AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is def WRONG with this picture!!

May 31 near Turkey Branch, AL via mobile is when WWH reports one of her kids has a fever & she may take him to dr. in the am..There's no time on her post (how come?) but a few replies all around 4:30a..Kinda late but whatever! The next time she posts? June 1 near Pensacola, FL via mobile..Again with no time seen..The first reply is at 8:20P..This is when she asks for prayers for Donnie & says there is a "slim chance of his survival".

<<<<<<<<<<<<snipped>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a program that switches the new timeline format back to the original facebook format when it was all in one column and in reverse chronological order. This program also "fixes" how facebook has removed the actual times from showing up so that I can always see when someone posted.

The time that WWH posted about her child being sick was May 30 at 11:42 pm. (but I am in the Pacific time zone so that would make it 5/31 at 1:42 am wouldn't it?) The replies show up as 1:15, 1:31 and 1:33 for me so they would be in the 3 o'clock hour in Central time.

The next post that she made, June 1 shows up as 5:17 pm for me so, 7:17 pm Central.

I hope that helps!

If I ever turn up missing and my "best friend" spent what must be hours of her time taking pictures of herself to post on facebook every day and then announces to the facebook world that she is "Super FKN BORED" just 3 days after I were reported missing and never once went searching for me, I would find a way to come back and haunt her. Just saying.

There are a lot of people who have let Brittney down. :(

IMO, JMO, MOO

I agree, something is not right, maybe she is like the boy that cried wolf.

His wife claims Donnie told her he told BW she could come to the Lake House but only IF she got a ride there..Something about her always needing a ride every place even when she's there..She was def trying to make the point he was sick of it.

If Donnie did pick her up it would've been WEDS night not THURS & she says Donnie wasn't even there that night but she could come anyways if she got a ride.

Sorry for all of the posts in a row but I've spent all day reading every post here and then researching info on this case. (Even thought it feels more like I'm torturing myself because my pet peeve is bad grammar/spelling and I have had to read a 'whole lotta aints, nuthins and youngins' as well as the brain teasers of having to figure out that so-and-so is the aunt's grandma's cousin's uncle's nephew).....UGH!!

IMO regarding the bolded/pinked - what immediately came to my mind when I read her post about always needing a ride was that SHE was sick of Brittney always needing a ride...because IMO maybe Uncle Donnie offered to give her a ride a lot more than WWH liked. I felt like it was a snide and jealous remark for her to make. How often did UD give her rides around town? How often did they hang out together at the cabin? Did the rides that he gave her seem to take longer than they should? He was married to Brittney's mother's sister, therefore not related by blood. Did they start a romantic relationship? It's totally possible. I've seen a few pictures of UD where he appears to clean up nicely.

IMO, JMO, MOO

Brittney has 2 friends on facebook with the same first name mentioned in the interview with her mother that she was going to see. One with the end part spelled ...ney, one ending spelled .ny (But her friend/s said she was going to see her uncle.) The ...ny one's info says she resides in Grand Bay. That might be the Grand Bay connection.
Ahhh - You forgot to check the spelling with a K-ee :) ...that is the one who says she is her best friend on 6/3 at 7:22pm Pacific Time. (Although, on 5/30 at 10:04 pm she said that she was best friends with someone else so IDK who is Brittney's true best friend.)

ETA: IMO, JMO, MOO

If I ever turn up missing and my "best friend" spent what must be hours of her time taking pictures of herself to post on facebook every day and then announces to the facebook world that she is "Super FKN BORED" just 3 days after I were reported missing and never once went searching for me, I would find a way to come back and haunt her. Just saying.

There are a lot of people who have let Brittney down. :(

IMO, JMO, MOO

Things must be different these days with young people...I felt the same way when on the same day that LE announced murder charges in Sierra's case, a lot of her closest friends mentioned it, and then went on to talk about their manicures, their hair, their weekend plans, etc...:( Personally I can't imagine even making it through having something like that happen to my best friend when I was in high school or going about a normal life, but it seems as though kids and younger people are more durable...I don't know.

Welcome Keoney

Its always good to have locals here ... but it doesnt sound good, with your take on the local LE

I have a program that switches the new timeline format back to the original facebook format when it was all in one column and in reverse chronological order. This program also "fixes" how facebook has removed the actual times from showing up so that I can always see when someone posted.

The time that WWH posted about her child being sick was May 30 at 11:42 pm. (but I am in the Pacific time zone so that would make it 5/31 at 1:42 am wouldn't it?) The replies show up as 1:15, 1:31 and 1:33 for me so they would be in the 3 o'clock hour in Central time.

The next post that she made, June 1 shows up as 5:17 pm for me so, 7:17 pm Central.

I hope that helps!

I would love to use that program! Can you share the name of it? Ever since FB changed their layout its been seriously bugging me.

ETA: Google is my friend. (duh) I found a Chrome extension that works wonderfully. Thank you for mentioning the possibility of programs like this! Here's a link if anyone else is using Chrome browser and wants to add the extension to disable the new FB layouts to the old timeline format. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ttGjCw&usg=AFQjCNGqGUokigEyDMIksA26EKLbMS3YXQ

Being posted across several FB pages is that the searchers are meeting at the truck stop, TA (also known as The Grandbay Truck Stop) on Monday, June 18th.

I would love to use that program! Can you share the name of it? Ever since FB changed their layout its been seriously bugging me.

ETA: Google is my friend. (duh) I found a Chrome extension that works wonderfully. Thank you for mentioning the possibility of programs like this! Here's a link if anyone else is using Chrome browser and wants to add the extension to disable the new FB layouts to the old timeline format. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ttGjCw&usg=AFQjCNGqGUokigEyDMIksA26EKLbMS3YXQ

Great job Secrett, that's the one! I love love love it and have it for Safari also. My other favorite browser helper is an extension that blocks all of the ads on Chrome http://code.google.com/p/adblockforchrome/. I never see any ads anymore and i love it.

Things must be different these days with young people...I felt the same way when on the same day that LE announced murder charges in Sierra's case, a lot of her closest friends mentioned it, and then went on to talk about their manicures, their hair, their weekend plans, etc...:( Personally I can't imagine even making it through having something like that happen to my best friend when I was in high school or going about a normal life, but it seems as though kids and younger people are more durable...I don't know.

IMO I think it not only has to do with the environment & community in which children are raised but the children themselves. That is not a socio-economic statement because I am lucky enough to live in a very wealthy yet demographically diverse area... more often than not the wealthiest of the kids are more self-centered than others but not all.

I have witnessed some of the most compassionate & charitable acts of kindness & service to others in my community for medical needs, missing kids, death of kids either through accident, suicide and even one murder. Not all kids or their parents are as misguided as we have witnessed in this sad case.

I really want to go find Brittney myself and bring her & her daughter home with me. My heart breaks for that girl and all the little ones who have had their world turned upside down by the choices the adults have made for them.

:twocents:

I made a map of the area based on what information I could find. If anyone notices anything that needs to be corrected, please let me know.

The white ellipse around the Oasis truck stop at Water Works Rd is the one mile ping radius that was mentioned.

Attachments

• BW map.jpg
    BW map.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 104
Was Brittney's ex (PMH's daddy) shot with a gun while PMH was in the home, by somebody that either lives with Brittney or was visiting her family? If so, why & was the shooter arrested? Also, was this on Brittney's family's property?

Looking into everybody in Brittney's inner circle leads me to truly wonder if she jetted bc she's flat out afraid of the people she's chosen to surround herself with, as well as her family. Btw, that is not judgmental - deeper investigation would show any outsider far more negative aspects in her life that have absolutely nothing to do with social/wealth status but a whole lot to do with bad choices by herself but mainly by her family.

I feel sorry for Brittney.

Footballmom - I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel the same way.

Yea, probably family. Most people save their log in info in their browsers so they're auto logged in when they go to fb.

Something else to note is that some people, mostly kids/teens, may have their profile set to automatically accept friends & group invites. For some reason they think that the more FB friends they have, the more popular they are. It's stupid. Not saying this is how her profile is set up but just offering it as an explanation of how she could have added so many new friends. The other explanation could be that a ton of people in a short amount of time all of a sudden accepted her friend request.

Or somebody logged into Britt's account and sent out requests to everybody they could think of that she could be acquainted with, bc they're trying to find her, and those people recently accepted the friend requests.

If the person handling Brittney's FB is actually Brittney, then she's taking a big chance if in fact she doesn't want to be found bc police can subpoena FB records that include ip addresses for logons and posts, therefore trace back to where the last login occurred. They won't get an exact address if it's from a cell working off of a wifi access, but they could triangulate an approximate area.

People needs to start talking here! Extremly large group of family and friends, I'm surprised more isn't leaking out....

We need NG to hammer, hammer and hammer this questions!

The Hometown Search for Brittney FB page has been updated to say that MPD has new evidence that leads them to beleive that Brittney traveled to "Grandbay, Al in the early morning hrs on Thurs 5/31".

The family will be handing out fliers in GrandBay, Irvinton and Bayou La Batre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust