Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aniah Blanchard's parents say they're praying for their daughter's accused kidnapperI just listened to the video with her father where he says, “His DNA is now linked to her.” This is the first time I’ve heard that there was a connection between his DNA and Aniah. Have I missed something or am I misinterpreting what he said?
You’re right, he does say that. I haven’t seen it anywhere else. It sounds like he’s referencing the affidavit, so I’m wondering if he just misspoke or misunderstood the DNA they were referencing? It would be huge if they had his DNA in the car, fingers crossed.

She wasn’t just dumped on the side of the road or she wouldn’t still be missing 2 weeks later. She’s well hidden IMO

That’s simply not true. She could easily be hidden in an area that hasn’t been searched.

I’ve followed countless cases where bodies have gone undiscovered long periods of time, with little effort to prevent discovery.

Hell, vehicles have gone weeks without discovery after going off the road.

Not found, doesn’t necessarily mean well hidden.

That’s simply not true. She could easily be hidden in an area that hasn’t been searched.

I’ve followed countless cases where bodies have gone undiscovered long periods of time, with little effort to prevent discovery.

Hell, vehicles have gone weeks without discovery after going off the road.

Not found, doesn’t necessarily mean well hidden.
Good point especially since this stretches out over a 50+ mile radius

Good point especially since this stretches out over a 50+ mile radius
I mean, it’s one thing if this was planned in advance, as usually occurs when someone knows the victim.

But she appears to have been a victim of opportunity, taken in a brazen blitz style attack. A guy with that little self control, probably didn’t have a plan to dispose of her.

So she could be in any number of locations, but I don’t think he would have taken the time to bury her or anything.

I just hope he gives her up, perhaps in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table. Otherwise, it could take a while.

How have they not found her yet? This dude couldn’t have spent too much time thinking about where to dump her....
I wonder how familiar he is with Auburn. If he knows the area well, to include the forest and other wooded areas, I’m not surprised at all. I would think it could take weeks just to search the forest thoroughly, and he wouldn’t have even had to get off College Street to get there. She could also be anywhere between Auburn and Montgomery. It’s really just an enormous area to search.

Also, it’s unlikely IMO, but her car wasn’t found for a full day, so he also could have gone many hours in any other direction with her body before coming back and dumping the car in Montgomery. He could have even put her body in an accomplice’s car, and it could be many states away (in Pensacola, for example). In any case, I trust that LE and searchers are doing their best to find her as fast as they can.

I don't think he came to auburn just to kidnap someone. I think he was here committing another crime. There were multiple units in the area of the chevron for other calls around the time she was taken. Scanner archives are nice to have sometimes to review. I can't figure out how he pulled this off at that intersection! I'm going to listen to the scanner archives again and see if anything stands out after the most recent information in this case

Auburn I’m, any chance you found anything interesting on the scanner archive?

Escambia County Arrest Warrant for IY

Attachments

• 9AD3FBB1-746D-40D7-B023-6D0B12024FCF.png
    9AD3FBB1-746D-40D7-B023-6D0B12024FCF.png
    340.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 714AA060-5ADC-4B99-B4A6-AE643D9A4CB2.png
    714AA060-5ADC-4B99-B4A6-AE643D9A4CB2.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 183
  • EF7E3800-04DE-4212-AC21-E7CDE2BA4035.png
    EF7E3800-04DE-4212-AC21-E7CDE2BA4035.png
    167 KB · Views: 142
Status