told and you’re walking around free. It’s confusing how a person that bad and that evil can be amongst us,” Walt Harris said.

Snip

“There’s a sense of rage, there’s a sense of anger that flows through you just thinking that that could be the person,” said Walt Harris.

More at link:

’It still seems like a dream’: Blanchard’s parents speak on new developments in case
God Bless Them

Do y'all think he will talk? I really don't see him talking, probably confident he could get off. If there is an accomplice maybe they can get them to flip for a lesser sentence, providing they have enough evidence to begin with.

I have no idea why we are wasting our time talking about a black eye on this guy!!! Who cares ! His history alone is a risk to LE and if he is running and hiding from them and putting up a fight then good I wish they made the other eye match! I woke up this morning, saw the news of his arrest and wondered if Walt had gotten to him before the police. This guy is a mince to society. I noticed on one of his Facebook pages most of his friends that were women had a lot of lingerie pics and *advertiser censored* video ads. Basically all posts were referencing either sex, drugs, or violence. The loser can stay in jail... he definitely won’t be missed by me.
I cannot find his fb. Any hints?

Do y'all think he will talk? I really don't see him talking, probably confident he could get off. If there is an accomplice maybe they can get them to flip for a lesser sentence, providing they have enough evidence to begin with.

Authorities believe there will be other arrests. “We do think there’s a likelihood that someone else is involved in this case.” Register wouldn’t give details about any other person’s role.

Ibraheem Yazeed: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Bro Skee is a seasoned and hardened criminal that knows the system, not going to talk, IMO.

LE needs to get to and squeeze any accomplices.

I still confused by one thing in this case.

Why?

"Register described public input as “critical” to the case."

And this is exactly why law enforcement needs to share more details with the public. This guy was identified and publicly named within an hour of the surveillance photo being released o

Bingo! If that picture was out sooner he would have been caught sooner. There is no doubt in my mind the chances of finding Aniah alive would have been greatly increased instead they wait two weeks. I don’t care what their reasons where, he was obviously in the Chevron and they wanted to talk to him. The police need to quit outsmarting themselves.

As far as the outrage we all share...How on earth do you have an elderly beating victim who survives without enough evidence? Not buying it. Not all are trying to keep them off the streets. It is a growing problem.

Double Bingo! Simply put, bond releases need to be MUCH more strict. This is becoming a wicked cycle and you don’t have to be a Rhodes Scholar or see it. NO MORE 10% CRAP, ITS A CHARADE. CHANGE THE DAMN LAWS...NOW!

1. You people have ridiculously high standards for the police lol so they're going to do facial recognition software immediately from a 420p gas station vid of a random guy?

Quite frankly I am not always on the side of police. I don’t feel like they handle some things properly as mentioned above but, to expect facial recognition software in any other place then the highest levels like the FBI, CIA, NSA or military is unrealistic.

It would be safer for everyone if there could be a law passed that states that an individual with a history of violence charged with "kidnapping and attempted murder" like Ibraheem Yazeed - must have NO BOND.

CHANGE THE LAWS NOW. CALL YOUR STATE REPS, CONGRESSMAN, SENATORS AND EVERYONE WITH A SAY. This has to be a grass roots movement. No more deals from DA’s on these habitual serious offenders. What’s the problem, not enough confidence in your abilities to nab the big fish so you make a deal with the devil instead? COME ON PEOPLE. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY. IVE HAD IT.

Bingo! If that picture was out sooner he would have been caught sooner. There is no doubt in my mind the chances of finding Aniah alive would have been greatly increased instead they wait two weeks. I don’t care what their reasons where, he was obviously in the Chevron and they wanted to talk to him. The police need to quit outsmarting themselves.

Double Bingo! Simply put, bond releases need to be MUCH more strict. This is becoming a wicked cycle and you don’t have to be a Rhodes Scholar or see it. NO MORE 10% CRAP, ITS A CHARADE. CHANGE THE DAMN LAWS...NOW!

Quite frankly I am not always on the side of police. I don’t feel like they handle some things properly as mentioned above but, to expect facial recognition software in any other place then the highest levels like the FBI, CIA, NSA or military is unrealistic.

CHANGE THE LAWS NOW. CALL YOUR STATE REPS, CONGRESSMAN, SENATORS AND EVERYONE WITH A SAY. This has to be a grass roots movement. No more deals from DA’s on these habitual serious offenders. What’s the problem, not enough confidence in your abilities to nab the big fish so you make a deal with the devil instead? COME ON PEOPLE. LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY. IVE HAD IT.
TRIPLE LIKE

I live in Auburn and have been following this case. I can almost guarantee that our DA will have a rock solid case against him and there will be zero room for error. I am thankful the charges are here and not in Montgomery because they have completely dropped the ball with this criminal. I've heard lots of air activity around here today which makes me think they've moved the search area some. I won't reveal what area of auburn I live because I don't want to compromise anything with finding her. I just hope the guy talks and they can find her. He seems like an arrogant idiot though and has gotten away with so much already

I live in Auburn and have been following this case. I can almost guarantee that our DA will have a rock solid case against him and there will be zero room for error. I am thankful the charges are here and not in Montgomery because they have completely dropped the ball with this criminal. I've heard lots of air activity around here today which makes me think they've moved the search area some. I won't reveal what area of auburn I live because I don't want to compromise anything with finding her. I just hope the guy talks and they can find her. He seems like an arrogant idiot though and has gotten away with so much already
I am just thankful there isn't a game this weekend. They can continue to search without having to deal with football traffic. I graduated from Auburn so I have been following this. I just can't imagine not feeling safe in Auburn. Times have really changed. I am praying that Aniah is found safe.

There is a petition on Change.org to pass a law about not letting violent offenders out on bond. I had thought Aniah's mother was involved with the petition but I can't seem to find that now. I didn't put the link because I wasn't entirely sure if it violated TOS but if interested you can google search, "Aniah Blanchard petition" and it should pop right up!

I just dropped off food and gas gift cards for Texas EquuSearch. If you are local and would like to donate, please see the link below.

AUMC collecting donations for search volunteers

It was so kind of you to do this. I know these organizations rely heavily on community donations and help!

I think he’ll give up location. Once presented with the evidence they have on him he’ll be likely to talk based on what I’ve read of his previous run ins with the law.

I agree I think he will talk sooner than later!

Friday is day 15 of the search for missing Lee County college student Aniah Blanchard.

Law enforcement from 11 agencies are actively searching for Blanchard, 19, on foot with K-9 units and from the air with hopes of bringing her home.

Authorities have been focusing their search efforts in Auburn, Montgomery and the area in between

11 agencies actively searching for Aniah Blanchard

I am hoping they are able to find out where she is by the end of this weekend or next week, it has dragged on long enough. As for the reward money, I think it should go to TES if they end up not giving it to anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member