AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was difficult for me to tell who she was looking at when answering questions. She looked down a lot. During one question she was moving her mouth around so much. Does that indicate lying?

So now she is willing to take a polygraph?

I feel bad for not feeling as empathic for her as I should. Everything that has come out and her actions have left me with much less sympathy. I want answers about Brittney so much, and that is her own daughter. The first time I ever saw Wally was when he was interviewed when searching for Brittney when she first went missing. There was so much pain in his face and voice and I felt so empathic for all his sorrow. I feel bad for saying it, but I didn't feel that at all watching this interview.

I need some time to watch this again and weight what she's claiming. More interested in reading your posts and getting your take on this video interview.

Yes, her mouth micro twitches could indicate lying. I'd like to hear some body language expert's opinion on that.

Interview with Chessie Wood

21:43 minutes long

http://www.wkrg.com/story/23823565/chessie-sister-knows-what-happened-to-brittney

this link not linking right to video any longer
http://local15tv.com/news/features/raw-news/stories/interview-chessie-wood-9.shtml

It was difficult for me to tell who she was looking at when answering questions. She looked down a lot. During one question she was moving her mouth around so much. Does that indicate lying?

So now she is willing to take a polygraph?

I feel bad for not feeling as empathic for her as I should. Everything that has come out and her actions have left me with much less sympathy. I want answers about Brittney so much, and that is her own daughter. The first time I ever saw Wally was when he was interviewed when searching for Brittney when she first went missing. There was so much pain in his face and voice and I felt so empathic for all his sorrow. I feel bad for saying it, but I didn't feel that at all watching this interview.

I also paid attention to her attorney when he was in view. Sometimes his hands had the index fingers pointed together, other time they were placed all flat. When she did look down and seemingly in that direction one time during a sob, it looked to me like she was checking her cues. Definitely MOO.

I also paid attention to her attorney when he was in view. Sometimes his hands had the index fingers pointed together, other time they were placed all flat. When she did look down and seemingly in that direction one time during a sob, it looked to me like she was checking her cues. Definitely MOO.
I'll have to go back and look at his hands. I was watching his face as she was talking. I tried to imagine some of his thoughts.

I wonder if this interview will be admissible as evidence in trials? The prosecutor's now have on video tape Chessie saying that her siblings are guilty!

And will any of her taped statements come back to bite her?

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/chessie_wood_accused_of_child.html

This article has a few quotes from the interview.

"Chessie Wood said she feels like her sister knows something she isn't sharing about Brittney.

"I begged you, Wendy, to tell me where my daughter is, and you won't," Wood said. "Please tell me where my daughter is."

Although Brittney Wood spent time with her uncle Donnie Holland occasionally, her mother said she believes her daughter went to see him for a different reason on May 30, 2012.

"I believe my daughter went to confront him about other victims and it backfired on her," Chessie Wood said. "She was a fireball and she found out some information that she couldn't handle.

"I believe Donnie killed my daughter over the sex crimes.""

Does Chessie know this by the phone records or did Wendy tell her she deleted 4 messages? If it's by phone records, then Chessie would know who the messages were from/to. Why would Wendy be sharing this with Chessie, but then not tell her what the messages were?

I noticed in the video that Chessie gives yet another version of how Brittney left her house May 31. Her first version was Brittney left home happy as could be, not a care in the world. Then we got version 2 when she admitted they'd had an argument over Brittney not helping with Chessie's youngest children.

Today we get yet another scenario that Brittney did seem angry and Chessie's sure it's because she was going to confront Donnie about the sex crimes.

So three very different versions of their last moments together.

Steph,
How was the relationship between B and WWH? Did WWH have issues with B?

Before I watch it again, I want to get myself in an objective mood. I still worry I'm a sucker for a good liar, and some make the most of emotional outbursts.

I think Brittney deserved her Mother to cause more of this ruckus a long time ago, not because she has a pending trial. If she thought Wendy was involved in harming or hiding Brittney then why has it taken her all this time to point the finger is what I want to know.

She's looking to plea deal her way out of the charges soon. I don't know if I trust these tears and her outrage. She's such the victim, and not the least bit guilty in any of this ever.

Chessie's family upbringing was perfectly lovely and average. These manipulative family members had her fooled all along. Skip over the hell Brittney went through early in life with that other gma's bf's case. Reminding myself that this family has deviant behavior built in. What Chessie says must be taken with a grain of salt.

Reminding myself to watch her attorney's hands too.

I'm sorry but she should have been screaming about all of this the week that Brittney went missing.

Does Chessie know this by the phone records or did Wendy tell her she deleted 4 messages? If it's by phone records, then Chessie would know who the messages were from/to. Why would Wendy be sharing this with Chessie, but then not tell her what the messages were?

I noticed in the video that Chessie gives yet another version of how Brittney left her house May 31. Her first version was Brittney left home happy as could be, not a care in the world. Then we got version 2 when she admitted they'd had an argument over Brittney not helping with Chessie's youngest children.

Today we get yet another scenario that Brittney did seem angry and Chessie's sure it's because she was going to confront Donnie about the sex crimes.

So three very different versions of their last moments together.

Yes, thanks for pointing out how there are three versions of when Brittney left her house that all came out of Chessie's mouth. Now, in this latest version we have an angry Britt going to be an angry fireball and confront Donnie. It's so different from the first version when the truth was even more crucial.

Plus, this new outrage comes late. She's just so upset about that 9 yr. old traffic violation, oh and about Brittney too.

It's not that I don't feel compassion, but I do resent being lied to.

I'm sorry but she should have been screaming about all of this the week that Brittney went missing.

I agree!
I have a feeling chessie is going to get charged for something again and is trying to take the focus off her and on to her MISSING daughter.

And Chessie said she had knowledge that Donnie Holland Sr took a polygraph on molestation and had been told by family that he had passed it. Subsequently, Chessie found he had actually failed it.

http://local15tv.com/news/features/raw-news/stories/interview-chessie-wood-9.shtml

But.....there is a post here with a link that said LE was looking to question DH about the molestation and didn't get a chance to. So if they hadn't questioned him yet how could he have taken and passed or failed a poly?

You can be 100% assured that not only was she coached before the interview but they set up a system of nonverbal and even verbal cues. It might not be as elaborate as this cue means you say this. It may mean, if I do this, it means shut up, you're going down a road you don't want to go down. I know at times clients are told to listen to their attorneys when the attorney is talking because the attorney isn't actually talking to the other person, they are talking to the client under the guise of talking to the other person. Even a swipe of the nose or ear. So entirely possible.

But.....there is a post here with a link that said LE was looking to question DH about the molestation and didn't get a chance to. So if they hadn't questioned him yet how could he have taken and passed or failed a poly?

I could be wrong, but I think he'd been interviewed on prior occasions. This was simply one more appointment with LE to be questioned. Is it possible he was about to be arrested during this "interview"? Dunno.

I agree!
I have a feeling chessie is going to get charged for something again and is trying to take the focus off her and on to her MISSING daughter.

It seems the ONLY time I hear Chessie talk about Brittney is when she's been arrested. Would be nice to have seen her at the forefront of actually looking for her, not using her name when convenient.

I'll have to go back and look at his hands. I was watching his face as she was talking. I tried to imagine some of his thoughts.

I wonder if this interview will be admissible as evidence in trials? The prosecutor's now have on video tape Chessie saying that her siblings are guilty!

And will any of her taped statements come back to bite her?

Depends on how it is used. Any statements have the potential of being used at trial. I would suspect her saying her siblings were guilty would never come in though. Ultimate issues such as guilt or innocence are generally reserved for a jury. Any statements she made about facts underlying her belief of guilt would be able to be used in most instances.

The long version of the Chessie interview seems to be hard to find now. I feel like a broken record going over the same stuff and never finding out what really happened to Brittney.

It could be my imagination. I thought at one point she alluded to Donnie not killing himself, like he wouldn't, but then she still seems to claim Donnie must have killed Brittney when she went there to confront him.

Wendy deleted phone messages. Wendy knows where Brittney is. Wendy won't tell her what went down.

See, I still don't believe Donnie killed himself. Did someone else do something to both Donnie and Brittney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member