Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a connection between all of them. She is going to bring down their house of cards. Before this is over they are going to tripping over each other to make deals. JMO
I'd like to see all of them fry except the Clarion witness (if innocent).
I think I can see where the defense will be going. I just hope LE has enough evidence.

I now wonder if the forcing into the car was initially physical (what the witness saw) and then he brandished the weapon and she started to comply - and took him to the other gas station. Maybe he showed the weapon, she obliged to get in the car and drive him wherever then at some point she realized she was in a situation that she felt like she had to get herself out of and the rest happened?
I would give this multiple likes if I could.

I now wonder if the forcing into the car was initially physical (what the witness saw) and then he brandished the weapon and she started to comply - and took him to the other gas station. Maybe he showed the weapon, she obliged to get in the car and drive him wherever then at some point she realized she was in a situation that she felt like she had to get herself out of and the rest happened?
I would think, IF he pulled a gun on her at the first gas station & made her comply to take him to the second one, that whenever he got out of that vehicle, she would have bolted. If she’s brave enough to go for that gun at some point, one would think that she’d damn sure be the one to put that car in reverse & get the hell outta dodge when she saw a chance - or run if he had her keys. I wish I knew what time this footage was at that second gas station. Bc if it was shortly after 11:30, there was no time for someone else to be in the vehicle, she would have had to have been driving.

I think most taping are available for at least 30 days. AB was abducted on 10/23 and AF was in custody on 11/22. It seems to me a lot has been discovered since AF was arrested to include the discovery of AB on 11/25. So they may have just got the video recording just in time on 11/23 just before it erased. IMO
I have a convenience store. There are so many factors involved in the length of time video is kept. The storage size of the DVR hard drive being first, followed by the number of cameras. Our cameras are activated by movement so they are not recording when nothing is happening. We have a total of 16 cameras. I can go back and view video for about 6 days.

Yeah in the video of his cute little outburst in court with the judge, the judge mentions something to the effect of something being reworded in the affidavit to reflect....I couldn’t really get a whole lot bc IY was talking over him...did anyone else catch that? I’m going to go rewatch to see if I can hear...
I would like to see a body language analysis of his behavior, throwing back his head, etc. To me it showed frustration with the process, not the surprise of an innocent person when presented with new false evidence, but I am no expert at reading other people.

I would think, IF he pulled a gun on her at the first gas station & made her comply to take him to the second one, that whenever he got out of that vehicle, she would have bolted. If she’s brave enough to go for that gun at some point, one would think that she’d damn sure be the one to put that car in reverse & get the hell outta dodge when she saw a chance - or run if he had her keys. I wish I knew what time this footage was at that second gas station. Bc if it was shortly after 11:30, there was no time for someone else to be in the vehicle, she would have had to have been driving.

I would like to think that - but fear will freeze you in moments, especially if you think there is a sliver of hope that you'll get out of it. Heading towards Montgomery probably took away that hope.

I am not sure that I believe a rotten violent lying person that Aniah went for his gun.

She was trapped in a very confined place with him. At the very most, I could see her trying to deflect the gun away from pointing at her. And I am not even sure if I can see her doing that.

I think, out of the corner of her eye, she might have been looking for the opportunity to fling open her door and roll the heck out of the vehicle and run, run, run.

Court filings (below) outline that a “subject” advised Yazeed was seen at a residence in Montgomery wearing only shorts, with a gun tucked into his shorts. The “subject” stated that Yazeed was in possession of Blanchard’s vehicle. And the “subject” did not see Blanchard at the time. The “subject” further stated in the documents that during a conversation with Yazeed, he admitted shooting a girl, and stated that she “went for the gun”.

In court on Wednesday, Yazeed was vocal telling the judge "I got rights too."

Yazeed seemed upset about the new charge. Talking to the judge with his lawyer by his side, silent.

"Y'all have no video, no audio of me shooting anyone, that’s why I’m trying to see how y’all going to bind me over on hearsay, but y’all aren’t presenting no evidence," he said.
Court documents reveal that Aniah Blanchard fought back before murder

Affidavit Charging Crime:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-b1c8-2b7646d21a52/5de82d45dafb2.pdf.pdf

I am still struggling to make sense of yazeed being in the first chevron with her on camera, now he allegedly went to another gas station in her car and is seen on video again. This makes zero sense to me, His latest outburst in court tells me while he may not be book smart he appears to be street smart he knows all about them not having evidence etc. I just can not see why he would be seen at 2 separate gas stations like this knowing full well they would have cameras running.

It also states he was seen getting out of the passenger side of her vehicle, is this the front or rear passenger door? who was the driver? and who else was in the vehicle?

Depending on what time this 2nd CCTV sighting of him is, maybe he was going to clean himself up a bit. Shooting a person in a confined space would have meant he was very messy, I think.

Maybe he knew of (or hoped for) an outside-entry bathroom, an outside faucet, a place to clean himself up a bit? He had a bit of a drive ahead of him with a risk that he could have been pulled over - which had happened to him in the past.

Last edited:
Interesting, IY is arguing with the judge about his charges. I suppose he will say someone else shot Aniah, or maybe she grabbed the gun and in the process, shot herself. This guy is vile, absolutely devoid of a conscience.
He strikes me as someone who has an Antisocial Personality Disorder. Scary. Moo, of course.

Do your gas stations have little buckets of water by all the pumps to clean off windows, like ours do? Maybe he absconded with one of those, from the 2nd gas station.

I would imagine that, besides himself, that the interior side of the windows in Aniah's vehicle might have needed a bit of cleaning after she had been shot and before he got onto police-patrolled roads.

Last edited:
I am not sure that I believe a rotten violent lying person that Aniah went for his gun.

She was trapped in a very confined place with him. At the very most, I could see her trying to deflect the gun away from pointing at her. And I am not even sure if I can see her doing that.

I think, out of the corner of her eye, she might have been looking for the opportunity to fling open her door and roll the heck out of the vehicle and run, run, run.
I could see him trying to gain sympathy (i.e. blame the real victim and then play the victim himself) in saying he was just trying to defend himself because she was going to shoot him. He seems highly manipulative and untrustworthy. I don’t know that we can trust what either he or his “witness” said. I think he’s guilty as hell. Moo

I could see him trying to gain sympathy (i.e. blame the real victim and then play the victim himself) in saying he was just trying to defend himself because she was going to shoot him. He seems highly manipulative and untrustworthy. I don’t know that we can trust what either he or his “witness” said. I think he’s guilty as hell. Moo

Exactly.

Court filings (below) outline that a “subject” advised Yazeed was seen at a residence in Montgomery wearing only shorts, with a gun tucked into his shorts. The “subject” stated that Yazeed was in possession of Blanchard’s vehicle. And the “subject” did not see Blanchard at the time. The “subject” further stated in the documents that during a conversation with Yazeed, he admitted shooting a girl, and stated that she “went for the gun”.

In court on Wednesday, Yazeed was vocal telling the judge "I got rights too."

Yazeed seemed upset about the new charge. Talking to the judge with his lawyer by his side, silent.

"Y'all have no video, no audio of me shooting anyone, that’s why I’m trying to see how y’all going to bind me over on hearsay, but y’all aren’t presenting no evidence," he said.
Court documents reveal that Aniah Blanchard fought back before murder

Affidavit Charging Crime:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-b1c8-2b7646d21a52/5de82d45dafb2.pdf.pdf
I think we all know who "the subject" is.

I wonder who the subject is, gotta be David III or Squirmy, MOO. He could also lie about her grabbing the gun to the subject so that they would be more inclined to help him. Saying it was an accident. It will be interesting to see what defense is used. Are they going to go with the I had nothing to do with it route? If his DNA is a match and there is is clear evidence of him being in her car then they can't really go that route so then maybe go self defense, by her grabbing for his gun. No doubt in my mind he is toast just a matter how much.

how do we know she wasn't already dead? maybe she took her somewhere inbetween for a shake down. the way it is being told it could all happen withing a minute of leaving the first gas station.

What if someone hypothetically dies for reasons unrelated to the kidnapper during being kidnapped are the kidnapper still on the hook for the death?
Great Question. I think,yes but am no lawyer. I think a lot would depend on situation. Heart attack, he may get off with a good lawyer. A person bails from a moving car, to get away. kidnapper would be charged. JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams