Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any lawyers on here that can explain what may happen going forward in regards to the trial he has upcoming for kidnapping, robbing and attempted murder on the 77-year old man?

I don't know if he has a public defender in that case assigned to him yet, but does one get shelved until the other proceeds?

Thank you for sharing the video!
I really have to make 3 observations, after watching it.

1. When he enters the room, he sort of stares at the cameras and, as he's walking, he keeps looking. I don't really know how many were there, but by his reaction, I would guess it wasn't just one, and he seems quite surprised;

2. He seems very surprised when it was stated that he was being charged with "homicide", he turns his head back to look at the person saying that, and then stares at the Public Defender, who tells him something like "it's the charge" and he still stares at him, until the other person corrects that the charge is "kidnapping", and that's just then that he goes back to looking straight. It's like he got scared for a second and thought that she was maybe found. I'm guessing he has been following the news very closely;

3. Considering his very long record, I'm surprised by the fact that it seems like he doesn't know how to act in this situation, and doesn't quite seem to know or understand what is happening, which makes no sense because he had to be through it several times before.

I think *because* he's been down this road before he knows exactly how to act...confused, disoriented, anxious.

His public defender seemed scared of him, quite frankly. It was awkward to watch from that angle, too.

How this guy was still walking the streets is beyond me
EI42u8lW4AEc3UR

Unfortunately Madting, you are only seeing 2013 to 2019, he also has crimes going back a few years prior to that including another attempted murder case against LE and possession of illegal firearms etc. Unreal. :(

It’s always amazing to me how one can completely destroy an entire families lives (Aniah’s) and yet still be so concerned about his own family. His biggest concern here was if he can call his family to let them know he’s ok.

Hey dude how about Aniah’s family?

It’s always amazing to me how one can completely destroy an entire families lives (Aniah’s) and yet still be so concerned about his own family. His biggest concern here was if he can call his family to let them know he’s ok.

Could even be that more than thinking of his own family he could have been thinking of a way to get a message through to someone ... to threaten them, to warn them, to hope they can help him.

Any lawyers on here that can explain what may happen going forward in regards to the trial he has upcoming for kidnapping, robbing and attempted murder on the 77-year old man?

I don't know if he has a public defender in that case assigned to him yet, but does one get shelved until the other proceeds?

@gitana1

Could even be that more than thinking of his own family he could have been thinking of a way to get a message through to someone ... to threaten them, to warn them, to hope they can help him.
That was my immediate thought as well. Moo he is highly manipulative. They better not take their eyes off him for a second. I don’t think he has a limit to what he will do, and his history indicates he doesn’t have a conscience. I don’t know that a more dangerous combination exists than that.

EXACTLYYYY
Seriously it’s so upsetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics