Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jail records show he was released at 5:02 p.m. Lee County (Alabama) District Court Judge Russell Bush issued a gag order Friday night that bars those involved with the case from discussing it with media, Auburn Police Division spokesman Lorenza Dorsey told CNN.
Aniah Blanchard: A man has been arrested in last month's disappearance of Alabama college student - CNN

I hope that means he was released from Escambia to Lee County. His bond in Montgomery has been revoked because he failed to appear for his court date last Thursday.

I hope that means he was released from Escambia to Lee County. His bond in Montgomery has been revoked because he failed to appear for his court date last Thursday.
Well I can’t find him on the Lee county inmate roster! Someone please help. Please tell me i’ve searched the wrong location!

I know that we all (myself included) are very angry at this man for what he has allegedly done. But also, I really think it's important that we remember to respect the system that is in place that protects every American and grants us certain rights during criminal investigations and imprisonment. I've seen a lot of comments about how some wish the police had given him a second black eye, and now comments about how he doesn't deserve a fair trial. I really hope that we can remember that these protections are in place to protect wrongfully accused people who are innocent. I know it sucks to have to also protect those who are rightfully accused, but that's just how it works.

The CNN article was last updated on Nov 8th. I do not believe he has been released.

CNN article:
Aniah Blanchard: A man has been arrested in last month's disappearance of Alabama college student - CNN
Updated 11:28 PM EST, Fri November 08, 2019

A later article shows him still being held without bond.
Article from local affiliate posted on Nov 10th:
Gag order issued in Blanchard Kidnapping case as suspect has first court appearance
Well the time and date of the cnn article has to Be incorrect because Judge Russell placed the gag order last night....so clearly it was more recently updated.

He probably wiped the inside of the car down. That may be why they didn’t find prints. He also could have had gloves in his pockets. Since the police say it was planned, he likely had gloves somewhere.

Could you please drop a link that states police say he planned this attack. This is the first I have heard of that so I must have missed something somewhere.

If his bond was revoked in Montgomery, then he shouldn’t be able to be released from Lee County, unless it is back to Montgomery.

I think CNN made a mistake or just poorly wrote that part of the article. It doesn’t make sense.

I know that we all (myself included) are very angry at this man for what he has allegedly done. But also, I really think it's important that we remember to respect the system that is in place that protects every American and grants us certain rights during criminal investigations and imprisonment. I've seen a lot of comments about how some wish the police had given him a second black eye, and now comments about how he doesn't deserve a fair trial. I really hope that we can remember that these protections are in place to protect wrongfully accused people who are innocent. I know it sucks to have to also protect those who are rightfully accused, but that's just how it works.

I can't speak for others, but, I'm angry because the system failed in this case by letting him back on the streets after the last kidnapping they caught him for. He shouldn't have been able to post bond the last time.
I wish he didn't have a black eye or any other injuries related to his capture. I'm just waiting for someone to cry police brutality.
Although it's frustrating for us that there is a gag order, I'm glad because the gag order could prevent a mistrial. Let's hope the gag order also allows IY to name others without fear so we can find Aniah.

T

The context of the article is written in regards to Escambia County, FL. I think it means he was released at 5:02pm from there to Lee County, AL.

I never said he doesn’t deserve a fair trial. I said his trial which may not even occur till 2 years from now is not the priority right now. Finding Aniah is. He’ll get his fair trial even if it means moving it. That’s a guarantee. What’s not guaranteed Is that this beautiful young girl will ever be found. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto