Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
KF5X26QVOJBDPHR4C2D7I245FA.jpg

AUBURN, Ala. (WTVM) - The Auburn Police Division is asking the public for assistance locating a missing woman.

19-year-old Aniah Haley Blanchard reportedly last communicated with a friend on Wednesday, Oct. 23, just before midnight.

More at Auburn police searching for missing 19-year-old woman

Her fb Aniah Blanchard

AL - Aniah Blanchard media, maps, timelines *no discussion,23 Oct 2019

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I’m just going on my experience and the 1000 other people I know that graduated from Auburn University. I can’t comment on your daughters unique situation. You didn’t say where she lived nor where she was from. I gave you facts. I was an athlete and in a fraternity. I lived on campus freshman year. I paid my own to live off campus other years. The Garden District didn’t house Tuskegee students. Scholarship athletes weren’t running around with Tuskegee students and neither were Greek folks. The only person I ever heard of from Tuskegee is Lionel Ritchie. Why are we talking about Tuskegee?

Wrong. My daughter lived in the same complex and there were Tuskegee students there and non student residents.

Wait so you agree the poster that said that the apartments on South College street were run like dorms? That’s interesting. Now y’all are contradicting yourself. So your kids went to Auburn but y’all didn’t. Yeah my Mom didn’t go to Auburn but sure she knows more about it then her own child who did. College kids NEVER mislead parents about anything.

Agreed. My son lived off campus his freshman year - not many on-campus options for males. When we searched for apartments along College St. many required the residents to be students, but not necessarily students at Auburn. The apartments were rented to Auburn, Southern Union and Tuskegee students. This was 4 years ago, so I doubt much has changed.

I doubt any hurt feelings experienced over differing opinions, can compare to the loss Aniahs family is experiencing. Maybe a little perspective would be helpful. Scroll and roll on by, & keep the thread on topic.

and yes, I'll be shortening this up a bit! Just wanted to get his previous convictions in one place. :)

Wednesday, November 20th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (Oct. 23, 2019, Auburn, Lee County; not found) – *Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed, Ibraheen Yazeed (29) arrested & charged (11/7/19) with 1st degree kidnapping. Held with no bond.
He was free on a $295K bond on charges of kidnapping, attempted murder, robbery & possession of marijuana in connection to the beating of two men in a Montgomery hotel in January, 2019. A warrant was issued Thursday (11/7/19) for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in the previous Montgomery case. His $295K bond on those charges was revoked.
His criminal record dated to 2011 when Yazeed was charged with 2 counts of robbery after a man was robbed of more than $2,000, a cell phone and a Gucci watch.
In April 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery. Yazeed & three other unnamed co-defendants, robbed two men at gunpoint of about $2,700 in cash, two wallets, a $50 money order & a cellphone at the Good Night Inn on West South Blvd.
In January, 2012, he was accused of ramming his vehicle into a Montgomery police car at a Chevron station & charged with 2 counts of attempted murder of a police officer. He was fleeing from the two Montgomery officers at the time & plowed into the squad car as the officers exited their vehicle in an attempt to kill the officers. Those charges were ultimately dismissed at separate grand juries.
In September 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of a pistol without a permit & first-degree possession of marijuana. According to the arrest affidavits, Yazeed was found “hanging over the entrance gate” to the Blount Mansion on Taylor Road. The officer then conducted a search of his vehicle after smelling marijuana and discovered a bag of the substance under the driver’s seat along with a pistol.
In 2015, Yazeed also previously pleaded guilty to felony drug possession & received a 13-month suspended sentence.
In July 2017, Yazeed was arrested Cass County sheriff’s deputies in Missouri on an arrest warrant for aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. Yazeed remained in the Johnson County Jail until his trial in February 2018. He was found guilty of fleeing a law enforcement official and possession of marijuana but found not guilty of the aggravated assault and battery charges.
A judge in March 2018 sentenced Yazeed to serve 16 months in jail. He was released from the Johnson County Jail six days later, earning credit for the approximately eight months he waited in jail for a resolution to the cases.
Nicky Terrell Gaines, 43, along with Jessie Dale Ford & Ibraheem Yazeed and a co-defendant (not identified), entered a room at the SureStay Hotel on Eastern Blvd. about 10:40 p.m. Jan. 29, 2019 armed with a handgun & held two men against their will, according to court records. Gaines is being held in the Montgomery County Detention Facility on a $290K bond accused of attempted murder, robbery and kidnapping. Ibraheem Yazeed & Jessie Ford are each charged with attempted murder, 2 counts of kidnapping & 2 counts of first-degree robbery.

11/10/19 Update: State Attorney Bill Eddins said Yazeed will appear before Circuit Judge Michael G. Allen at the Dept. of Juvenile Center in Pensacola, Florida, at 8 a.m. Sunday, 11/10. Eddins said if Yazeed agrees to waive extradition, Alabama authorities will be able to immediately transport him back to his home state for prosecution. Has agreed to be extradited. Next preliminary hearing on 11/27. Auburn police believe Yazeed did NOT act alone. They are looking for more potential suspects. Back in Lee County on 11/9/19. A warrant was issued Thursday (11/7/19) for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in the previous Montgomery case. His $295K bond on those charges was revoked. District Judge Russell Bush ruled that "the parties and any potential witnesses" in the case are "prohibited from making any statements to members of the media, or directly discussing their involvement in this case or any current or future trial proceedings with members of the media." The Judge issued a gag order on case.
11/13/19 Update: Yazeed's attorney, Elijah Beaver, filed a motion Wednesday requesting the hearing. District Judge Russell Bush granted the order and set the hearing for 11/20/19 at 9 a.m.
11/18/19 Update: News organizations across Alabama have filed a motion seeking to lift the gag order. Called the gag order “unconstitutionally overbroad.” DA requests DNA sample.

