Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 *Arrest* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do we know she wasn't already dead? maybe she took her somewhere inbetween for a shake down. the way it is being told it could all happen withing a minute of leaving the first gas station.

I think him exiting from the passenger side is the *problem* with the second footage. If there is a 2nd individual in the vehicle (not AB) then things really get complex. . If it's just him and AB in the vehicle, then he's going to use that in his defense. MOO.

how do we know she wasn't already dead? maybe she took her somewhere inbetween for a shake down. the way it is being told it could all happen withing a minute of leaving the first gas station.
Kinda think Aniah helped with the car crash, and since the car crash was after 1230 I kinda think she was alive awhile

I think him exiting from the passenger side is the *problem* with the second footage. If there is a 2nd individual in the vehicle (not AB) then things really get complex. . If it's just him and AB in the vehicle, then he's going to use that in his defense. MOO.
The other problem is that if Aniah was driving then at what point did she end up in the passenger compartment?
And if there isn’t a 3rd person at the 2nd gas station how did LE know to pull that surveillance from that gas station?
IMO there is a lot of coverage on that tape that we don’t know yet that’s going to answer a lot of questions.

The other problem is that if Aniah was driving then at what point did she end up in the passenger compartment?
And if there isn’t a 3rd person at the 2nd gas station how did LE know to pull that surveillance from that gas station?
IMO there is a lot of coverage on that tape that we don’t know yet that’s going to answer a lot of questions.

Plus it is not clear if he exited the passenger front or the passenger back of the vehicle.

I think he took her to the motel when he grabbed her. Perhaps he and one of his slimy cronies drove her car to the second gas station, back to the motel where she may have been held, loaded her in the car and headed down 85. She apparently was shot inside the car as per LE, probably on the interstate.

I keep revisiting the snapchat conversation to her roommate,"I'm with Eric" as though the roommate knew who Eric was Maybe she was giving the name he called himself as a "clue". But, this doesn't making sense because she continues on with more texting. Plenty of time to quickly insert a few warning signals such as, "I'm afraid, screwed, scared" etc. Maybe IY asked Aniah for a lift to the 2nd gas station because (song&dance excuse) and she thought nothing of it, seemed like a nice enough guy and it was close. Why the 2nd gas station for him? I thought I had read in here, this gas station has many shady people hanging around it. Could he have picked up a gun from "one of his kind" that he knows? He tells her to hold on for a sec and comes back and re-enters her vehicle with a gun and demands her to start driving. She's the one who's driving the car through the intersection her car was last spotted. Somewhere along the way, seats where switched. He is driving and still has control over Aniah with the gun. She grabs the wheel and while he's trying to control the car and the gun, she grabs at the gun too! Gun goes off or he pulls the trigger, doesn't really matter at this point. She's dying. There lot's of missing time from the point of last seeing her car until finding her car. Plenty of time to dump her body and drive back to Montgomery and call AF for help. IMO

Speaking of the “passenger compartment” term that was used in the affidavits...interesting tid bit I looked up. I always thought that was referring to the passenger side. But when I looked up the legal definition of passenger compartment, it basically just means anywhere in a car that’s designed for seating. I wonder what they are referring to by blood in the passenger compartment...blood in the passenger seat, back seat, driver seat, or all the above? I’ll I just thought that was interesting & I had not thought about it that way.

Great Question. I think,yes but am no lawyer. I think a lot would depend on situation. Heart attack, he may get off with a good lawyer. A person bails from a moving car, to get away. kidnapper would be charged. JMHO
A heart attack would still be blamed on the kidnapper, IMO, because it would be stress related from the crime. JMO

I keep revisiting the snapchat conversation to her roommate,"I'm with Eric" as though the roommate knew who Eric was Maybe she was giving the name he called himself as a "clue". But, this doesn't making sense because she continues on with more texting. Plenty of time to quickly insert a few warning signals such as, "I'm afraid, screwed, scared" etc. Maybe IY asked Aniah for a lift to the 2nd gas station because (song&dance excuse) and she thought nothing of it, seemed like a nice enough guy and it was close. Why the 2nd gas station for him? I thought I had read in here, this gas station has many shady people hanging around it. Could he have picked up a gun from "one of his kind" that he knows? He tells her to hold on for a sec and comes back and re-enters her vehicle with a gun and demands her to start driving. She's the one who's driving the car through the intersection her car was last spotted. Somewhere along the way, seats where switched. He is driving and still has control over Aniah with the gun. She grabs the wheel and while he's trying to control the car and the gun, she grabs at the gun too! Gun goes off or he pulls the trigger, doesn't really matter at this point. She's dying. There lot's of missing time from the point of last seeing her car until finding her car. Plenty of time to dump her body and drive back to Montgomery and call AF for help. IMO
rbbm
I mentioned this in a previous thread on this case, but the last line of text to her roommate was “I’m so, so sorry.” SOS appears within it.

rbbm
I mentioned this in a previous thread on this case, but the last line of text to her roommate was “I’m so, so sorry.” SOS appears within it.

I also have read this last line in many articles. Some quote the line as "I'm so sorry" and some quote it as "I'm so, so sorry". There's a big difference between the two in my mind. Honestly, I don't see a SOS hidden message. She could have easily typed SOS knowing she was in grave danger and had nothing to loose. The whole snapchat is a mystery within itself. Can you snapchat by "talk" or do you have to "type"? Thank you.

Life is too short to be hung up on something so trivial. Here’s a wrench in your little fragile world..

What if he hit on her at the gas station and said his name was Eric. She was a willing participant and was hanging out with him for a bit and then he wanted to get laid and she wasn’t having that so he killed her...?

Either way, you being “hung up” on anything on WS is just weird, as you’re not law enforcement and you’re not meant to solve the case, so you have at best... 15% of the info.

In short, relax. Let the pros do what the pros do.

Life is too short to be hung up on something so trivial. Here’s a wrench in your little fragile world..

What if he hit on her at the gas station and said his name was Eric. She was a willing participant and was hanging out with him for a bit and then he wanted to get laid and she wasn’t having that so he killed her...?

Either way, you being “hung up” on anything on WS is just weird, as you’re not law enforcement and you’re not meant to solve the case, so you have at best... 15% of the info.

Seriously!!!!!!!

You must be on IY side.... just saying MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member