Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just playing devils advocate here

It's also possible that a second perp involved in the abduction and looking for a plea deal has an incentive to lie to save his own *advertiser censored*. Its possible that yazeed and his friend arrived at the chevron in that silver/grey town car and yazeed goes inside while his accomplice waits outside in their vehicle. We know that Yazeed was inside the chevron before aniah as he is seen leaving as aniah in walking in. This means a second perp sitting outside in their vehicle would have observed aniah first before yazeed she may have even pulled up along side their car before going into the store, The second perp could could very well be that one that forced her into her car and drove away with her. leaving yazeed to then leave in their silver town car which would tie in with the statement the police put out about yazeed being observed leaving in a silver town car.

I think it’s more likely the 2nd scenario. AB was reported missing the following morning so if someone had immediately called, LE would have figured out pretty quickly it was AB being abducted at the Chevron. Instead it was her parents who alerted authorities that she had last been at the Chevron because of the purchase she made. JMO but I don’t believe an eye witness came into play until after the POI’s pic was released. Had someone reported an eye witness abduction earlier on, LE most definitely would have released his pic much earlier, as in soon after her car was found with a significant amount of blood. JMHO

ETA:I think LE did know POI was in the store early on but for whatever reason they thought he left in the silver car. Someone much later led them to believe he actually did not. Moo
If eye witness had called police with what he saw it may have saved her life. I do not understand people that witness a crime and turn a blind eye to it. My city had a 61 year old woman raped and murdered a few days ago. Witnessed by 3 people, no body stepped in to help. The sad thing is it happend directly across from the police department.

Sometimes it doesnt take much effort from us to stop violence. I woke at 3am to the sounds of a woman sobbing and crying out - when I lived in the US. Went outside and there was a man trying to rape a woman. All I did was yell out "Hey, what are you doing? Leave her alone". He stopped, she ran to me, we went inside and called the police.

Of course, my husband (at the time) said I should have not got involved. And even though we lived furthest from the incident, not one other door opened to assist the woman.
It may put me in danger, but I’ll always help if I see someone’s in trouble. Not going to be a coward and be a part of the bystander effect. Read Kitty Genovese story. I would want someone to help me.

It's also possible that a second perp involved in the abduction and looking for a plea deal has an incentive to lie to save his own *advertiser censored*. Its possible that yazeed and his friend arrived at the chevron in that silver/grey town car and yazeed goes inside while his accomplice waits outside in their vehicle. We know that Yazeed was inside the chevron before aniah as he is seen leaving as aniah in walking in. This means a second perp sitting outside in their vehicle would have observed aniah first before yazeed she may have even pulled up along side their car before going into the store, The second perp could could very well be that one that forced her into her car and drove away with her. leaving yazeed to then leave in their silver town car which would tie in with the statement the police put out about yazeed being observed leaving in a silver town car.

I think phone pings might establish who was where. Even if it took them a while to get Yazeed's phone number(s?) from other people - if he has a burner phone or two.

Aniah's phone didn't go dark until shortly before midnight. She must have been forced into her vehicle shortly after 11:20pm. Possibly Yazeed didn't turn his own phone off until around midnight as well, if he turned it off at all.

According to the U.S. Marshals, when they found Yazeed he didn’t comply with verbal commands.

“The Task Force members then had to physically remove him from his hiding spot,” said Inspector Dominic Guadagnoli.

Suspect in Aniah Blanchard disappearance to be brought to Alabama
To bad they didn't have to shoot him. This guy, for some unknown reason, gets his hand slapped instead of doing time for his crimes. The Alabama laws need a work over, as well as my state Georgia. On the 13th we are putting to death a man that killed another 23 years ago. About 22 years to late in my opinion

I think phone pings might establish who was where. Even if it took them a while to get Yazeed's phone number(s?) from other people.

Aniah's phone didn't go dark until shortly before midnight. She must have been forced into her vehicle shortly after 11:20pm. Possibly Yazeed didn't turn his own phone off until around midnight as well, if he turned it off at all.

Her vehicle was also seen on south collage street around 12:30am, so there is just over an hour where her vehicle remains in the auburn area after she leaves the chevron at 11:20 so it will be interesting to see where exactly they went directly after leaving the chevron because they didn't head towards montgomery until after 12:30.

No it does not state that. And the reason I believe no aid was rendered is because the witness was involved in the abduction. Look it is not a coincidence that two weeks after the abduction and within 24 hours there is an eyewitness, a suspect identified, and that suspect arrested in Florida based off a tip. All of those events occurred That rapidly because law enforcement has the other party involved. It is my belief The plan for the abduction was for profit and I Y crossed the line. So whoever was with him and a part of that abduction turned him over. All JMO
Does not state what? Not clear on what you are saying.

Absolutely! I posted a few threads back that I hope they have more on IY than just an eye witness statement because of exactly this. Hopefully they have DNA evidence to place him in her car. IMO

Her vehicle was also seen on south collage street around 12:30am, so there is just over an hour where her vehicle remains in the auburn area after she leaves the chevron at 11:20 so it will be interesting to see where exactly they went directly after leaving the chevron because they didn't head towards montgomery until after 12:30.

That hour between between the Chevron and the license plate ping on S College by 85 has me stumped. Why not go straight down college to the interstate immediately? Where were they?

I need some background. This isn’t a case I’m following.

Thanks so much for responding!

In short, this is a tragic case of a young college student in Alabama stopping off at a gas station late one night on her way home and is never seen again. Her car was located with a large amount of blood in the passenger seat, but she has not been found. It's taken several weeks, but a POI was identified, and arrested just yesterday (he was fleeing from police and they apprehended him in Florida.)

This perp has a rap sheet of violence that goes way back. He is currently out on bond for attempted murder, kidnapping and robbery when he killed this innocent young woman.

So generally I was curious what happens in proceeding with this potential kidnapping & murder trial while he's still pending trial for the other? Will one get shelved, so to speak or is it more likely that the two different public offenders will just prepare independently?

When I read your comment I got chills. If he killed her, and I know that is still an if at this point, he could have killed her in that hour and disposed of her somewhere locally before heading to Montgomery. I hope the search teams have considered this.

If eye witness had called police with what he saw it may have saved her life. I do not understand people that witness a crime and turn a blind eye to it. My city had a 61 year old woman raped and murdered a few days ago. Witnessed by 3 people, no body stepped in to help. The sad thing is it happend directly across from the police department.
I totally agree, though it depends on 'who' the witness is.

How sad it has become though, people choose not to get involved in a crime being commited....it's a tough call; The drugs of the day now create volatile situations....Least people can do is alert LE...at the time!

Edited: oxymoron ...

makes me cringe thinking he could have been staying in a hotel there (or just found an empty parking lot) and taken her to it before going back on the interstate. Thinking he did more than just kill her. Definitely deserving of more than a black eye. Would love to have seen his face when he found out who her step dad is.

IY is already facing charges of kidnapping and attempted murder. It's my understanding that, at the very least, he's facing 20 years in prison according to Alabama laws. He could get life. What does he have to lose by telling them where she is at this point if, in fact, they do have his DNA in Aniah's car? Why not make a deal to save himself from execution and give her location? He's not in Montgomery anymore. Lee County does things a little differently.

IY is already facing charges of kidnapping and attempted murder. It's my understanding that, at the very least, he's facing 20 years in prison according to Alabama laws. He could get life. What does he have to lose by telling them where she is at this point if, in fact, they do have his DNA in Aniah's car? Why not make a deal to save himself from execution and give her location? He's not in Montgomery anymore. Lee County does things a little differently.

leverage? It’s his single ounce of control he can use to work the system. Absolutely horrific but he has to say it at some point.

Absolutely! I posted a few threads back that I hope they have more on IY than just an eye witness statement because of exactly this. Hopefully they have DNA evidence to place him in her car. IMO

Yeah that's the scary part, From the information they have released to the public so far they only have him in the store at the same time as aniah and this witness statement that has just suddenly appeared. I hope they have more, his dna in the car would be huge, that alone would be enough for a conviction. Other wise how credible is this witness and what other evidence do they have, cell phone records etc. I am sure they have a lot more than we know.

That hour between between the Chevron and the license plate ping on S College by 85 has me stumped. Why not go straight down college to the interstate immediately? Where were they?

Probably assaulting her in the car and beating her to a pulp. Possibly disposing of her body and decided to ditch the car in the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895