AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If KK is really stopping the search, perhaps they have info from LE that is not really "missing" so much as "hiding out" or just left on her own?

There is something that I am unclear on. If BW was on her mother or fathers cell phone plan why do they have to request records? I have at&t and I can see who my kids and boyfriend are calling and texting just by logging on to their website. And its pretty up to date. She must have been on her own plan or even worse have a pre paid phone.

fwiw, when I read the organ comment, I thought it meant the time was past for DH's organs to be donated.

That's exactly what I thought when I read her post. It was too late for organ donation not an organ donor. She just used the wrong word. JMHO

Maybe BW was supplying Uncle with Meth but since she got arrested she was unable to supply him any,then he had withdraws and shot himself.Maybe BW is hiding because she was afraid of going to court on the meth charges and going to jail.

I know that we can't quote from FB, but BW's uncle posted information on a couple of public pages that the family would be meeting at the last known location of Brittany's phone. He specifically says that this is the "last known location of her phone": Oasis Travel Center located on I-10 at the Wilcox Rd Exit 53. The comments were made on June 8th. He doesn't say why the family believes that this was the last known location of the phone.

It would appear that some of the folks that are posting things on FB are more about making trouble than sharing accurate info. Some of the stuff that was posted was down right cruel, including one person that posted that BW was deceased and that law enforcement were actively dragging the river for her body. The same person keeps posting wild comments on news sites and then deleting the comments. A friend of the family jumped all over the statements and said none of it was true.

Maybe BW killed DH and that is why they are listing it as a suicide so that she thinks she got away with it.

I was thinking that LE might suspect that senario since two people had just been in communication, then ones dead and the other missing, it seems logical that this would be a possibility. I don't think that's what happened because I think she would have surfaced at some point after, since she didn't have a car, how far could she go.

Weird story & I truly believe(MOO) that the aunt is full of ca-ca! She's lying thru her teeth; she knows something (that's why they were having problems) & to know the uncle was taking pics of young girls (she knew about this too & it ticked her off) she realized a " perv" side emerged from him. Whether its drug related or not, it would not surprise me, since I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the bath salts were involved...if those things can cause ppl to each faces & become "zombies" can you imagine what they would do to someone (JMO, antidepressant ) taking such. If Uncle was on them, man he got messed up...if BW was at the house & dazed, could she have been stoned? Shot Uncle? This story has scam written all over it...

There is something that I am unclear on. If BW was on her mother or fathers cell phone plan why do they have to request records? I have at&t and I can see who my kids and boyfriend are calling and texting just by logging on to their website. And its pretty up to date. She must have been on her own plan or even worse have a pre paid phone.

Here's the best explanation I can give...

I have AT&T & I can go online to view/print our family's cell records...but it won't show the most up to the minute calls or texts, it won't say what was typed in the texts, it won't show what websites were visited only that the Internet was used, it won't show pictures saved and/or deleted, and most importantly it won't show the cell towers last pinged at. Only le can obtain that info with a subpoena bc it has to come out of AT&T's databank. There are cell towers and antenna towers that boost the connection to the nearest cell tower for reception, which is how investigators triangulate pings for the last known area the cell was in , then they search that radius from the center point (usually 3-5 miles).

That's exactly what I thought when I read her post. It was too late for organ donation not an organ donor. She just used the wrong word. JMHO

That could make sense but it wouldn't explain why she wrote that she needs all the prayers she can get because "he's not out of the woods yet" - which implies she thought he had a chance of living. You'd have to read the past couple weeks of her posts & conversations to understand what I'm saying. You could be right, though.

Weird story & I truly believe(MOO) that the aunt is full of ca-ca! She's lying thru her teeth; she knows something (that's why they were having problems) & to know the uncle was taking pics of young girls (she knew about this too & it ticked her off) she realized a " perv" side emerged from him. Whether its drug related or not, it would not surprise me, since I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the bath salts were involved...if those things can cause ppl to each faces & become "zombies" can you imagine what they would do to someone (JMO, antidepressant ) taking such. If Uncle was on them, man he got messed up...if BW was at the house & dazed, could she have been stoned? Shot Uncle? This story has scam written all over it...

The thanks button just wasn't enough...

on one of the web sites i posted her family is posting that she was not there!

I think its this one!

http://www.facebook.com/WKRG.News.5/posts/423160057704265

A cousin claims Brittney was seen on the swing talking with a man who was NOT her uncle. DHs alibi for the time was that he was in ICU "with a bullet in his head."

Now, an earlier poster here stated that he kiled himself with a shotgun, not a rifle. I wondered how he would have survived a shotgun blast to the head, but this changes things. HOWEVER, it is a rumor (that the weapon used "bullets").

A cousin claims Brittney was seen on the swing talking with a man who was NOT her uncle. DHs alibi for the time was that he was in ICU "with a bullet in his head."

Now, an earlier poster here stated that he kiled himself with a shotgun, not a rifle. I wondered how he would have survived a shotgun blast to the head, but this changes things. HOWEVER, it is a rumor (that the weapon used "bullets").

I thought a shotgun & rifle were the same thing lol. I'm ignorant to that bc I though a handgun is small & a shotgun is big. I literally had no idea. I don't hunt. The le in my fam have handguns & then larger guns that are shotguns. I thought they were the same, didn't know. I need to go educate myself!

I thought a shotgun & rifle were the same thing lol. I'm ignorant to that bc I though a handgun is small & a shotgun is big. I literally had no idea. I don't hunt. The le in my fam have handguns & then larger guns that are shotguns. I thought they were the same, didn't know. I need to go educate myself!

The ammunition is different for a shotgun. It shoots shot pellets, not a traditional single bullet. Good for hunting birds.

my hinky meter is raging here too and it normally quiets when it comes to family but there is just to much being said and done that makes no sense even with my ability to make excuses for people

To be honest, I think the family behaving "hinkily" is because they are involved in something they believe is not related to BWs disappearance or DHs apparent suicide, but is either illegal or immoral.

FOR INSTANCE (this is a made-up scenario so I will not even use names from the case):

Bob sells fireworks that are not legal in the state he lives in, by picking them up in a state where it is legal and driving them back home. He distributes these fireworks privately, selling some to various friends and family members. One of the people he does business with is his cousin Bill.

Bill actually rides with him to pick up the fireworks, since two guys "moving" in a UHaul is less suspicious that one guy alone. With July 4th around the corner, Bill and Bob have been planning their annual fireworks run via text messages.

One day, after a worrisome phone conversation, Bill decides to pay a visit to Bob, as he's heard that Bob has lost a number of family members in recent months and is having a "hard time." Bill never makes it to Bob's house. Bob commits suicide. Nobody knows where Bill went, as there are various uncorroborated sightings. As Bob's family did not know Bill was coming over, they proceed to call 911 for Bob, never mentioning that Bill is missing as well.

Bob's wife goes through his phone deleting any references to the illegal fireworks operation. Since the messages are primarily to Bill, she attempts to reach him by phone as well but can't. She then tries to "hack" his phone to remove the remainder of the conversation about illegal activity.

Nobody in the family believes the illegal activity to be relevant to Bill's disappearance, OR Bob's suicide, so they do not believe what they are doing is evidence-tampering, they see it as "image management" and are trying to help keep his friends and relatives who are customers out of trouble.

I read a comment somewhere suggesting maybe she went back to Texas. Did they used to live in TX?

A rifle takes bullets. A shotgun uses shells, which are like little canisters filled with small pellets (like bbs) called "shot." If you shoot something with a shotgun from the distance DH supposedly shot himself at, it would be fatal unless you "missed" (there was a suicide pact years ago with two boys who were into Judas Priest. One died, the other blew his jaw off, but survived. It was awful).

A bullet would make a smallish entry wound and a larger exit wound if it had sufficient velocity to make it that far. Shot generally stays inside the body, but because it "sprays" you get a larger, very messy entrance wound.

I read a comment somewhere suggesting maybe she went back to Texas. Did they used to live in TX?

Are u talking about BW? How would she go there she was on foot last time anyone saw her iirc. Can you link where the comments are I haven't found much about the case online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavalluccicheryl