Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This creep has done this before. Fact. Doubt this is his first time since his last “arrest”,he just hasn’t gotten caught. Hope LE are looking at the other missing women cases in and around the area. I would put money on a link. MOO

Guys, I was looking at the suspect's picture on his FB page and in looking at his shirt it looks like it says "ERIC." Verrrryyyyy weird, as this is the "name" of the guy she had met on the dating app!!!!! Of course, it could say something else, but it looks like Eric to me. What do you guys think?

ETA: Someone said it probably says American Eagle, and you know what? It probably does look like that. Sorry for the false alarm!

Bro Skee

I’m leaning towards the shirt saying “EPIC”.

If they had more evidence on him, would it be in the probable cause affidavit? They talk about her blood and DNA. If they had his prints or DNA, or had this encounter on video, would they have said that? Just saying that he did it because he happened to be in the same Chevron and a witness later ID’d him as the person forcing her into a car doesn’t seem like the strongest case. Hopefully there’s more?

Guys, I was looking at the suspect's picture on his FB page and in looking at his shirt it looks like it says "ERIC." Verrrryyyyy weird, as this is the "name" of the guy she had met on the dating app!!!!! Of course, it could say something else, but it looks like Eric to me. What do you guys think?

ETA: Someone said it probably says American Eagle, and you know what? It probably does look like that. Sorry for the false alarm!

Bro Skee
Agree!

Thanks for posting the full affidavit! I just starting questioning if perhaps the blood evidence was found in IY's car but this confirmed it was Aniah's car.

ETA
I expect more charges to drop soon.
Just catching up. I'm heartsick after reading the PCA, there was a witness who could have called 911 to report what he saw? He forced her into her own car and drove away? So then who was driving the silver/gray Lincoln? LE said the POI left in that car?

UPDATE: Suspect in Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance to be extradited to Auburn

UPDATE (3:00 p.m.) — Ibraheem Yazeed will be extradited to Auburn according to a judge in an Escambia County courtroom. His appointed public defender says he’s not challenging extradition. Yazeed has been charged with kidnapping.
And from the same link
upload_2019-11-8_16-49-19.jpeg

UPDATE: The U.S. Marshals have release new details about Yazeed’s arrest. Yazeed was taken into custody following a short chase with police near I-10 and Pine Forest Road around 11:30 last night. A K-9 was used to bring Yazeed into custody.

Me:Yep we can thank mans best friend for that shiner. That’s their story and their sticking to it :p

Just catching up. I'm heartsick after reading the PCA, there was a witness who could have called 911 to report what he saw? He forced her into her own car and drove away? So then who was driving the silver/gray Lincoln? LE said the POI left in that car?

Exactly, then why was there blood in her car.Unless she was injured before she got in his car?

Bro Skee

He's incredibly menacing. I had to exit quickly. He's damn scary looking. I can only imagine how Aniah felt trapped with that.

This creep has done this before. Fact. Doubt this is his first time since his last “arrest”,he just hasn’t gotten caught. Hope LE are looking at the other missing women cases in and around the area. I would put money on a link. MOO
Oh you better believe it. The highways he has traveled etc. Not a single doubt in my mind.
I’m not from the area but I’m curious the distance and how a map would look based on where he had the 77 year old in the back of his car driving erratically before being pulled over.
Does he have a “special” spot where he dumps bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srg164