Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the common denominator here violent *advertiser censored*/violent graphic video games/ an insatiable appetite to commit murder that culminates with a crime of opportunity
I can't answer most of your questions, but I do wonder how many of these men are past or current users of "incel" and "pickup artist" social media. They've already found that a common denominator among most mass shooters is a history of violence against women, the incel movement is connected to other violent crime, and at least some of them (like Elliot Rodger) were deep into what is now called the incel movement. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case for a lot of these guys, unfortunately. That kind of stuff encourages young men to see women as "owing" them and as legitimate targets if they don't get their way.

Not the place to post this until LE says there is a connection. I don't think Bryce is a serial killer. JMO
I don’t know either way. “Strange behavior” in prior two weeks might be a “pre-killing period” as opposed to “cooling off” period, but the circumstances around MJ’s murder are poorly known, so, more chances for “no”.

I don’t know either way. “Strange behavior” in prior two weeks might be a “pre-killing period” as opposed to “cooling off” period, but the circumstances around MJ’s murder are poorly known, so, more chances for “no”.
Slight correction: It was reported on Sep 7 as "the past week," so I think this may mean just prior to, or since Melissa went missing. MOO

Others living in the Baseline 158 apartments told FOX 12 off-camera that the suspect allegedly lived just down the hall from Jubane, and had been acting strangely over the past week.

Last edited:
Slight correction: It was reported on Sep 7 as "the past week," so I think this may mean just prior to, or since Melissa went missing. MOO

Others living in the Baseline 158 apartments told FOX 12 off-camera that the suspect allegedly lived just down the hall from Jubane, and had been acting strangely over the past week.

I think it was reported as two weeks prior to MJ’s disappearance. But, we shall know more during the trial.

I think it was reported as two weeks prior to MJ’s disappearance. But, we shall know more during the trial.
Okay. I don't remember seeing that, and it kind of changes things in my mind. So, if you run across a link please post. TY

As far as I've been able to tell, the only people happy here in Oregon about the no-mugshots thing are those committing crimes... and not even very many of them, because it was very much a thing to gossip about who got caught and laugh at their mugshot!

(Until the law changed, there were actually mini-newspaper things printed that shared mugshots, that were available for purchase in convenience stores...)

It's a standing joke in the Gorge that the jail roster is the local dating website due to how many people regularly check to see who is in there...
One of the other problems was that the owners of those mini-newspapers and similar websites were essentially extorting people to have the information taken down. This law mandated free takedown of mugshots on websites if the case was resolved without a misdemeanor or felony conviction (case dropped, diversion, reduced to violation), or the case was expunged.

Proud Boys and other alt-right gangs were also doxxing and harassing people arrested in the 2020 protests (often when police attacked and arrested people who were lawfully exercising their First Amendment rights)

The mugshot ban stopped both problems.

Thank you, so no one could see him but the court officials. No comment when reporters asked questions.

I was curious to see if he had a turtle suit on, guess we aren’t going to get any details until after the PC Hearing on 9/16.

what is a turtle suit?

Mod alert...this post MAY cross the lines and if so I understand it's removal.

From government websites including those posted to find that BS is a nurse...his GF and mom are also nurses that worked at the same hospital where Melissa did although in different departments. I think his mom now works for Kaiser though based on government sites.

To me, this brings up the possibility that these people all knew each other and news of her marriage got to Bryce and set him off if he had an infatuation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back