and yes, I'll be shortening this up a bit! Just wanted to get his previous convictions in one place. :)

Wednesday, November 20th:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 9am ET) - AL – Aniah Haley Blanchard (19) (Oct. 23, 2019, Auburn, Lee County; not found) – *Ibraheem Yazeed aka Laquetta Nicole Lamar, Ibraheema Yazeed, Ibraheen Yazeed (29) arrested & charged (11/7/19) with 1st degree kidnapping. Held with no bond.
He was free on a $295K bond on charges of kidnapping, attempted murder, robbery & possession of marijuana in connection to the beating of two men in a Montgomery hotel in January, 2019. A warrant was issued Thursday (11/7/19) for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in the previous Montgomery case. His $295K bond on those charges was revoked.
His criminal record dated to 2011 when Yazeed was charged with 2 counts of robbery after a man was robbed of more than $2,000, a cell phone and a Gucci watch.
In April 2011 when he was charged with two counts of first-degree robbery. Yazeed & three other unnamed co-defendants, robbed two men at gunpoint of about $2,700 in cash, two wallets, a $50 money order & a cellphone at the Good Night Inn on West South Blvd.
In January, 2012, he was accused of ramming his vehicle into a Montgomery police car at a Chevron station & charged with 2 counts of attempted murder of a police officer. He was fleeing from the two Montgomery officers at the time & plowed into the squad car as the officers exited their vehicle in an attempt to kill the officers. Those charges were ultimately dismissed at separate grand juries.
In September 2013, Yazeed was charged with possession of a pistol without a permit & first-degree possession of marijuana. According to the arrest affidavits, Yazeed was found “hanging over the entrance gate” to the Blount Mansion on Taylor Road. The officer then conducted a search of his vehicle after smelling marijuana and discovered a bag of the substance under the driver’s seat along with a pistol.
In 2015, Yazeed also previously pleaded guilty to felony drug possession & received a 13-month suspended sentence.
In July 2017, Yazeed was arrested Cass County sheriff’s deputies in Missouri on an arrest warrant for aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer. Yazeed remained in the Johnson County Jail until his trial in February 2018. He was found guilty of fleeing a law enforcement official and possession of marijuana but found not guilty of the aggravated assault and battery charges.
A judge in March 2018 sentenced Yazeed to serve 16 months in jail. He was released from the Johnson County Jail six days later, earning credit for the approximately eight months he waited in jail for a resolution to the cases.
Nicky Terrell Gaines, 43, along with Jessie Dale Ford & Ibraheem Yazeed and a co-defendant (not identified), entered a room at the SureStay Hotel on Eastern Blvd. about 10:40 p.m. Jan. 29, 2019 armed with a handgun & held two men against their will, according to court records. Gaines is being held in the Montgomery County Detention Facility on a $290K bond accused of attempted murder, robbery and kidnapping. Ibraheem Yazeed & Jessie Ford are each charged with attempted murder, 2 counts of kidnapping & 2 counts of first-degree robbery.

11/10/19 Update: State Attorney Bill Eddins said Yazeed will appear before Circuit Judge Michael G. Allen at the Dept. of Juvenile Center in Pensacola, Florida, at 8 a.m. Sunday, 11/10. Eddins said if Yazeed agrees to waive extradition, Alabama authorities will be able to immediately transport him back to his home state for prosecution. Has agreed to be extradited. Next preliminary hearing on 11/27. Auburn police believe Yazeed did NOT act alone. They are looking for more potential suspects. Back in Lee County on 11/9/19. A warrant was issued Thursday (11/7/19) for Yazeed’s arrest on a charge of failure to appear in the previous Montgomery case. His $295K bond on those charges was revoked. District Judge Russell Bush ruled that "the parties and any potential witnesses" in the case are "prohibited from making any statements to members of the media, or directly discussing their involvement in this case or any current or future trial proceedings with members of the media." The Judge issued a gag order on case.
11/13/19 Update: Yazeed's attorney, Elijah Beaver, filed a motion Wednesday requesting the hearing. District Judge Russell Bush granted the order and set the hearing for 11/20/19 at 9 a.m.
11/18/19 Update: News organizations across Alabama have filed a motion seeking to lift the gag order. Called the gag order “unconstitutionally overbroad.” DA requests DNA sample.

Also known as Laquetta Nicole Lamar, what??

Hearing scheduled in case of UFC fighter’s stepdaughter
Nov 20 2019
"OPELIKA, Ala. — A preliminary hearing is scheduled for a man charged in the kidnapping of a missing college student who’s the stepdaughter of UFC heavyweight Walt Harris.

Ibraheem Yazeed is scheduled to appear before a judge Wednesday.

Yazeed is charged in the disappearance of 19-year-old Aniah Blanchard. She was last seen Oct. 23 in Auburn, Alabama. She hasn’t been found.

Prosecutors on Tuesday filed a motion seeking permission to take a DNA sample from Yazeed. A judge said he will hear arguments on the request Wednesday."

I thought submitting a DNA sample was mandatory after a person is convicted of a certain type of felony? Not when charged?
Unless I overlooked something, looks like in @Niner ’s long list of criminal charges, there were only 2 convictions. One clearly a felony. So, seems like at the very least the 2015 felony should have gotten his dna. Unless the laws were different in 2015?

February 2018. He was found guilty of fleeing a law enforcement official and possession of marijuana but found not guilty of the aggravated assault and battery charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje