AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still shaking my head. As someone upthread said, how many people develop their own photos today?

Seems to be a normal family. Could she/they/it be the "Walter White" of child *advertiser censored*??? I just don't get it. What's the real story here?

I have more respect for Walter White!

I actually miss Walter and Jessie!

I'm still shaking my head. As someone upthread said, how many people develop their own photos today?

Seems to be a normal family. Could she/they/it be the "Walter White" of child *advertiser censored*??? I just don't get it. What's the real story here?

Just the ones that cant take them to Photo lab lol

You have a good point Eileen. Can't take kiddie *advertiser censored* to be developed at a photo lab. I wonder if they found anything in her dark room.

You have a good point Eileen. Can't take kiddie *advertiser censored* to be developed at a photo lab. I wonder if they found anything in her dark room.

I think they found lots esp on everyone's phones!
Remember Wendy trying to delete things on Brits and Donnie's phones?

I think there are pictures and they willbe worth a thousand words

It sounds like Moore wasn't an "official" den leader or assistant because she had a previous record or charges that haven't been cleared yet. Is that how you heard it?

What's the story on that? She definitely was working closely around those scouts whether official or not. Of course, parents are concerned now! Parents are wondering if their child is on some secret video.

The newly arrested branch out away from the family circle, so I feel more hopeful someone will offer info on Brittney.
Yes, it sounded like Jennifer was not able to work with the Scouts in an "official" position such as den leader, etc. because of prior charges. I wonder what's up with her prior charges.

I am confused about Jennifer being a den leader. According to the Scouts she wasn't an official leader or volunteer but according to Fox 10 fb comments she was a leader. I read several comments from moms who said that she was their child's leader and that they almost always met at HER HOUSE! Omg, I would absolutely flip if my son had been in her den.

I think it was more a CYA on these current charges, saying she wasn't in any official leadership role, but was a volunteer and not even an official "volunteer" and can not be affiliated with the troop until the charges are cleared. (No, duh!) But it does sound like political double speak and could be interpreted either way. Would they even do a background check on unofficial volunteers to know? I'm not sure how all that works in the scouting world today.

The web article for the video is up now:
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/jennifer-moore-arrest-shocks-neighbors
In the two states that I have lived in, anyone who has been found guilty of a felony is not allowed to be employed at a public school. It doesn't matter what the felony charge was for and it doesn't matter if you are a teacher, a substitute, or serve food in the cafeteria or do custodial work when no students are around. Any felony conviction = no job.

Scouting appears a little different because there are certain times when someone with a felony conviction might still be able to be an official Scout leader (or whatever).

It does state in the link below that "All persons involved in Scouting are Mandated Reporters"... (in a nutshell)

In some states when a "Mandated Reporter" sexually abuses a minor then the charges can be stiffer for them. It might be to Jennifer Moore's benefit that she wasn't an official scout leader. I can't wait for someone to uncover any previous convictions she may have. (If that is the case.)

http://www.scouting.org/sitecore/content/BSAYouthProtection/Media_Center/KnowtheFacts.aspx

I am confused about Jennifer being a den leader. According to the Scouts she wasn't an official leader or volunteer but according to Fox 10 fb comments she was a leader. I read several comments from moms who said that she was their child's leader and that they almost always met at HER HOUSE! Omg, I would absolutely flip if my son had been in her den.
It sounds like the Scouts didn't know she was acting in the leadership role.
Who would be the watch guard over that?

I like the states where you can look up court records online for free! It can keep children and others safer! (My young adult daughter hated it when I asked for a boy's last name....she knew I was going to make sure he was someone I wanted her dating. :blushing: She matured and now looks them up herself...it steered her away from one really bad apple who had anger/assault issues!)

The reporters must have been flying by the seat of their pants on that statement. I don't have sons, have 2 girls, both were in Brownies and Girl Scouts. I wasn't a "leader" but was very active, the go-to person, but not in an official capacity, on the books so to say, with the GSA. Perhaps, that's why people were calling her a Den Mother, sort of like calling her a room mother for kids classes. Lordy, that makes me shudder!

Is Jennifer out of jail wearing an ankle bracelet? What happened when she went before the Judge? She can't be with her children, I know. What's going on over there? Are the chickens still laying eggs? (sorry, I'm so curious) :giggle:

Why was Donnie Holland staying at the styx river place?
Didn't Wendy say her and the boys were with Donald that night?

Why was Donnie Holland staying at the styx river place?
Didn't Wendy say her and the boys were with Donald that night?

I don't think DH had been charged with anything at that point. Maybe he just was advised to stay away from one/some of his children but not all???

IIRC, WWH stated that she and the boys stayed at the Styx River place the night after BW went missing. IOW BW left CW's home Wed (IIRC) evening and WWH stated that her boys and WWH stayed with DH at Styx River place Thur night. DH was found shot Fri am, IIRC.

I don't think DH had been charged with anything at that point. Maybe he just was advised to stay away from one/some of his children but not all???

IIRC, WWH stated that she and the boys stayed at the Styx River place the night after BW went missing. IOW BW left CW's home Wed (IIRC) evening and WWH stated that her boys and WWH stayed with DH at Styx River place Thur night. DH was found shot Fri am, IIRC.

I am almost certain that DH was ordered to leave the home. I know it's been discussed on here. Not sure if WWH was suppose to take the boys to Styx house and allow them around DH or not.

Who knows...if the boys were allowed around him. It appears WWH isn't a "rule" follower.

Furthermore...who knows if they really spent the night at the Styx River place after BW went missing. It appears WWH is also a liar!

Is Jennifer out of jail wearing an ankle bracelet? What happened when she went before the Judge? She can't be with her children, I know. What's going on over there? Are the chickens still laying eggs? (sorry, I'm so curious) :giggle:

She's still in lock up at the Baldwin County Jail with a $100000 bond. The chickens say good riddance.

MOORE, JENNIFER GONZALES (W / FEMALE / DOB: 5/14/1981 )
Booking No: BCSO13JBN007151 MniNo: BCSO99MNI049003
Booking Date: 11/01/2013 21:19:26
Age On Booking Date: 32
Bond Amount: $100000.00

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx

I have been dying to come here ever since i saw the post yesterday on facebook, but alas my computer is down and phone posting for me is a nightmare. So here I am at work and so ready to catch up!!!! I KNEW this was child *advertiser censored*, I also KNEW this bff was part of it!!! Its nice to be right for once in my life! :)

gliving...Jenny gathers up the eggs and veggies when she's not making *advertiser censored* videos and molesting little children.... this killed me.. ROFLMAO

Now to catch up!

BBM Going back over things. What happened to Brittney?

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

"It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse." (why did he do that?)

and

In a series of Facebook messages investigators believe are between Brittney and one of the alleged victims, Brittney writes on May 27, "Hey beautiful. How are you? Tell me what's going on. I don't know what's true and what you said."

The alleged victim then identifies relatives Randall Scott Wood, Dustin Kent, and Donald Holland as abusers - writing in part: "They raped me."

The conversation continues for quite some time, sharing heartbreaking details. Brittney, however, ends it saying in part, "I love you. I'm sorry."

"May 30 was the last time Brittney was seen alive, traveling with her uncle, Donald Holland, to a home in the Styx River area in Baldwin County."

then

"On June 1, two days after Brittney went missing, authorities said Holland drove to a dead end near his home in Fairhope and shot himself with Brittney's gun.
Her cell phone battery was also found in his truck.

Coincidentally, Holland was supposed to meet with Det. Winberg and the Department of Human Resources that day, to discuss the sex abuse allegations."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

MOO, thanks to Andrew Perez for continued coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx