AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if her family is hiding her?
Could it be Brittney shot her Uncle WWH come in and covers it up and Hides Brit.
If ya remember she wasnt reported missing for a spell.
WWH is trying to get stuff off of both their phones....

Could they be hiding her!

Does anyone know what evidence led them to believe that the uncle commited suicide?

I dont really know!
someone posted he was shot with a shotgun!
Very hard to commit suicide with a shotgun!
Im not sure he killed himself!

I'm thinking someone called BW and told her to come or else he was going to kill her uncle.So she came,then whoever it was,shot her uncle anyway then abducted BW.

I'm thinking someone called BW and told her to come or else he was going to kill her uncle.So she came,then whoever it was,shot her uncle anyway then abducted BW.

It could be!
Im thinking there is alot more going on..
but for WWH to keep saying her and the boys were there that night isnt making sense to me...
Im very confused as to who was where and when!

I thinking someone had to drive her there!
She was not alone!

I thinking someone had to drive her there!
She was not alone!

Whoever gave her a ride may be too scared to come forward now.Maybe eventually he will once they have a POI. Could also be why police said it was a suicide,so the person who gave her a ride would feel more comfortable about comming forward.

Well i was just askin because i have seen someone say the wed at 7... But yet when u go on WWH fb and dead she mentions something about the Thurs at 7.. which would have been the night she supposedly stayed with DH at the camp... Please correct me if Im wrong...

depends who ya ask LOL
the wife was deleting stuff from husbby phone and was getting into Brittneys phone.... Its alllll very very strange

How do we know the wife deleted it and not the killer after he killed the uncle?

How do we know the wife deleted it and not the killer after he killed the uncle?
The wife is saying brit wasnt there
neighbors say they saw her on a swing there
her phone pinged there at the styx river
what is wife covering up?

something is up!
not sure what!
but i think in this case we might actually find out!

The wife is saying brit wasnt there
neighbors say they saw her on a swing there
her phone pinged there at the styx river
what is wife covering up?

something is up!
not sure what!
but i think in this case we might actually find out!

I've been reading the site you linked to plus the wifes FB page and don't see anywhere that she said she deleted phone records .She stated that detectives had his phone and were checking for deleted messages.There was also a message stating that she had tried to access the messages which I see nothing abnormal about that.Thats the first thing I would do if my bf was killed.

Its possible that BW was waiting on the swing as told to do by abducter and the abducter took her and left before the wife came home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay