Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to delete my account here, however I've been still consumed by justice for this young lady and her family. SO IMO there's a lot more involved like I said! I wont quit focusing and praying for her. Someone is going to talk, or someone will be killed (MOO) it just frustrates me I cant write what I feel without saying all there in my opinion. It's not a opinion, it's what I feel

It's not a opinion, it's what I feel
That’s fine. You can say “I feel that...” instead of IMO, if you prefer. I’m glad you didn’t leave. You have made many positive contributions to the discussion. But personally, I do appreciate WS rules that statements are either supported with MSM or LE links or identified as opinion. It helps prevent rumors and opinions from being propagated as facts.

Even though I believe the witness was also likely up to no good that night, he has to be terrified. If he at least recognized IY in passing, we can assume IY recognized him too. These are some scary, scary people with zero regard for human life. I hope he is staying safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth