Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it’s weird that the driver hasn’t been charged with a crime. I don’t see how it’s possible that he didn’t know he was transporting a wanted man. The news articles with the suspect’s name came out around 3PM on Nov 7th and he was arrested that night around 11PM.

I wonder if he’s gonna be the snitch that gets this ball rolling?

I'm thinking he might be a crucial piece in this, maybe a snitch, imo.

I don't want to use the term snitch, as it implies that people shouldn't speak up but I hope this new suspect confesses to whatever he knows. He does not seem like a person that would regularly partake in crimes of this nature like IY since he has a wife and young children. I wonder what information they have that linked him to her disappearance. I'm guessing they will be taking his DNA too if they do not already have it?

If he was frequently at the hotel and the store I hope they have went through older surveillance videos (if available) to see what he was up to and who he was with. Also, I wish we knew exactly when they left for Florida and how he got that busted eye. Did he Already have it when they detained him or did the cops give it to him?
He ran from the cops when they tried to arrest him and there are two puncture looking marks near his eye, so I’m thinking they might‘ve tased him and they got him near the eye.

He ran from the cops when they tried to arrest him and there are two puncture looking marks near his eye, so I’m thinking they might‘ve tased him and they got him near the eye.

I think those two puncture marks on his eye came from the search dogs. I believe they mentioned police dogs were present during the apprehension.

It’s a good thing that they aren’t releasing the witnesses name. I’d say there’s a good chance he or his family would be put in great danger if/when his identity is released.

Question for someone here with experience, when would the witnesses name/identity be released to the public?

"The Lee County District Attorney stated in court the witness would be named later and called to testify if the case goes to trial. However, with the ongoing search for Aniah Blanchard and more potential suspects, the district attorney stressed the importance of the name of the witness being withheld at this point.

“The identity of this witness is a safety issue. Ibraheem Yazeed is getting into trouble and getting arrested on violent felonies, but for some reason, he keeps getting away and keeps getting not indicted. Maybe its because Mr. Yazeed’s associates handle his witnesses,” stated District Attorney Brandon Hughes.

Beaver objected to the allegations Yazeed was somehow involved in witness tampering. Judge Bush decided not to compel prosecutors to name the witness at this point in the judicial process."

BREAKING: Second suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard’s alleged kidnapping

I think those two puncture marks on his eye came from the search dogs. I believe they mentioned police dogs were present during the apprehension.
I’ve considered this because it’s definitely possible... but his “they hit my eye” statement makes more sense if he was tasered and dogs are usually trained to go for the arms or legs.

Where's the best place to send a tip to

"The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information regarding Aniah’s whereabouts, or other knowledge about the case is asked to call the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at 334-501-3140, the anonymous tip line at 334-246-1391 or the 24 hour non-emergency number at 334-501-3100."
Aniah Blanchard: Blood found in SUV belongs to missing girl, indicates life-threatening injury

Tips to Crime Stoppers can be made through the 24-hour tip line at 215-STOP (7867), through the P3-tips app, on the web at www.215STOP.com or via the Central Alabama Crime Stoppers Facebook page.
Aniah Blanchard’s family speaks to Dr. Phil; suspect receiving death threats, attorney says

I have not been on AF FB page or IY. For those who have,I have a question. Do they have a lot of the same friends? I feel AB was totally random, but I also think this is just the tip of the iceberg. Such a seedy world. I hope Aniah is the reason it crumbles.

I’ve noticed a lot of mutual friends that are affiliated with the gang.

"The Lee County District Attorney stated in court the witness would be named later and called to testify if the case goes to trial. However, with the ongoing search for Aniah Blanchard and more potential suspects, the district attorney stressed the importance of the name of the witness being withheld at this point.

“The identity of this witness is a safety issue. Ibraheem Yazeed is getting into trouble and getting arrested on violent felonies, but for some reason, he keeps getting away and keeps getting not indicted. Maybe its because Mr. Yazeed’s associates handle his witnesses,” stated District Attorney Brandon Hughes.

Beaver objected to the allegations Yazeed was somehow involved in witness tampering. Judge Bush decided not to compel prosecutors to name the witness at this point in the judicial process."

BREAKING: Second suspect arrested in Aniah Blanchard’s alleged kidnapping

I suspect that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members