DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7SKFMEV7KBFDVAOV5GEG2AFB6M.jpg
T

Alabama college student still missing; police find her damaged vehicle

BBM:

Who says LE isn't asking the public for help?
LE has definitely been asking for the public's assistance.

Vehicle of missing 19-year-old, Aniah Haley Blanchard, was found
SABBM:

The vehicle was recovered, however, damage did occur between the last time it was seen on Wednesday, October 23rd in Auburn and the recovery in Montgomery on October 25th.

The Auburn Police Division and the Montgomery Police Department responded right after receiving notification from a citizen on the found vehicle.

Anyone having any further information regarding the whereabouts of the vehicle and the whereabouts of the missing teen is urged to call the Auburn Police Department immediately. Also, if anyone has witnessed an accident or other collision involving this vehicle, contact the Auburn Police Division Detective Section at (334) 501-3140 or the anonymous tip line at (334) 246-1391 with any further information.

JMO.

Because a person from the apartment complex called police about the car.......they have a timeline, and probably more than one witness regarding the length of time that the car was parked there. They may have video from security cameras. They are not publicly asking at this point for witnesses about the TIMELINE. The car wasn't missing for very long. They know when she was last seen and last in contact with her friend. That's what I was discussing. LE is not asking for help with those things because they already know.

Context is important. Do not take my posts out of context.

The car looks like it would be difficult to drive. I can tell you this though, that apartment building is in the more recognized better upper middle class neighborhoods in the Montgomery area. It’s very close to Auburn University at Montgomery and surrounded by lots of nice white color upper middle class homes. Likely have security cameras too.

Question: I’m not super clear on if Aniah ever spoke to anyone (roommate) after dropping her brother off? I couldn’t tell for sure from the interviews with her mom and Walt if they (aniah and roomate) spoke or snap chatted. I’m wondering when the last time anyone saw her is and if the last one to see her is the brother?

thoughts?

Well it has a gate, but is it manned, and have working access controls?
Probably not, maybe enter with a fob or it’s just there for looks.

After viewing the aerial there are only 2 ways off Atlanta Highway into the area. Just looking at the businesses on the corners and nearby they most likely have tons of camera footage to reference.

Probably not, maybe enter with a fob or it’s just there for looks.

After viewing the aerial there are only 2 ways off Atlanta Highway into the area. Just looking at the businesses on the corners and nearby they most likely have tons of camera footage to reference.
Yeah, I looked at it from Google Earth myself. There’s absolutely cctv footage.

The car looks like it would be difficult to drive. I can tell you this though, that apartment building is in the more recognized better upper middle class neighborhoods in the Montgomery area. It’s very close to Auburn University at Montgomery and surrounded by lots of nice white color upper middle class homes. Likely have security cameras too.

I don't think that specific area where those apartments are is all that nice.
Anyway, I agree about the cameras.

Zip 36117 (Montgomery, AL) Crime

That’s a big zip code and it’s definitely not that nice when you go west then south. But basically from this area to the East is mostly pretty good. Certainly nothing like south of 85.

looks like the back entrance is permanently closed.

Edit: just looked back at some of my work notes and I thought that most of the area East of the bypass and then south was the more affluent areas. This apartment is kind of on the fringe but it falls within the geographical area. I’m not local but I have worked in Montgomery as a consultant. Certainly not familiar with the nooks and crannies, just generalities.

Attachments

• 4CCE2C98-7326-4E5B-936B-9BC6DD742BFD.jpeg
    4CCE2C98-7326-4E5B-936B-9BC6DD742BFD.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Attachments

• 8E48DBAC-8FC2-4B50-9951-36D923008E8A.jpeg
    8E48DBAC-8FC2-4B50-9951-36D923008E8A.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 118
That’s a big zip code and it’s definitely not that nice when you go west then south. But basically from this area to the East is mostly pretty good. Certainly nothing like south of 85.

looks like the back entrance is permanently closed.

Edit: just looked back at some of my work notes and I thought that most of the area East of the bypass and then south was the more affluent areas. This apartment is kind of on the fringe but it falls within the geographical area. I’m not local but I have worked in Montgomery as a consultant. Certainly not familiar with the nooks and crannies, just generalities.

Well.....I have relatives who used to live in that area but moved away several years ago because it was deteriorating.

Quoting myself to add another review from a year ago who says gate hasn’t worked since she’s lived there and she says she’s been there almost three years.
Google Maps
I think this review is what the upthread poster and I had read on google reviews.

dated 4 months ago. They say gate hasn’t worked.
Google Maps

They found her car a solid 70 miles outside of Auburn, which is quite the distance and makes this look even more grim. On Google earth I noticed there was a forest, Tuskegee National Forest. It can be accessed on both routes to Montgomery from Auburn. It's unfortunately pretty huge but if I were them I'd start searching outside of there immediately. There's rest areas, and stores right off the main highway that likely have cctv. There's also only small sections of highway that have traffic barriers, either a rail or wall. A search around those could probably detect any recent impact/car paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24