AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand a woman living in denial about something so serious and so disgusting, at least initially. But what about continual denial?

Just look at Mrs. Sandusky, who denies there was anything wrong at all about her husband having so many boys in their basement. And this is the part that bothers me. AFTER the whole incident begins to come to light, the wives still deny. Instead of saying, "Oh my goodness, I've been so blind. I feel horrible about this...how can I help these children now?"

Either the women in this family knew about what was happening and denied it...or they participated in it. Perhaps they were all oblivious, but I highly doubt it. But once LE became involved and investigations were proceeding, then how could they turn their heads and defend? I don't get it. I mean, DH was prohibited from living in the same home as his kids, right? That is serious. I'm just not sure what to make of it at this point.

Apparently, every child in that family was in jeopardy for quite some time, with no one to defend them. How sad.

Oh i believe the wives were very aware of what was going on im sure they have been investigated for a time it also explains why wendy was so eager to get BW's phone messages....

This is just sick!

How sad! Incest!!!!
Whats wrong with these men! All related! just turns your stomach!

BBM

You are so right...

These arrests for heinous crimes are announced on the page....

And there are no outraged, surprised reactions/ comments!

Not even a whimper!:what:

Because they are removing all negative comments they even removed the article!

They removed my post! LOL

BBM

You are so right...

These arrests for heinous crimes are announced on the page....

And there are no outraged, surprised reactions/ comments!

Not even a whimper!:what:

Possibly no comments right now because most people are in shock :what:
and the ones that knew are deeply ashamed. IMO

Bless this poor young woman's heart. She has ZERO chance of ever being anything other than a victim. Victim of a s****y family, victim of ignorance, of the circumstances into which she was born, victim of hellaciously bad parenting, victim of her horrid environment. And we wonder why such lifestyles and communities continue? Because it's a perpetual cycle. What more can be expected of a young person surrounded by everything eithically and legally WRONG in the eyes of God and the law? What kind of person do we expect children to become when raised by TRASH? Without at least one loving, supportive and encouraging adult in their lives, kids fall apart and give in to their weaknesses. Brittany is a prime example. I pray her daughter gets out somehow and has a chance at a different life. These people are disgusting.

And most likely they were all "raised by trash". It's a terribly sad cycle.

This request is just landing for anyone who wishes to help a fellow sleuther...
:wink:

Would anyone be so kind as to post link of DH facebook page, please?:please:

Thank you in advance...:seeya:

Now that these other relatives are charged & in the news, and now that we're informed Donnie interviewed with police recently about molestation claims, can we now post his stuff?

I think he lives there & that's why it confused you. Wanted to say thank you for joining here & sharing on the scene details. It helps when we're trying to pull info online.

Yes, I also think that is the case. I think his mother (and grandmother) actually take care of PH. It's just that he is the one who went to court and got custody. I was told he works and goes out of town (?) so they are actually with her most of the time. I know it was asked before why he got custody. I am not clear on that. The court documents I saw was just the one that awarded custody, not all the details involved. However, a family member of AH indicated it was b/c BW was on drugs (?) and left PH with AH and did come back to get her when she said she would. I gathered it was something that was becoming a problem. I do not know that for sure, and I heard it from a family member of his, not him.

This case reminds me a little of Brooke Bennett, the missing teen from Vermont. She was last seen with uncle who killed her...found out there was a sex ring...other young victims, moms in denial, etc.

There is another Facebook page called The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood which is separate from the 'event' page. There are posts about the arrests there.

BBM
I found an uncropped version of this photo a few weeks ago on SSH's facebook. I can't find it there now, but I did save it. And a google image search of Brittney Wood will locate it.
In it BW looks pregnant to me, or the shirt makes her look pregnant, it's hard to tell.
I hope this doesn't get even more tragic than it already is.

Are you referring to this pic... I think it's just the way she's standing, you know like the weight of PMH is on her hip, plus the dark color makes it look different than how it is. There's no depth bc of the coloring...

Yes, I also think that is the case. I think his mother (and grandmother) actually take care of PH. It's just that he is the one who went to court and got custody. I was told he works and goes out of town (?) so they are actually with her most of the time. I know it was asked before why he got custody. I am not clear on that. The court documents I saw was just the one that awarded custody, not all the details involved. However, a family member of AH indicated it was b/c BW was on drugs (?) and left PH with AH and did come back to get her when she said she would. I gathered it was something that was becoming a problem. I do not know that for sure, and I heard it from a family member of his, not him.
Plus if Brittney moved and stayed with diff. people (which is what I have gathered) then the courts see that as an unstable environment for the child.

PH's family might have said they would ask for drug testing which might have prevented BW from visitation unless she went to rehab. Custody battles take money too. All these reasons make me believe she might not have fought it. jmoo

This case reminds me a little of Brooke Bennett, the missing teen from Vermont. She was last seen with uncle who killed her...found out there was a sex ring...other young victims, moms in denial, etc.

Omg I feel terrible bc I stopped following that case! Jeez this is crazy what our world is becoming.

Omg I feel terrible bc I stopped following that case! Jeez this is crazy what our world is becoming.

Jersey...same here. All this reminded me of it...I'll catch up on it later. Hoping Brooke's uncle is in prison.

Exactly my first thought.

There is another Facebook page called The Hometown Search for Brittney Wood which is separate from the 'event' page. There are posts about the arrests there.

The page im on they deleted it!
And all comments about it!

It was there an hr ago!

Possibly no comments right now because most people are in shock :what:
and the ones that knew are deeply ashamed. IMO

There were no comments to begin with!
No one said anything!
They all knew why Uncle Donnie killed himself!
They all knew Brittney's disappearance had everything to do with his suicide.

They were just waiting!!!!!

The page im on they deleted it!
And all comments about it!

It was there an hr ago!

I can tell because someone posted about it being deleted.

The only thing I can figure is the person controlling that page wants the focus on the search. Just a guess.

I think Brittney seen or knew something and couldn't hold it in so she told her mom or father, friend, etc. Word got out and the uncles and people involved found out she had told someone. I believe she wasn't aloud to go see Donnie because of the riff between the family and lied to see him before everything blew up. Because Donnie was her favorite uncle maybe he treated her differently, like he loved her? or "cared" and that's what she needed, maybe there was something sexual going on for drugs there and she was scared and wanted to warn him of her "mistake".

I believe the other two uncles got wind of this and killed her, throwing her phone somewhere else as a decoy, and told Donnie, which in turn he killed him self since he was already part of an investigation for something else.

JMHO

I can tell because someone posted about it being deleted.

The only thing I can figure is the person controlling that page wants the focus on the search. Just a guess.

She is deleting all the posts!
They need to question the 2 they have in custody!
and they need to question WWH i believe she knows alot more than she says!

All jmo

There were no comments to begin with!
No one said anything!
They all knew why Uncle Donnie killed himself!
They all knew Brittney's disappearance had everything to do with his suicide.

They were just waiting!!!!!

There are hundred of people who have joined that page. There are a handful of those who may be in on this disgusting criminal activity. It's not fair or accurate to say they all knew. I'm one of them, and I didn't know. Her parents didn't know.

Yes, some knew about DH's situation, but not how it may be related to BW or her disappearance. We still don't know, but we might be getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc