AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shotgun to the head is possible (see post 354), and without using your toes, as long as your arms are long enough to pull the trigger. Kurt Cobain died in this manner (shotgun to the head). IMO DH was tall and had long arms so entirely possible. Hate to even be discussing this, but I do think it was a suicide and must have had good evidence to say so or police would not have ruled it as one.
IMO

My phone frequently posts my location so far off that people ask if I'm on vacation. My phone apparently likes an ice cream shop in Brooklyn, NY.

Its only one hour from mobile to Pensacola. Turkey Branch is near the main house not the vacation house. I'm assuming she posted the turkey branch posts from home and the pensacola ones from the hospital. I think all the posts from the hospital were tagged as Pensacola.

When FB tags your location it goes off of what is closest, but you can manually change where it tags you at. Like I could tag my location as Green Bay, WI and actually be in Miami, FL.

So if this was preplanned and not a spur of the moment thing, she could have manually changed her location to Turkey Branch. The pings of WWH cell could tell an interesting story.

Mine is absolutely crazy. Sometimes its states off. Possibly depends on what settings for location is on the phone? I'm in NC and it says sometimes I'm in Mississippi.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I do know she was in Pensacola at some point cos she said she's been going there to "take care of some biz" & this was one of the reasons she couldn't help search for Brittany..IOW! This location isn't crazy for WWH.

So iirc she dropped him at the house then dropped off kids somewhere and came back. An hour and a half later..if he shot himself as soon as she left,would he still be alive an hour and a half later when she returned... I'd think he would have bleed to death in that amount of time?

Has anyone put up a map of the styx river location? I thought it was north of BW's home but now I am confused over the search being off the wilcox road exit of I-10 and thats east of BW's home in Tillman's Corner.

First post here, WOOT WOOT! This case has intrigued me from the first post. Any updates so far? Is there any evidence of her ever making it to her Uncles house?

First post here, WOOT WOOT! This case has intrigued me from the first post. Any updates so far? Is there any evidence of her ever making it to her Uncles house?
There was a ping that put her very close to his Styx River house. I think they said within 1 mile. The ping was late Thursday night or real early Friday morning, IIRC.
Also his neighbor said she saw her or someone who looked like her sitting on a swing in the yard. Not sure what day the neighbor claimed to have seen BW.

Oh and WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!!

Thank you! I freaking love this! Having a blast. Me, a lonely zoologist, on a crime forum! SO neat! I don't remember how I found this but I'm loving it! I get along better with animals than people...

Anyways... this sounds very weird to me, after reading about the weird FB posts... I couldn't imagine how different I'd be if I grew up with the Internet or cell phones... I pray that she is okay, but, I fear that she is gone. Maybe she ran away after she cut off an inappropriate relationship with her uncle? Its easy to disappear when NO ONE cares about you (I've felt like this before) yeah, you got friends but that don't matter, you get so caught up in your own feelings/head... I don't know, this seems odd...

Thank you! I freaking love this! Having a blast. Me, a lonely zoologist, on a crime forum! SO neat! I don't remember how I found this but I'm loving it! I get along better with animals than people...

Anyways... this sounds very weird to me, after reading about the weird FB posts... I couldn't imagine how different I'd be if I grew up with the Internet or cell phones... I pray that she is okay, but, I fear that she is gone. Maybe she ran away after she cut off an inappropriate relationship with her uncle? Its easy to disappear when NO ONE cares about you (I've felt like this before) yeah, you got friends but that don't matter, you get so caught up in your own feelings/head... I don't know, this seems odd...

BBM, me too, often.

:welcome:

My :twocents:

1-The girl on the tire swing was not BW-It was a girl that looked like her-Per her cousin from FB
2-shooting yourself in the head with a shotgun-would be difficult-IMO
3-WWH-FB postings seems like she is trying to leave a timeline for her whereabouts at the time of his death

All IMOOC

I dont really know!
someone posted he was shot with a shotgun!
Very hard to commit suicide with a shotgun!
Im not sure he killed himself!

Not hard at all. My dad committed suicide with a shotgun on the front lawn.

There is a pi in sarasota fl,has made a map of missing girls around bw age and height blonde hair everything and he has updated it to include bw and the girl that recently came missing in laffeyette ,la and he thinks its could be a truckdriver because of were all the women came missing and did anyone check the videos from the oasis truck stop at the wilcox exit to see if anything turns up!!!!

Obviously just my two-cents based on very little information....

Pretty much everyone involved in this, from all sides of the family, seem to me to be off the freaking charts disfunctional. So much so that literally anything seems possible from here. The guy tries to commit suicide, does a someone sloppy (but ultimately effective) job of it, and while he is busy dying in the hospital his wife is merrily facebooking away chatting about hot doctors? This young girl takes off WALKING, without shoes (?!), on a forty mile treck, and the family thinks there is nothing unusual about this? The dead guys wife and the missing girl's family are at each other's throats over completely irrelevant BS?

This entire case is like the script for a bad reality TV show.

My initial instinct (probably like everyone else) was that the dead guy must have had something to do with her disappearance. But at this point I am no longer sure of anything.

There is a pi in sarasota fl,has made a map of missing girls around bw age and height blonde hair everything and he has updated it to include bw and the girl that recently came missing in laffeyette ,la and he thinks its could be a truckdriver because of were all the women came missing and did anyone check the videos from the oasis truck stop at the wilcox exit to see if anything turns up!!!!

I saw that yesterday. He has assembled quite a list, hadn't he.

Yea he did im like you about the family ijust hope they all get it together like real quick and i seen the aunts post about thge doctors to yea that did it for me...

Yea he had a great idea maybe they need to look at it..but i agree a bout the aunt in the hospital talking about the goodlooking docs when her husband is dying i dont know about that was pretty cold and yes very disconnected family i hope and pray for that girl everyone has problems but yea theres more to this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay