Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee...how the world has changed!

Criminal cases can now be resolved using statements on Facebook. Who would argue about these kind of personal things in that public venue? Why would you implicate yourself using social media?

I would like to ask WWH if she thinks she is LE now.....that she can determine what are "unrelated" messages.

*Sigh

I know she might be under stress but she needs a good attorney to make her stop. She is incriminating herself in this case.

I haven't seen HER actually say this..It came from BW's cousin..That doesn't mean it's not true tho.

Her bro told her she should ZIP it a few days ago but it didn't seem to register at the time but I think it has since then cos she hasn't said a word in days now.

I wish we had a proper timeline of where everyone was and when- who was with who and who stayed where. It's all confusing. Has her phone been found yet? If it's off can they still ping it? anyone know?

Gee...how the world has changed!

Criminal cases can now be resolved using statements on Facebook. Who would argue about these kind of personal things in that public venue? Why would you implicate yourself using social media?

It is sick and disturbing. Edgy or alternative has a different meaning for these lowlife punks than for most civilized people thank God.

Every morning at 8:30 family and friends will gather at the Oasis Travel Center located on I-10 at the Wilcox Rd Exit 53. This is the last known location of her phone.

Is this the first we've heard about the EXACT location? I think they mean 'ping' vs "phone" no?

I haven't seen HER actually say this..It came from BW's cousin..That doesn't mean it's not true tho.

Her bro told her she should ZIP it a few days ago but it didn't seem to register at the time but I think it has since then cos she hasn't said a word in days now.

IIRC WWH did not deny it, and she was a part of that conversation.

If your daughter was 'missing' would you still go to your sister's husband's funeral?

If your sister's daughter was 'missing' would you still help search for her even tho your hubby recently killed himself?

Just wondering!

If your daughter was 'missing' would you still go to your sister's husband's funeral?

If your sister's daughter was 'missing' would you still help search for her even tho your hubby recently killed himself?

Just wondering!

In either case, not really sure what I would be able to do. However, my sister and I are close, and I'm certain we would talk/cry/console one another about it.
No way either of us would hold it against the other.

Well... maybe, to the second question.

Would you be "pissed" if your sister didn't help you search for your missing daughter no matter what the circumstances are?

Would you totally blow off your sister who just lost her hubby no matter what the circumstances are?

My point is there's something going on between these 2 sisters & my guess is it's related to Donnie & Brittany.

Would you be "pissed" if your sister didn't help you search for your missing daughter no matter what the circumstances are?

Would you totally blow off your sister who just lost her hubby no matter what the circumstances are?

My point is there's something going on between these 2 sisters & my guess is it's related to Donnie & Brittany.

Would explain a lot.

My point is that the law is only relevant if you care about it. Of something of this importance I for one would have no problem doing whatever needed to be done to get the answers I needed. Tampering or deleting is another story.

I agree. I trust my husband 100% but if my niece went missing and he killed himself the day after he possibly could have been with her, I would be suspicious. I would go crazy trying to find evidence to exonerate him because I would hate for his death to be clouded with all this suspicion. Not to mention, "playing detective" would give me something else to think about besides the fact that my husband was dead. Sort of a coping mechanism. Not a good one, but one nonetheless.

I agree. I trust my husband 100% but if my niece went missing and he killed himself the day after he possibly could have been with her, I would be suspicious. I would go crazy trying to find evidence to exonerate him because I would hate for his death to be clouded with all this suspicion. Not to mention, "playing detective" would give me something else to think about besides the fact that my husband was dead. Sort of a coping mechanism. Not a good one, but one nonetheless.

I would definitely not delete anything though! If she did.

I just know I would be going crazy until things got sorted out.

If she deleted VM ,would that be tampering?

It sure is if it becomes a criminal case and obstruction and hindering.

In fact it is more likely to turn it into a criminal case because if I were LE and discovered this then I would immediately be suspicious that the person who did this (especially as a non immediate family member and in these circumstances) was involved in something nefarious.

seems to me, any thinking I had that she just took off would disappear and cadaver dogs would be brought in ASAP within hours of learning she deleted messages.

jmo

with the two women fighting maybe we will get some solid answers? Dunno know, hubs is dead and sister's daughter is missing-phone calls and texts between the two...very strange circumstances.
Do find it strange on WWH page that relatives are thinking there was/is something hinky w/the uncle and niece, and they actually put it on the widows fb page. Wow

eta-the uncles phone has been w/the police per WWH.

with the two women fighting maybe we will get some solid answers? Dunno know, hubs is dead and sister's daughter is missing-phone calls and texts between the two...very strange circumstances.
Do find it strange on WWH page that relatives are thinking there was/is something hinky w/the uncle and niece, and they actually put it on the widows fb page. Wow

eta-the uncles phone has been w/the police per WWH.

maybe i was a little unfair so deleted the reality tv comment

Not to say I don't feel for the victims here, I do but they are being their own worst enemy

I was reading WWH's fbook page and am I crazy or is it TOTALLY WACKADOODLE to be updating your status from the hospital while your husband is dying?? An update about taking him off life support???

Too freakin' weird IMO. This whole situation is odd.

Can someone confirm a couple of things for me? News reports seem to be mixed up a bit.
1) Tillman's Corner - This is where Brittney's home is
2) Fairhope, AL - This is where WWH and DH live
3) Styx River off of I-10 - This is the getaway / vacation house.

Anyone know if Turkey Branch, AL is close to the Styx River house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny