AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he shot himself with a rifle i believe!
they are very long!
someone said he would have to use his toe to pull the trigger!

Suicide with a shotgun would undoubtedly be difficult...but it has been done. If we could just figure out why? And that's what I question about the Mrs.
She does quite a bit of talking on Facebook about everything under the sun....but I don't see her questioning the "why."

So maybe she knew why....and that would mean she has no reason to ask.

Suicide with a shotgun would undoubtedly be difficult...but it has been done. If we could just figure out why? And that's what I question about the Mrs.
She does quite a bit of talking on Facebook about everything under the sun....but I don't see her questioning the "why."

So maybe she knew why....and that would mean she has no reason to ask.

She did ask that very thing in one of her posts.

Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?
Also, WWH keeps saying that BW was missing since Thursday and that DH was with her and the kids Thursday but the last anyone seen or heard from BW was Wednesday night....right? So where was DH Wed. Night? I just started reading this case so maybe I'm just confused. ?

Well join the club!
We are all confused!

I'm trying not to focus on WWH too much, try to keep in mind her husband and the father of her children just died. I don't know how well I'd be able to hold it together and not sound like a blabbering idiot (not that she does, but I would).

I'm trying not to focus on WWH too much, try to keep in mind her husband and the father of her children just died. I don't know how well I'd be able to hold it together and not sound like a blabbering idiot (not that she does, but I would).

Well I think WWH holds the key!
JMO

Reading WWH's FB.........did she only stop posting on FB for 1 hour when DH died?? Is this really messed up or is it just me?

Reading WWH's FB.........did she only stop posting on FB for 1 hour when DH died?? Is this really messed up or is it just me?

The whole FB posting is so awkward to me, that I don't understand. The comment about a cute dr hugging her really threw me. I can't even imagine my husband dying and even noticing if the dr who gave me a hug had a horn growing out of his head, let alone notice his level of attractiveness.

She does make a great suspect!

The whole FB posting is so awkward to me, that I don't understand. The comment about a cute dr hugging her really threw me. I can't even imagine my husband dying and even noticing if the dr who gave me a hug had a horn growing out of his head, let alone notice his level of attractiveness.

She does make a great suspect!

I agree! I read that and thought "which post doesn't belong here?" She post about the love of her life "going to Jesus" then hot dr? Seriously???

The posting on fb while this was happening didn't strike me as odd though. When my son was passing away I posted updates on fb 1. so that I wouldn't have to call and talk to anyone and 2. it was the easiest way to let everyone know what was going on. Granted I didn't post about hot doctors, even though the doctor was hot, but I kept that to myself because it seemed trite considering the circumstances. JMO

Over 100 volunteers showed up this morning to help search for Brittney.

Where is the link to wwh's facebook? And where is Brittney??? Weird weird weird.

june 4 11 comments

Oops...sorry, cause I missed that.

I did read several of her posts. She does speak a lot on FB...and the fact I missed those comments just goes to show she hasn't spoken about the "why" of things very much. I'm sure she's in shock but...

I am very suspicious of her. Just a feeling and may be wrong of me. But if she is not a suspect, then she should play one on TV. She's convincing in that role.

I agree! I read that and thought "which post doesn't belong here?" She post about the love of her life "going to Jesus" then hot dr? Seriously???

The posting on fb while this was happening didn't strike me as odd though. When my son was passing away I posted updates on fb 1. so that I wouldn't have to call and talk to anyone and 2. it was the easiest way to let everyone know what was going on. Granted I didn't post about hot doctors, even though the doctor was hot, but I kept that to myself because it seemed trite considering the circumstances. JMO

SpongeBath....you're a hoot.

I have never seen that many hot doctors around dying loved ones. I must be going to the wrong hospitals.
:slap:
You lighten the mood for sure.

Now, where is Brittney?

She did ask that very thing in one of her posts.

Oh Lord....a criminal profiler or criminal interview analyst would have a field day with that comment on June 4.

"I just want to know why he did what he did."

Hmmm....
That might be a double-edged comment.

(I was thinking more along the lines of...."I just can't understand why you did this to me and the kids? Were you upset about something ...or depressed? Why did you leave us like this?")

I was reading WWH's fbook page and am I crazy or is it TOTALLY WACKADOODLE to be updating your status from the hospital while your husband is dying?? An update about taking him off life support???

Too freakin' weird IMO. This whole situation is odd.

I wanted to comment on this specific thing because IMOO it can be weird or not depending on the circumstances, which I don't really know yet as I haven't finished reading the thread. About 2 years ago a friend of my dad's was in a motorcycle accident. It damaged his brain stem terribly and he was placed on life support. His widow shut it down several days later. In the meantime people from my parents' church were having a prayer chain, church softball team was sending flowers, etc. a lot of family was with them in the hospital but a lot of us (family and friends) were waiting anxiously. His widow did keep us updated via Facebook and we appreciated it very much. She would post asking for prayer or to thank people for the wishes. Then, after he had died, she did post stating that he had been taken off LS, and thanked everyone for their prayers, wishes, and help.

Who knows ,maybe Donny and his wife didn't have the greatest of relationships.Maybe she was constantly bickering at him for letting Brittney use the vacation house?Maybe Brittney did something at the vacation house that Donny knew he was gonna get yelled at for ,and he was drunk at the time so just decided instead of listening to her bicker some more that he would end it all.I doubt thats the scenario ,but its as good as any.

Ok I'll throw my $.02 in. This is based totally on me watching too much Law and Order and an active imagination.

BW and UD are drug buddies, it would seem that he has a thing for young blonds and so in order for BW to "party" with him he asks for "favors" in return. WWH walks in on a naked drug overdosed BW and freaks. They hide the body and maybe WWH is making threats that she will call LE or whom ever and takes the kids to a sitter the next day so that they can figure out what to do next without the kids hearing and when she comes home UD has killed himself because he realized that he was in a world of trouble. WWH figuring that she can then be the poor widow (or maybe not so poor if there was life insurance that covers suicide) and get all of the sympathy in the world. Meanwhile, it's a small town, people gossip and maybe BW's parents have heard rumors about UD "parties" and that is why the family seems so divided. Again, just a thought, I have nothing to back it up with.

Maybe my imagination is getting away from me but I keep thinking about her leaving the kids somewhere then going home to drop of DH then going back to get kids and then going home again an hour and a half later....this is how she says it happened right? Did he REALLY commit suicide? She was the last to see him. She was the one who found him. Did she do something to BW?

What was the point of dropping the kids off only to go back and pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay