AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering... Was a paternity test ever done on Brittney's daughter?

Hi! Ya! JG! :)

I dunno, but seriously doubt it.. Her 'daddy' got custody last April according to a new poster 'in the know'..Sorry, I forget her name :(

eta..She said it was shortly after BW got busted for being in a car=meth lab.

This is my first post. I live in Tillman's Corner and just a few minutes ago BW uncle stated that are moving the search to Grand Bay, AL. It seems her phone was gps located there. Grand Bay is only a few minutes from Tillman's Corner which is where she left from.

If true, how convenient her last PING was near the Lake House & now the PHONE is found near where she lives..As IF she went missing on her way home from the Lake House..IOW! She was alive & well after 'possibly' being with DH.

It's kinda obvious to me something hinky is going on so who's the culprit that put the PHONE there? Hmmmmm!

Someone has had the phone since that Friday when she went missing then?

If true, how convenient her last PING was near the Lake House & now the PHONE is found near where she lives..As IF she went missing on her way home..It's kinda obvious to me something hinky is going on so who's the culprit that put the PHONE there? Hmmmmm!

Yep. Makes me think the phone was intentionally moved away from the lake house turned back on after being off for days just to draw attention away from her last known location.

This whole story is just really strange. According to her uncle, att must have finally relented and released information to BW's parents. He said att told them that they pulled up the gps on the phone from the last time it rang and that was in Grand Bay. But alot of people were reporting that her phone went straight to voicemail for a few days, then it started ringing again. I still have seen no reference to the Klaas foundation moving the search to Grand Bay. It seems like some people locally still think they are finished searching for BW. If they are setting up a command center, I do not understand why it would be a secret? Also, he did not say when att advised that the gps ring was.

This is my first post. I live in Tillman's Corner and just a few minutes ago BW uncle stated that are moving the search to Grand Bay, AL. It seems her phone was gps located there. Grand Bay is only a few minutes from Tillman's Corner which is where she left from.

Welcome bjr :)

The only 'uncle' I thought was really involved was SW..I've been following his FB page for any news & it's not on there..Which 'uncle' would this be? TIA!

Yep. Makes me think the phone was intentionally moved away from the lake house turned back on after being off for days just to draw attention away from her last known location.

And, again, how convenient on WWH's page they were talking about it "ringing" again (& going to "voicemail") a few days later after getting "nothing" from it prior to that.

I agree with whoever said a few pages back how odd that WWH kept her FB page PUBLIC during all of this chatter re: hubby's condition/death & BW gone missing..As IF she wanted what she was putting out there for ALL to see!

That could make sense but it wouldn't explain why she wrote that she needs all the prayers she can get because "he's not out of the woods yet" - which implies she thought he had a chance of living. You'd have to read the past couple weeks of her posts & conversations to understand what I'm saying. You could be right, though.

Unfortunately, I read through all of that. My head was spinning afterwards. :what:

I think her "he's not out of the woods yet" comment was wishful thinking/hoping.

I do think WWH knows a lot more than she's said. I could be wrong and I hope I am for the sake of her children.

I sure would like Nancy Grace to interview that family.Something is way off here.

Nancy had DW's mom & step-mom on earlier this week & I believe so did JVM..As far as I know, WWH hasn't done any interviews with anyone.

When asked about DH her step-mom said she's met him & he was a "very nice man"..Her mom tried to steer clear of any talk of DH & said "finding Brittany is my main priority".

If you look on BW's aunt MWK's page, there is a BA. I think that is who the previous poster was saying is BW's uncle. I don't know for sure if he is the uncle or not. But he is talking on his page about the search moving to Grand Bay and MWK posts on his page about it too.

18...graduated 2010.

This is info on DH's "son"..I'm lost cos from everything I've seen on WWH's photo page & Uncle SW's photo page on FB there's no son close to that age..All the photos show 2 much younger boys & one is dated 2011..So! Who's this other son? Is he from another marriage of DH or WWH cos I really don't think DH&WWH have a son together that age.

eta..Uncle SW must be very close to his sister's (WHH) kids cos he has many photos of them on his page..Also, photos of his own 2 kids who are much older..Late teens/early 20's.

If you look on BW's aunt MWK's page, there is a BA. I think that is who the previous poster was saying is BW's uncle. I don't know for sure if he is the uncle or not. But he is talking on his page about the search moving to Grand Bay and MWK posts on his page about it too.

MWK said the search has moved to Grand Bay (4 hours ago) and Klaas Kids is there.

Strange, I don't see anything about it on MWK's page..And could 'Brad' from KlassKIDS be who this poster thinks is Britanny's uncle? He is the one that reports info & updates on the searches on their website..I noticed SW is 'sharing' some of those posts on his page but like I said nothing about the new search at Grand Bay..Not yet anyway.

I don't see anything about the phone or a new search.....

Nope, SW doesn't have this info on his page..He only has the info re: the search being suspended that he 'shared' from the KlassKids site/Brad I believe was from yesterday?

K! TY! But how odd they're ONLY talking about this on BA's page? That's where MWK is doing it too but not on her own..She says she got this info from CW, Brit's mom, this am..MWK also said she's in Fairhope now with WWH..Looks like both of them aren't directly involved with any searches or at the command center either.

I'm glad that led you to it! I agree.. it's not on MWK or CW's page. Or the search page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844 )

The last thing posted on the 'hometown search' page is the message from Klaas kids saying the search was going to be suspended. :waitasec:

Just saw your edit:
eta..BA doesn't appear to be a relative but a friend of many of the Wood family.

Further on down his page he states that CW is his 'ex sister-in-law' so that must be where the 'uncle' comes in.

It appears that the deceased uncle has older child(ren) from a relationship prior to WWH. Does it appear to others that way? There's a "THW," the "W" not being "Wood," who appears to be the bio daughter of uncle DH and step-daughter of WWH? hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member