Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like she was scrubbed by another car. When she pulled over to see damage, they grabbed her. I think there were more than one. One person to drive their car and one to dump hers a hour away. Looks bad, I hope I am wrong.

What i find strange though is the damage to her vehicle doesn't appear to be damage from another car, there is no paint transfer, it looks like shes scraped something concrete or similar, there is also no damage to the drivers side where there would be if another vehicle side swiped her and pushed her over into a barrier or something.

To me it looks more likley that there was a struggle inside the car but who knows!

It does to me. I think they know if she was alone in the car when it was spotted at 12:30.

Walt is stepdad and is a ufc fighter which has been mentioned in msm. We aren’t supposed to sleuth family and bio dads occupation hasn’t been mentioned in the press.
I read her Bio dad was a preacher. On MSM

Trying to catch up but my internet is awful, not sure if this has been addressed or answered: the DEA and ATF are part of the investigation? Has anyone heard of them coming in on a missing persons case before?

ETA: Hold up, maybe I'm imagining things. Those departments aren't listed in any of the articles. I swear I read or heard it. Maybe I'm losing it. :confused:

Last edited:
Trying to catch up but my internet is awful, not sure if this has been addressed or answered: the DEA and ATF are part of the investigation? Has anyone heard of them coming in on a missing persons case before?

"The Montgomery Police Department, FBI, U.S. Marshal Service, the Department of Homeland Security, the Lee County District Attorney’s Office, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department, Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Alabama Fusion Center and the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences are assisting with the investigation."

Aniah Blanchard, stepdaughter of UFC fighter Walt Harris, missing from Auburn, Alabama since last Wednesday

ETA: Hold up, maybe I'm imagining things. Those departments aren't listed in any of the articles. I swear I read or heard it. Maybe I'm losing it. :confused:
If your internet is awful you must live in Ga.

Anyone else catch the end of the Facebook Live interview with the D.A.? He thought the camera was off, but the reporter hadn’t quite turned it off yet. It sounds like they were hoping to give a bigger update (he said he hoped to bundle the award announcement with something of more substance) but the governor’s office took them by surprise by announcing the award on their own. Then they cut the camera.

I’m trying to figure out which reporter I follow had this video so I can link it. It was a more closeup view of DA Hughes. Maybe Elizabeth White?

Anyone else catch the end of the Facebook Live interview with the D.A.? He thought the camera was off, but the reporter hadn’t quite turned it off yet. It sounds like they were hoping to give a bigger update (he said he hoped to bundle the award announcement with something of more substance) but the governor’s office took them by surprise by announcing the award on their own. Then they cut the camera.

I’m trying to figure out which reporter I follow had this video so I can link it. It was a more closeup view of DA Hughes. Maybe Elizabeth White?
I think I found the video you are referring to ...?

So She drops her brother off and tells him her phone is dying and she has no charger, she also tells him that she may go out later, his response was you shouldn't because it's late and you have to work tomorrow.

I find it extremely strange that she would consider going out to either to a bar or to go and meet some guy late at night with a dying phone and no charger? and didn't purchase a charger from the store she was last seen in either?. This just seems very odd from the start.

That is an awesome amount, I understand all but Homeland security? (Anybody know)
Purely MOO- these organizations might be helping analyze or compile data that the FBI or local LE are collecting. Things like cell tower dumps, video from multiple cameras, license plate readers from traffic cams and police cars etc..

Ok weird it’s gone. What could it be?

So She drops her brother off and tells him her phone is dying and she has no charger, she also tells him that she may go out later, his response was you shouldn't because it's late and you have to work tomorrow.

I find it extremely strange that she would consider going out to either to a bar or to go and meet some guy late at night with a dying phone and no charger? and didn't purchase a charger from the store she was last seen in either?. This just seems very odd from the start.
Because she is young, trusting and invincible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members