AL - Bibb County, 07/18/24 Mass Shooting, Kelsey Kendrick, 24, amongst 5 victims of shooter Brandon Kendrick, 32. 4 victims children (2 his own)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"They arrived to find five people shot - including four children under the age of 10. Officials say two of the young victims were the suspect’s children and two were a nephew and niece.

Alabama State Trooper Cpl. Reginal King said the child victims were ages 2, 6 and 9. Two of the children were 6 years old.

Three of the children were dead on the scene. The wife and another child were airlifted to Birmingham hospitals where they later died."

From the al.com article shared by @vls12345 above:

An Alabama man is accused of fatally shooting his wife and four children inside their home overnight, according to officials with the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Alabama District Attorney’s Office.

Brandon Allan Kendrick II, 32, is facing five counts of capital murder. The charges are four counts of capital murder of a child under the age of 14, and one count of capital murder in the slayings of two or more people in one act.

Here is Brandon's FB: Brandon Kendrick

You can find her page from his; I don't want to share it since she's a victim. Strangers are posting on her page and it's not all kind.

From the al.com article shared by @vls12345 above:

An Alabama man is accused of fatally shooting his wife and four children inside their home overnight, according to officials with the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Alabama District Attorney’s Office.

Brandon Allan Kendrick II, 32, is facing five counts of capital murder. The charges are four counts of capital murder of a child under the age of 14, and one count of capital murder in the slayings of two or more people in one act.

Here is Brandon's FB: Brandon Kendrick

You can find her page from his; I don't want to share it since she's a victim. Strangers are posting on her page and it's not all kind.
I believe this is another of his FB

WOW! This is quite the update. I was not aware it took place at the pastor’s home nor that a birthday party had just taken place. Thank you. :”( So saddening … terribly disturbing & tragic.

From DM link above:

"Kendrick was at not at the party because his schizophrenic episodes had worsened
over the previous two weeks.

'All of the children were supposed to spend the night at [Bill's] home,'
Brittany said.

'Brandon repeatedly begged and pleaded with her to come home
and she gave in…
within an hour they were all shot in the head'."

RIP to the victims :(

(Fwiw I had to read through that article twice to understand the logistics and the familial relationships)

Just devastating :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back