AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any connection with the 'H' or is it just coincidence?

It doesn't seem Brittany & the baby's daddy were ever married so was PH simply given his last name?

It's good to have a local & someone in the know here!

WELCOME! :)

no connection totally different last names and yes PH was given his last name even though they weren't married. i'm finding it really sad that this family doesn't seem to be pulling together at a time when they need to the most. My daughter went to middle school with Brittney and i can't imagine a day without her much less weeks.

Whose FB posts?

I'm guessing the poster means Donnie's wife cos she was doing most of the talking from what I've seen..She didn't hesitate to spread the family 'dirt' around for a few days but has since stopped..A cousin of BW's did make some suspicious suggestions against Donnie & his wife on the wife's FB page.. The brother (SW) tried to be a 'peace maker' during all of it..He seems like he has his act together.

On JVM last night BW's mom (Donnie's wife's sis) & her step-mom (sorry forget her name) were on but neither one was willing to say anything I'd call negative about Donnie..In fact, the step-mom called him a "very nice man"..The mom tried to get the focus off him & put it on finding her daughter.

i keep hearing that BW "just left her baby" well truth is her baby didn't live with her, she lived with her (PH) father (AH) .....what i seem to finding the more i dig is that the family isn't being totally honest...none of them. sad thing is all they are doing is hurting the case and hindering the chances of finding BW. and could be none of this is related considering that she is the 3rd girl to go missing in the last 3 weeks, but not giving all the facts is the same as lying.

what is it you think they aren't being totally honest about?

no connection totally different last names and yes PH was given his last name even though they weren't married. i'm finding it really sad that this family doesn't seem to be pulling together at a time when they need to the most. My daughter went to middle school with Brittney and i can't imagine a day without her much less weeks.

TY! for the info..It is really sad but one of the sister's reminded Donnie's wife that it's common for this family to "take sides"..It's a terrible time for it but under the circumstances I can see why it's happening & I suspect it's gonna get a lot worse.

eta..I'm pretty sure everyone here shares your feelings re: your daughter.

If these two incidents aren't connected I will eat my hat.

Either:

Something was going on between them (what I don't know) and she ended it/said she would tell, and he killed her

or

There was a fight between them and she killed him and staged a suicide

or

Something happened between them that night perhaps due to drinking, and he felt so ashamed he killed himself and she couldn't deal with it and ran off.

or

WWH is involved somehow either in the death of Brittney or in the death of her husband (can't explain the phone message hack and deletions of messages otherwise)

just my two cents and anyone have a good recipe for hat?

If these two incidents aren't connected I will eat my hat.

Either:

Something was going on between them (what I don't know) and she ended it/said she would tell, and he killed her

or

There was a fight between them and she killed him and staged a suicide

or

Something happened between them that night perhaps due to drinking, and he felt so ashamed he killed himself and she couldn't deal with it and ran off.

or

WWH is involved somehow either in the death of Brittney or in the death of her husband (can't explain the phone message hack and deletions of messages otherwise)

just my two cents and anyone have a good recipe for hat?

I totally agree with you!
I do think WWH is involved....

Why do they all keep posting We will protect you!
Come on home!

If anyone is local in this case I could really use your help.

KlaasKids is in town to look for Brittney. Websleuths needs to help supply the food and water for the searchers starting tomorrow.

I'll post more details later but for now if you are local and you can help please email me or PM me your phone number at tgrif@xmission.com

Thank you.

the childs (PH)....her father's initial's are AH
and i agree and i know that PH was BW's world, i couldn't imagine how i would feel at 19 if someone had just snatched my world from me. i only pray she is some where safe and that they find her in time

Are you saying that AH just got custody of PH or has he always had her?

Is there any connection with the 'H' or is it just coincidence?

It doesn't seem Brittany & the baby's daddy were ever married so was PH simply given his last name?

It's good to have a local & someone 'in the know' here!

WELCOME! :)

BBM

That's pretty much common practice that the baby is given the father's last name, at least with my dss and a few friends' children - none of which the parents were or are married.

I am so glad Klaas Kids are there to help...tricia put more info on a separate thread in the forum

I just started reading throuh this case. In looking at fb I saw a post where a girl says her brother DK 'kind of dates her'. Anyone know anymore about this?

ETA: do I need to re-word this?

Confusing case so I probably have my facts wrong...

But it seems possible to me that the three missing girls, the torso, and the suicide might well be related.

My crazy out there theory, only because it would solve a lot of missing persons cases is that DH was obsessed with BW and killed the slew of petite white blonde girls missing, then BW and then committed suicide.

Or there is a serial killer and DH picked a horrible time to commit suicide.

Confusing case so I probably have my facts wrong...

But it seems possible to me that the three missing girls, the torso, and the suicide might well be related.

I'm not so sure about that, unless the killer changed MO? IMHO they aren't related; only coincidences. Unless they're opportunity based???

This case is just hinky and I can't help to think DH's suicide had something to do with BW's disappearance in some way.

Does anyone know what evidence led them to believe that the uncle commited suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy