AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's something I'm a bit confused about...

Didn't officers obtain a search warrant & execute it right away, at the beginning of this whole mess? As soon as cops found out Donnie killed himself, Brittney was missing, & her phone was gone - pair that with Wendy deleting messages & texts - why wouldn't they have seized all tech devices then & there? I mean, a person can obtain alot of info from a cell phone via their computer, you don't necessarily need the cell for everything. Maybe Wendy even used her computer trying to hack Britt's pass code for her vm. Either way, if cops would have done that - & I personally believe they should have - then they wouldn't have had to do that right now. What about if this chick has a different hard drive & has already destroyed her original green board? Then what?

I've been following this case on and off almost since the beginning. FWIW, I never believed that DH comitted suicide. i suspect WWH, and ? of killing him and BW. I think with these fill in the blank ______,
starting to turn on each other hopefully the truth about what happened to BW, by who, and why will soon be known. I think that DH's alledged suicide should be re-opened, and a homicide investigation into his death will go far in getting to the truth about BW, and much more, and guarentee these _____ stay in prison for the rest of their miserable lives. I also think WWH and ? murdered BW.

As for how all these 'outsiders' got involved, I think that these 'people' all knew the Woods and Hollands for possibly decades, and all knew what was going on in the Wood clan, and the same may have taken place in some of their families. I think that there wasn't any need to let in non-family members on what was taking place, because i bet they all already knew for many years what was happening, so no need for any expanations by the Wood's. I wonder if most if not all involved grew up around each other? That is what I think as to the known offenders who are not Wood family members, including the spouses. Which reminds me, I wonder if Chessie's commonlaw husband Paul and Jennifer Moore's husband will be arrested soon for same charges as the others?

I don't know what to think about RSW during the 'perp walk', but he and WWH, both seem to me, that they think they've gotten something over on everyone else. I can't wait to see their smirks disappear from their faces! I also anticipated the CP charges. I also think that this is much more far reaching than we know now. It wouldn't surprise me if some 'pillars of the community' types are the ringleaders and that people will be shocked when all is said and done.

I pray BW will be found soon, and Justice prevails in this horrifying case.

I've been following this case on and off almost since the beginning. FWIW, I never believed that DH comitted suicide. i suspect WWH, and ? of killing him and BW. I think with these fill in the blank ______,
starting to turn on each other hopefully the truth about what happened to BW, by who, and why will soon be known. I think that DH's alledged suicide should be re-opened, and a homicide investigation into his death will go far in getting to the truth about BW, and much more, and guarentee these _____ stay in prison for the rest of their miserable lives. I also think WWH and ? murdered BW.

As for how all these 'outsiders' got involved, I think that these 'people' all knew the Woods and Hollands for possibly decades, and all knew what was going on in the Wood clan, and the same may have taken place in some of their families. I think that there wasn't any need to let in non-family members on what was taking place, because i bet they all already knew for many years what was happening, so no need for any expanations by the Wood's. I wonder if most if not all involved grew up around each other? That is what I think as to the known offenders who are not Wood family members, including the spouses. Which reminds me, I wonder if Chessie's commonlaw husband Paul and Jennifer Moore's husband will be arrested soon for same charges as the others?

I don't know what to think about RSW during the 'perp walk', but he and WWH, both seem to me, that they think they've gotten something over on everyone else. I can't wait to see their smirks disappear from their faces! I also anticipated the CP charges. I also think that this is much more far reaching than we know now. It wouldn't surprise me if some 'pillars of the community' types are the ringleaders and that people will be shocked when all is said and done.

I pray BW will be found soon, and Justice prevails in this horrifying case.

I think they were all taught to be the way that they are, including Donnie. Generations & generations of grooming.

HOLD ON PLEASE...

Was Brittney a perp in these videos as well as a victim? I'm trying to catch up. I just logged on & somebody informed me she was part of it. Please somebody let me know. If she's not complicit, I want to delete this post & my last one.

She was under the age of 13 in all of the videos. So, absolutely a victim. It sounds as though she was engaged in sexual activity with another underage victim at some point, but that does not make her a "perp" in any way. The person or persons who exploited them and filmed the abuse were the perps, along with anyone who voluntarily viewed the footage.

She was under the age of 13 in all of the videos. It sounds as though she was engaged in sexual activity with another underage victim, but that does not make her a "perp" in any way-she and the other child were both victims. The person or persons who exploited them and filmed the abuse were the perps, along with anyone who voluntarily viewed the footage.

I know, ya gotta catch up now lol. Also, I read it again & it's not saying they were engaged in sex with each oth. It says they were engaged in sex (RAPE) with adults. At the top of the article it specifically informs Brittney is a victim, so that tells me she was violated.

HOLD ON PLEASE...

Was Brittney a perp in these videos as well as a victim? I'm trying to catch up. I just logged on & somebody informed me she was part of it. Please somebody let me know. If she's not complicit, I want to delete this post & my last one.

NO, from the way I read/heard it she was in video/s being abused by adults same as the young victim. Not in a video together. If they were in a video together they why would the young victim and Brittney have that FB conversion. To me the young victim had no knowledge that Britt had gone through same as her. JMO

I'd really like some clarification on this too. If all victims were under the age of 13, then the videos were made over 7 years ago? Brittney is now 20.

Oh dear!

Brittney is now 21

One thing I'm wondering is, were these child *advertiser censored* videos being sold to outsiders? Was this a money-making enterprise for the family? If not...do we know what these family members did for work and/or did to earn income?

I'm sorry I have jumped the gun on a few post and responded before reading up to see if they were already replied on.

This has been a very rough day for me/us. So please forgive me on any double post.

Steph

Steph, glad to catch you on.

I just thought of something... That Facebook conversation between Brittney & a victim - the one where the victim listed Scott, Donnie & Dustin as perps that raped her - Britt's response was that she's trying to figure out what was said & what's the truth... Well that doesn't make sense now, does it? In hindsight, now that we know Britt's shown on video being raped by various adults, she wouldn't need to find out what's true bc she'd already know the truth, after all she lived it herself. So now I'm questioning if Brittney was the one in fact that was conversing back & forth with said victim. Could it have been someone else feeling the victim out for what they know? Maybe one of the perps thought it best to get rid of Brittney bc she's an adult that could bring their whole circle down, but maybe they thought they could try to control the victim bc she's still considered a child under 18 so who'd believe her? Even though Derek was a victim, he was also a perp so they knew he wouldn't rat on them. I think others could be comparable to Derek - once a victim groomed to be a perp, therefore they would be deemed trustworthy to not rat. But with the info coming to light about Britt being filmed while being sexually violated, it paints that Facebook conversation in a whole new light. I'm really starting to wonder if Chessie has lied since the beginning by saying that Brittney is a little fireball that found out about the sex crimes stuff so went to confront the perpetrators. None of it makes sense. Again, look at the words typed. Why would Brittney choose those words to write? It doesn't make sense. She already knew the truth bc she endured it herself.

I'm sorry I have jumped the gun on a few post and responded before reading up to see if they were already replied on.

This has been a very rough day for me/us. So please forgive me on any double post.

Steph

:grouphug: :heartbeat: :blowkiss:

Sorry Kate, didn't see your post before I responded above. I'm still catching up, reading from way back then skipping to the end...probably a no-no but I'm on the edge of my seat.

No problem. I was tiptoeing and stuck in the 'has nothing to do with her disappearance' rut. I did find the google article in the wee hours but only from non-linkable sources that could validate the convicted man in it is part of this family's history until Steph posted it.

There is more on the WWS for Truth Facebook back in 9/2012.

ETA: I meant the Hometown Search page, ty jersey*girl

No problem. I was tiptoeing and stuck in the 'has nothing to do with her disappearance' rut. I did find the google article in the wee hours but only from non-linkable sources that could validate the convicted man in it is part of this family's history until Steph posted it.

There is more on the WWS for Truth Facebook back in 9/2012.

Yeah, we pulled everything we could find. We posted records too. I don't know if they're still in the threads or were removed prior to Steph joining here. Once we found out from Zeaux about Britt being raped at 9, we found the records. Alot of posts were removed bc it was all before this info was verified & became public. A group of us implored Zeaux to provide her info to police. through thiswonderful woman, we learned so much - including the gun he shot himself with was Britt's. We found out about her drug use, her family problems, everything. at the beginning, alot was post & delete, post & delete, etc bc she was very afraid to get info out there but felt it was important to do so other people could assist in the search for Brittney. Zeaux felt like more should be done to investigate so she spotted Websleuths and enlisted some of us. :) So alot of times, some of these posts were reported on but subsequently removed bc it wasn't known if it was related or not & bc Britt was a victim. Then mods & admin looked into everything & let us repost the info. So right now I'm not sure where it all is on here except to say scattered inside the threads but its def on the Hometown Search page.

I think it's more than likely that other people were in Brittney's FB inbox since she used her moms' computer (if I remember right) as well as her cell phone, which is now missing.(Britt's cell phone) I don't trust anything social media wise with this family.

Question!

I should know this but I'm going to ask anyway - when is the last time someone aside from Chessie had actually talked to or hung out with Brittney. Texting, FB doesn't count.

Question!

I should know this but I'm going to ask anyway - when is the last time someone aside from Chessie had actually talked to or hung out with Brittney. Texting, FB doesn't count.

That's been my same question since Chessie was arrested! When was the actual last time she was seen by someone outside of this swampy vortex?

On the way home from work last night I started thinking the same way. Do we know for sure that when she left with DH that she was (forgive me) alive. I can not remember. Someone besides Chessie seeing her leave. I always thought it strange to be walking down the road barefoot. Sorry mind is a jumbled mess with a head cold.

Steph and Wally you are in my prayers and sending you big hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx