AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the posters are saying it's very difficult to commit suicide by shooting yourself. I have never held a gun, I'm agains't guns and the only "experience" I have with suicide by shooting are from movies.

Sorry to ask, but why is it difficult?

Well he shot himself with a rifle i believe!
they are very long!
someone said he would have to use his toe to pull the trigger!

Ok found this online at JVM website that has have transcripts of the story on BW....

She told her family she was going to visit friends. But her last cell phone transmission happened less than a mile from this rural area where her uncle reportedly had a home near the Styx River. Now she reportedly told her friends that she was visiting her uncle there. When she didn`t return, her frantic mother called the cops.

Also

WOOD (via phone): She was going to her friend Courtney`s (ph). I believe Courtney (ph) was supposed to come get her, but Courtney (ph) never -- never saw her.

"Facts" that we can feel some surety in. Please edit/correct/add things

Thursday 31 May.
BW told parents going to visit friends and friends going to visit UD

Left "on foot" for UD home in Styx 40 miles away.

Last cell phone signal pinged at 12.05 AM outside/near Styx home.

Friday June 1
WWH drives UD to his Fairhope home. Goes shopping/out and returns 1 1/2 hour later to discover UD killed himself.

Neighbor says she saw BW in tree swing at Styx night b4.

Wife says no BW, she and boys were with UD thurs night.

Assumption/Rumor/Discussion

WWH tried to and apparently succeeding in hacking into BW's phone.

Rumored to have deleted "irrelevant" messages from voice mail.

Two family's at each others throats.

Why did WWH drive DH to the Fairhope home?
where was his car or truck.
Wasnt he working?

Yeah, the way people jump to conclusions,if she had a text from him where he called her hun,or sweety she might fear that they would jump to the conclusion that Brittney and her husband had something going on.As beautiful as Brittney who could probably get any guy she wanted,I kind of doubt she'd be desperate enough to have something going on with her uncle.
Maybe she deleted some messages where there was an arguement that may have had nothing to do with the disappearance.Or maybe Brittney had text messages to a male friend that may have made her look sleezy and would have embarrassed the family?

But, it is still not right to delete ANY messages in a missing person case - no matter who you are and no matter what your intentions are.

There is the case recently of the tabloid that accessed a missing person's phone messages. At first, it was believed that they deleted a VM message; and there was a HUGE investigation into the matter. You better believe that something like this will be taken very serious.

Once the police are involved, family member have a duty to turn over any and all pertinent information to the POLICE. They should NEVER take it upon themselves to determine what may or may not be important.

My current theory is that Donnie may have even left a note behind telling WWH what happened, and she was trying to help cover his tracks. To me :moo: it is very apparent that she is NOT telling everything that she knows to the proper authorities. She is busy trying to protect her family and may be hindering the investigation in the process.

Ok found this online at JVM website that has have transcripts of the story on BW....

She told her family she was going to visit friends. But her last cell phone transmission happened less than a mile from this rural area where her uncle reportedly had a home near the Styx River. Now she reportedly told her friends that she was visiting her uncle there. When she didn`t return, her frantic mother called the cops.

They called COPS june what 2nd?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages//451298481547844

this is sad
there are no comments on this page.
no one is writing on it

Well he shot himself with a rifle i believe!
they are very long!
someone said he would have to use his toe to pull the trigger!

I just read online it was a shotgun.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is Brittany`s uncle, Donald Holland, the man Brittany was said to be visiting before she disappeared. He is dead now. Just as she was reported missing, he kills himself with a shotgun. Now Brittany`s parents don`t know what to think. Listen to this.

But, it is still not right to delete ANY messages in a missing person case - no matter who you are and no matter what your intentions are.

There is the case recently of the tabloid that accessed a missing person's phone messages. At first, it was believed that they deleted a VM message; and there was a HUGE investigation into the matter. You better believe that something like this will be taken very serious.

Once the police are involved, family member have a duty to turn over any and all pertinent information to the POLICE. They should NEVER take it upon themselves to determine what may or may not be important.

My current theory is that Donnie may have even left a note behind telling WWH what happened, and she was trying to help cover his tracks. To me :moo: it is very apparent that she is NOT telling everything that she knows to the proper authorities. She is busy trying to protect her family and may be hindering the investigation in the process.

I never said she was right to delete the messages,only posted what I thought may have been the reason why she may have did it.

I wonder why his wife would be driving him around places. I believe i heard he had other vehicles, including a motorcycle ? And tho she was headed to his house and the neighbor saw her there and her phone pinged from there, her aunt says she was not there that Thursday...nothing adds up IMO.

I just read online it was a shotgun.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: This is Brittany`s uncle, Donald Holland, the man Brittany was said to be visiting before she disappeared. He is dead now. Just as she was reported missing, he kills himself with a shotgun. Now Brittany`s parents don`t know what to think. Listen to this.

LOL to me a rifle and a shotgun are the same thing LOL
i am not a gun person! lol
Sorry for the confusion!

Where are they searching? I hope around the "vacation" house...JMO

Ok if ya read WWH's FB she talks with someone a few ppl actually and these ppl say Brit was there and called someone from there, WWh says no that she was there and the boys...then this other person comes in and says LE said her phone pinged styx river 12:07am friday morning and WWh says no her last call was 7 pm wed to donnie!

I mean really!

Where are they searching? I hope around the "vacation" house...JMO

they have a Hometown search page for her but no one seems to be posting anything on it!

Rosintown Styx river area!

Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?
Also, WWH keeps saying that BW was missing since Thursday and that DH was with her and the kids Thursday but the last anyone seen or heard from BW was Wednesday night....right? So where was DH Wed. Night? I just started reading this case so maybe I'm just confused. ?

I wonder why his wife would be driving him around places. I believe i heard he had other vehicles, including a motorcycle ? And tho she was headed to his house and the neighbor saw her there and her phone pinged from there, her aunt says she was not there that Thursday...nothing adds up IMO.

If he had been drinking she would be driving him around so he would not get in an accident.

Some of the posters are saying it's very difficult to commit suicide by shooting yourself. I have never held a gun, I'm agains't guns and the only "experience" I have with suicide by shooting are from movies.

Sorry to ask, but why is it difficult?

Go to google images and type in shotgun. It's a long gun, not a handgun. It's not the gun of choice for shooting yourself in the head. While it will do the job if done properly, this guy didn't die immediately, so either he had a shotgun and wasn't familiar with guns or hadn't preplanned his suicide enough to get the job done sufficiently.

I have to wonder based on WWH FB page if she didn't know about her niece missing until days later. BW wasnt reported missing until the day after DH committed suicide. Was it while discussing his death that they realized they hadn't seen her? Then mom called BWs friend to let BW know about DHs death, only to discover that BW didn't really go there and told her friend that she was going to DHs?

There are really so many feasible possibilities.

1. DH killed BW and disposed of her, then killed himself

2. WWH killed BW then DH killed himself to protect WWH

3. WWH killed BW and DH

4. DH killed BW and then WWH killed Himself

5. Serial killer, while this whole situation is so weird, I still think this is just as likely as the other scenarios considering the number of girls missing in the area

Something is so not right with WWH. According to her FB one of her sons was sick with a fever Thursday night (the 31st) she says she's going to take home to the doctor in the morning but then drops the boys off the next morning and drives DH home?
Also, WWH keeps saying that BW was missing since Thursday and that DH was with her and the kids Thursday but the last anyone seen or heard from BW was Wednesday night....right? So where was DH Wed. Night? I just started reading this case so maybe I'm just confused. ?

I just saw the information about the son being sick myself. Really makes me wonder why the change of plans from the doctor...maybe the fever broke? Don't know but was kinda weird.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't suppose anyone knows what time in the morning the incident took place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w