AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the family we're seeing here, I get the feeling that Brittany is what Aliahna would have been like at 19.

Some days ago I felt that this case would turn cold, I hope the latest arrests are going give courage and reveal a lot more of what I think had been going on.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Section 13A-13-3 - Incest.

(a) A person commits incest if he marries or engages in sexual intercourse with a person he knows to be, either legitimately or illegitimately:

(1) His ancestor or descendant by blood or adoption; or

(2) His brother or sister of the whole or half-blood or by adoption; or

(3) His stepchild or stepparent, while the marriage creating the relationship exists; or

(4) His aunt, uncle, nephew or niece of the whole or half-blood.

(b) A person shall not be convicted of incest or of an attempt to commit incest upon the uncorroborated testimony of the person with whom the offense is alleged to have been committed.

(c) Incest is a Class C felony.

http://law.onecle.com/alabama/criminal-code/13A-13-3.html

SW looks to have a son and a daughter but seems to have been closer to WWH and DH kids as he has more pics of them on his FB than his own kids.

I wouldnt if the sex charges involve a niece/nephew and maybe they told BW what was going on?

I knew it. I totally knew something was up! All these people were so close they could feel each other sweat! Betcha this is the reason for the suicide! I think they were involved on other stuff too. Those pictures on Donnie's FB were not innocent at all. Those girls I'm certain didn't know he was taking their pics! If he's gonna do something like that then what else will he do? I'm so glad that lady was posting stuff online, even though she kept deleting her comments! I believe the cops saw those comments as they had to have been reported with all the people that complained about it! But hey look - she was right! More arrests to come & I predict at least 2 will be women. I can only hope there will be somebody decent to take care of their children when they end up in jail!
BBM

I am still trying to wrap my mind around the implications of these rape, sodomy, incest arrests... and now that you mention women being involved, too...

Well.... that DOES make sense...

And my mind is even MORE in a whirlwind!!!

I see one of three scenarios here.

1. BW was picked up by DK etc. for a ride, mentioned perhaps going to LE or otherwise scaring them, they killed her and told DH who killed himself at the whole mess he was in.

2. She arranged a meeting with DH and one or more of the other molesters and she was killed by any of them

3. DH killed her himself to stop her talking and then killed himself.

In none of my theories is she alive.

Why aren't LE more concerned than it seems they are.

I find it interesting that the Facebook search page for Brittney (the hometown search for Brittney Wood) posted the story about the sex crime arrests three hours ago, and there are NO comments or likes or shares associated with it.

Stony silence.

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

BBM

You are so right...

These arrests for heinous crimes are announced on the page....

And there are no outraged, surprised reactions/ comments!

Not even a whimper!:what:

I'm new here but have been reading in on several cases on WS. Young adults going missing scares me so much and its shocking to know events like this even occur. I'll be praying for Brittney, her daughter, and family.

:welcome: AmorAlways!

Thanks JG! Are you caught up yet Girl?
icon12.gif

This request is just landing for anyone who wishes to help a fellow sleuther...
:wink:

Would anyone be so kind as to post link of DH facebook page, please?:please:

Thank you in advance...:seeya:

I see one of three scenarios here.

1. BW was picked up by DK etc. for a ride, mentioned perhaps going to LE or otherwise scaring them, they killed her and told DH who killed himself at the whole mess he was in.

2. She arranged a meeting with DH and one or more of the other molesters and she was killed by any of them

3. DH killed her himself to stop her talking and then killed himself.

In none of my theories is she alive.

Why aren't LE more concerned than it seems they are.
MY senario is that BW is the one giving the information needed to arrest these people. No need to search when LE knows where she is. I believe she is in protective custody. IMO I hope I am right and that she ia alive!

Which again brings me to this:

Was a paternity done on Britt's daughter?

Was Britt preggers when she disappeared?

BBM
I found an uncropped version of this photo a few weeks ago on SSH's facebook. I can't find it there now, but I did save it. And a google image search of Brittney Wood will locate it.
In it BW looks pregnant to me, or the shirt makes her look pregnant, it's hard to tell.
I hope this doesn't get even more tragic than it already is.

MY senario is that BW is the one giving the information needed to arrest these people. No need to search when LE knows where she is. I believe she is in protective custody. IMO I hope I am right and that she ia alive!

I'm hoping she's alive but I don't think she's the person that came forward. In the article they kept referring to a "juvenile" girl. I don't think they would have stated juvenile if they were referring to BW. JMO

Oh I DO hope this is true!:please:

I'm hoping she's alive but I don't think she's the person that came forward. In the article they kept referring to a "juvenile" girl. I don't think they would have stated juvenile if they were referring to BW. JMO

I read 'juvenile' too but I figured LE could lie about the age to protect the identity of the witness. I have heard that LE can lie to suspects so is there a rule about lying to the public?

I can understand a woman living in denial about something so serious and so disgusting, at least initially. But what about continual denial?

Just look at Mrs. Sandusky, who denies there was anything wrong at all about her husband having so many boys in their basement. And this is the part that bothers me. AFTER the whole incident begins to come to light, the wives still deny. Instead of saying, "Oh my goodness, I've been so blind. I feel horrible about this...how can I help these children now?"

Either the women in this family knew about what was happening and denied it...or they participated in it. Perhaps they were all oblivious, but I highly doubt it. But once LE became involved and investigations were proceeding, then how could they turn their heads and defend? I don't get it. I mean, DH was prohibited from living in the same home as his kids, right? That is serious. I'm just not sure what to make of it at this point.

Apparently, every child in that family was in jeopardy for quite some time, with no one to defend them. How sad.

So many possible scenarios could come into play here...personally I am thinking BW had been sustaining an inappropriate relationship with her uncle(not sure if it was drug or sex related, or both) but that she had dirt on him, and he reached out to DK and RSW, with whom he was already involved with in an illegal manner, and together the three conspired for her murder out of fear, then the uncle, feeling regret and that no matter what he would be criminally implicated, killed himself out of shame.

Bless this poor young woman's heart. She has ZERO chance of ever being anything other than a victim. Victim of a s****y family, victim of ignorance, of the circumstances into which she was born, victim of hellaciously bad parenting, victim of her horrid environment. And we wonder why such lifestyles and communities continue? Because it's a perpetual cycle. What more can be expected of a young person surrounded by everything eithically and legally WRONG in the eyes of God and the law? What kind of person do we expect children to become when raised by TRASH? Without at least one loving, supportive and encouraging adult in their lives, kids fall apart and give in to their weaknesses. Brittany is a prime example. I pray her daughter gets out somehow and has a chance at a different life. These people are disgusting.

Oh holy crap! It just keeps getting worse! Scott Wood is Chessie's brother. The photo on the website and the photo on his facebook page match. Holy crap. I knew of an ongoing case against another family member, but not this one.

Isnt Kent mendys Hubby?

Im sure uncle Donnie was involved in this!

No wonder the wives are trying to get to the cell phones!

This is just sick!
A family of pervs!

So many possible scenarios could come into play here...personally I am thinking BW had been sustaining an inappropriate relationship with her uncle(not sure if it was drug or sex related, or both) but that she had dirt on him, and he reached out to DK and RSW, with whom he was already involved with in an illegal manner, and together the three conspired for her murder out of fear, then the uncle, feeling regret and that no matter what he would be criminally implicated, killed himself out of shame.

I think he killed himself becaue he was caught and took the cowards ay out!

No wonder no one posted on the hometown search for brittney wood FB page!
No wonder the family hasnt said squat! no wonder one family didnt go to the funeral and the other wouldnt search for her!

What is wrong with ppl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member