AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree but that's not the way she worded it. Her entire conversation implies that it's actually Donnie waiting for an organ bc he's fighting to stay alive.

I can't imagine a suicide being placed in the front of the line for an organ. So many are on the waiting list.

Not sure what was meant by the comment but I definitely read it several times because I thought it was odd.

Would a person who attempted suicide in this fashion be considered for an organ transplant?

Maybe she was talking about a church organ?

Maybe she was meaning to write "organ failure"?

How do cops know that Donnie killed himself if they didn't close off the house & thoroughly investigate? I mean, isn't that supposed to be standard procedure? Plus, if he shot himself in the head with a rifle, there's gonna be blood splatter & more than likely brain matter with skull fragments. So who cleaned the mess up? If the police handled it, they'd have a crime scene cleanup unit or they'd outsource it...or somebody in the family would be left to clean up. Seems like the boys were back home pretty fast, so where's the mess?

WOW, that was quick. Does anyone know why? I'm not familiar with KlaasKids, is it normal for them to end a search so soon?

Maybe they realized something hinky was going on? Maybe with the family (not Britnney's parents or anything, but aunt & co?). I don't think Mark Klass puts up with any BS. He'd pack his bags and leave if there was something or someone really obstructing finding BW, especially after he caught some flack for sticking by Bille Dunn....
And also, I think KlassKids' main mission is to look for children and Brittney is legally an adult. There may be other missing children who need KlassKids. And maybe Klass was just there to kind of instruct searchers how to search and get searchers started out, so to speak.

Good grief...they are just now checking the phone records?

*sigh

:banghead:

According to FB posts, le requested them & are waiting for them to arrive. They had Donnie's cell & his wife tried to figure stuff out by calling AT&T, but AT&T wouldn't give her any info on Brittney's cell - only stuff from Donnie's. It was written that AT&T would only give her the last 4 digits of the phone # that Brittney texted last.

I can't imagine a suicide being placed in the front of the line for an organ. So many are on the waiting list.

Not sure what was meant by the comment but I definitely read it several times because I thought it was odd.

Thank gosh bc I was starting to think maybe I'm insane. I'm still weirded out by that comment. So much seems off on her FB.

How do cops know that Donnie killed himself if they didn't close off the house & thoroughly investigate? I mean, isn't that supposed to be standard procedure? Plus, if he shot himself in the head with a rifle, there's gonna be blood splatter & more than likely brain matter with skull fragments. So who cleaned the mess up? If the police handled it, they'd have a crime scene cleanup unit or they'd outsource it...or somebody in the family would be left to clean up. Seems like the boys were back home pretty fast, so where's the mess?

In cases I am familar with where a suicide occurred in a home, family members ended up cleaning up the mess. I know of someone who was suicidal whose mother told him "if you ever do it, please just do it somewhere in public where I don't have to clean up the mess." He went up on the levee by the Mississippi River and shot himself.

Also, a friend's mother died (her father was put on trial for her murder), after police had processed the crime scene, the family was left to clean up lots of blood and blood splatter that had been photographed and sampled, but not cleaned up.

In cases I am familar with where a suicide occurred in a home, family members ended up cleaning up the mess. I know of someone who was suicidal whose mother told him "if you ever do it, please just do it somewhere in public where I don't have to clean up the mess." He went up on the levee by the Mississippi River and shot himself.

Also, a friend's mother died (her father was put on trial for her murder), after police had processed the crime scene, the family was left to clean up lots of blood and blood splatter that had been photographed and sampled, but not cleaned up.

Jeez, I can't even imagine.

I know this stuff is from her FB but it's pertinent as its first hand info from her to the cops, then sharing on FB. The cops have Donnie's cell as evidence so I think I'm allowed to post this...

https://www.facebook.com/wendy.w.holland

Quote:
Wendy Wood Holland
June 4 near Pensacola, FL via mobile
With all this going on with my husband. My niece is missing ,she has been missing since Thursday and this happen to my husband Friday. As far we know he was the last one to talk to her,I need prays for her too.

Quote:
Wendy Wood Holland Last time anyone seen her was wed. But I looked at donnies phone he talked to her Thursday night around 7 .
June 4 at 6:39pm via mobile · Like

According to FB posts, le requested them & are waiting for them to arrive. They had Donnie's cell & his wife tried to figure stuff out by calling AT&T, but AT&T wouldn't give her any info on Brittney's cell - only stuff from Donnie's. It was written that AT&T would only give her the last 4 digits of the phone # that Brittney texted last.

Well, I certainly can't fault AT&T not giving her Brittney's info. That wouldn't be right since she is not Brittney's mom or dad....and I can only speak to my own situation.
As I have related here in years past, when my own son disappeared, LE said that I could try to contact AT&T and see if they would give me his cell records, since his phone was paid for by me and his dad. They said if I could get them, then they would not have to go to the court to request them. Investigators felt that AT&T would balk at sharing that info with me and they were right. But I pressured hard...I cried (and not as a put-on, I was sincerely desperate)...and begged...and they caved. They emailed all the records that day, so I had them almost immediately. But the rep stayed on the phone with me for a while giving me his most recent calls, leading up to his disappearance and then the one call he made right after.

This "waiting for the records" to get there makes no sense to me. We are in the digital age. GET THE RECORDS, dang it.

I wanted to note that we're not allowed to post stuff from FB unless it's the victim, the search page, suspect, media, and the like...but that was so pertinent and she gave Donnie's phone to the cops herself, plus she's involved firsthand with being Donnie's wife, so I went ahead & noted it in case her page goes poof. Normally we at websleuths wouldn't link FB pages unless one of the prior reasons I stated.

Well, I certainly can't fault AT&T not giving her Brittney's info. That wouldn't be right since she is not Brittney's mom or dad....and I can only speak to my own situation.
As I have related here in years past, when my own son disappeared, LE said that I could try to contact AT&T and see if they would give me his cell records, since his phone was paid for by me and his dad. They said if I could get them, then they would not have to go to the court to request them. Investigators felt that AT&T would balk at sharing that info with me and they were right. But I pressured hard...I cried (and not as a put-on, I was sincerely desperate)...and begged...and they caved. They emailed all the records that day, so I had them almost immediately. But the rep stayed on the phone with me for a while giving me his most recent calls, leading up to his disappearance and then the one call he made right after.

This "waiting for the records" to get there makes no sense to me. We are in the digital age. GET THE RECORDS, dang it.

I totally agree. Heck, send a file electronically and then mail the backup for crying out loud. Too many missing people in this world & these phone companies are worried about procedure?

I'm sorry for what you've gone through Shefner. Prayers to you & yours.

I sure would like Nancy Grace to interview that family.Something is way off here.

I don't want to offend anyone, but this reminds we of a case from 2008 (my rose from the golden girls story...) anyway, a 60 yr mother of 5 grown children & several grandchildren disappears on a Tuesday the 14th of Oct 2008. The police came in & questioned everyone, including a grown daughter who lived with her (the daughter has 3 kids, all different daddys...this will come into play) anyway daughter "R" stated she was headed to the Houston area to pick up her sister, "B". They were gone for nearly 3 days (the location this happened at it takes 3 hours to get to Houston). Following so far, so when the 2 daughters finally show up, police got involved & it was finally said the "R" & "B" took their mom & killed her. Placed her in a hide a bed & cleaned up. She was then placed in a large storage container (Christmas tree size, very small lady) covered in cat litter & storage in a climate control u store it. A day later she was then taken to Houstin & buried in "B's" backyard. Now this is where it gets "freakier"...daughter of "R" (named "LA") turns up at grandma funeral wearing a shirt with the date of the disappearance (the 14th) not the day found or day of death (the 18th). Hold your drawers, it gets better, "LA" turns up preggo...for one of 3 men; step daddy, daddy to her little brother, or another of mom's bfs. Oh, & if this doesn't cut the ice, daughter "B" needed money for smokes...know how she got it, she performed an "oral exam" on her brother (not half or step either).

Omg AC, that's horrid! I sincerely hope this case doesn't end up like that one.

I absolutely heart KlaasKIDS...

So, what did they find that needs further investigation by the cops..? Respectfully bolded by me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Klaa...ng-Trafficked-Children/252896698060669?ref=ts

Quote:
KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children
about an hour ago
To those following the search for Brittney Wood...our ground search and rescue mission is currently suspended pending additional investigation by the authorities. Special thanks to each of the agencies and community members that participated in our searches. Please keep Brittney and her family in your prayers. We will continue to post updates here.
Brad
1Like · · Share
16 people like this.

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/14/s-ar-3974586/

Search Ends - Still No Sign of Brittney Wood
By: DEBBIE WILLIAMS | WKRG
Published: June 14, 2012

Snipped:
Derek describes searching for his sister as "painful". He believes something scared Brittney so badly that she is hiding and afraid. He and everyone hopes she will make that phone call.

Maybe BW killed DH and that is why they are listing it as a suicide so that she thinks she got away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20