Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness I hope this young lady is ok! This reminds me a lot of Mackenzie Lueck. She too had just returned from a funeral, and people thought maybe she just needed time away. Then, we find out she met up with someone, and unfortunately was murdered.
I pray she needed time away and will be found soon, but I am very concerned for her! MOO

This was my first thought also. Kenzie's case really got to me, and this has some similarities to it.

Oh man, I graduated not too long ago. And thinking back, I did some pretty stupid stuff that could've gotten me killed back then. Me and my friends always had the rule that nobody would be walking around alone at night. We went out together, and we came back together, and that rule was not broken for most of the time (I can only recall 2 times, in 5 years that I came home after a night out, alone). But when it came to boys, we would obviously leave each other alone to do whatever. We would stay around and wait to go back home together, but still, could have gone wrong really fast. I can understand not wanting to share everything with friends, but it's important to let someone know where you're going, when it comes to going out with boys. I just hope Aniah is found and that she's safe. We have to be more careful and take care of each other.

Find Aniah
58 mins ·
We are waiting for more information from the authorities. As soon as we have more information on what they would like us to do, we will pass it along. They have asked us to not to post anything that is not directly from this page or official news channels. That this is an active investigation and it could hinder the investigation. If you see or have information please contact the Auburn police department. At this time we ask that you pray for Aniah and her family.

Find Aniah
58 mins ·
We are waiting for more information from the authorities. As soon as we have more information on what they would like us to do, we will pass it along. They have asked us to not to post anything that is not directly from this page or official news channels. That this is an active investigation and it could hinder the investigation. If you see or have information please contact the Auburn police department. At this time we ask that you pray for Aniah and her family.
An exemplary example of LE's keeping the public informed is
Chief Timothy L. Longo's handling of the Hannah Graham case.
Chief Longo conducted himself as if (a) Ms. Graham were his own beloved daughter
and (b) the public were her extended family who needed to be kept informed and had a responsibility to help.

Last edited:
An exemplary example of LE's keeping the public informed is
Chief Timothy L. Longo's handling of the Hannah Graham case.
Chief Longo conducted himself as if (a) Ms. Graham were his own beloved daughter
and (b) the public was her extended family who needed to be kept informed and had a responsibility to help.

Yes, he surely did. I followed that case, too. That case should be considered textbook for LE.

So that is damage to the passenger side front. It has no car paint on it from another car that I can see. And no one has reported an accident that we know of which surely would have had her reported missing earlier if they had.

maybe a concrete barrier in the road? I hope yo goodness she’s had an accident driving and drinking and is petrified to tell her parents. But I don’t think that’s it. My mind goes into a struggle in the car.
View attachment 211450
Blanchard’s damaged SUV was recovered in Montgomery Friday night

“Anyone having information regarding the whereabouts of the vehicle between the 23rd and the 25th or witnessed an accident or other collision involving this vehicle is urged to contact the Auburn Police Division,” said Dorsey.
Investigators release new info; foul play considered in missing Auburn teen case

I don’t think it was run by family. I saw it from the beginning.

I am reasonably sure the family ran it unless someone was impersonating them. It had live videos from her family members.

There’s a public Fínd Aniah FB group.

This group does not appear to be very active, at least not as busy as the other page that is no longer there. The other page had live videos from her family and lots of posts and comments. I don't see too many conversations or action on this one you posted. Strange!

Sorry, maybe I was looking at a different one. One was a person you had to friend who then changed it to a blog category of a page.
I am reasonably sure the family ran it unless someone was impersonating them. It had live videos from her family members.

This group does not appear to be very active, at least not as busy as the other page that is no longer there. The other page had live videos from her family and lots of posts and comments. I don't see too many conversations or action on this one you posted. Strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member