AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I found this! So far!

Her Daddy says Brittney's clothes and her baby's still unwrapped birthday presents were found at Donnie's house??

They were still in packaging but unwrapped from the Bday paper. And it was some of her clothes and most of P gifts.

MSCO: Cyber crimes may be recoverable
Experts search for sex crime evidence in Wood case
By Andrew Perez

"Holland’s search warrant said a child victim claimed that numerous instances of sex abuse were “video taped" by Wendy Holland and/or husband Donald Holland by use of webcams, digital cameras, and cell phones.”

There's a lot of devices mentioned. Wendy is in a heap of trouble.

Was an HRD dog/s taken through any property/ies, including CW's?

I'm still not totally convinced BW left CW's property alive, and barefoot, wearing flip-flops or whatever. JMO

Not to Chessie's home that I know of but yes the dogs have been to all the other locations.

They were still in packaging but unwrapped from the Bday paper. And it was some of her clothes and most of P gifts.

Were any of BW's clothes/belongings found at the Styx River house ones that CW said [Atchoo!]
BW was last seen wearing/carrying when walking out of CW's yard, or out of CW's door, or happy,
or after the argument with CW, or [pffftt!] ... ? TIA

Not to Chessie's home that I know of but yes the dogs have been to all the other locations.

And ... have you heard the results of those dog visits to all the "other locations"?

... and could you share w/o jeopardizing the case? TIA

Were they HRD dogs? TIA

This is what Im getting at!
Her clothes were there her babys birthday presents were there.
I do believe she was living there but for CPS she has to say she lives with MOM to see her daughter. Yes?
Ok, went back and read fathers comments more carefully. He says the toys were given to the baby on May 12 at her 2nd birthday party and were later at the house unwrapped.

I'm going to take this to mean that either they were left there after the party (if it was held there) or brought there later. Or she lived there.

As I see it this entire family is lying about everything!

Ok, once again as far as the gifts, Brittney was allowed by Andy to have a Bday party for P on 5/12/12 it was a double party as Chessie's young daughter is 4 days younger then P. The gifts that were giving to P at the party @ chessie's house and were left @ chessie's house for when Britt had P there. The gifts that were in packaging where still in the packaging ie the play computer we got her it still had the outer packaging around it Not the wrapping paper. Now we have no idea when the gifts and some of Britt's clothes went/were taken to the Styx River house I just know that on 5/12/12 was the last I saw of them until the day I saw the items being pulled out of the evidence bag removed from the Styx River house.

fabvab, I made a post about Chessie's ever changing story a couple of weeks ago when she had the press conference with her attorney. The one where she proclaimed herself innocent of anything she's ever done and to leave her alone so she can find Brittney. I haven't heard anything about Chessie planning a search.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

"I noticed in the video that Chessie gives yet another version of how Brittney left her house May 31. Her first version was Brittney left home happy as could be, not a care in the world. Then we got version 2 when she admitted they'd had an argument over Brittney not helping with Chessie's youngest children.

Today we get yet another scenario that Brittney did seem angry and Chessie's sure it's because she was going to confront Donnie about the sex crimes.

So three very different versions of their last moments together."

PS: actually I forgot version 1.1 where she admits Donnie picked Brittney up at the end of her driveway. I guess she forgot that part when she first said Brittney went to a friend's house.

:banghead:

It really is incredible with the changing stories. The argument/fight part bothers me the most because maybe the fight escalated and got out of control and she could have met her demise right there.

Were any of BW's clothes/belongings found at the Styx River house ones that CW said [Atchoo!]
BW was last seen wearing/carrying when walking out of CW's yard, or out of CW's door, or happy,
or after the argument with CW, or [pffftt!] ... ? TIA

Nope. nothing that she claimed Brittney had on or with her when she left has been found. Unless you count the battery she's so sure that is Brittney's.

Nope. nothing that she claimed Brittney had on or with her when she left has been found. Unless you count the battery she's so sure that is Brittney's.

Is LE convinced the cell phone battery is BW's? Whose fingerprints were on the battery? TIA

Did BW actually own the clothes CW said [Atchoo!] BW was wearing / items carrying? TIA

Did you and W ever see BW in the clothes CW said [Atchoo!] BW was wearing when she left CW's yard/door/on foot/happy/argument...? TIA

If a comma would have been placed after the victim, it would have been incorrect punctuation. In order for a comma to be used in that instance, there would need to be more than 2 persons listed. Since there's only 2, it should be separated by and.

Example for correct punctuation if you want a comma after the victim:
the victim, another victim and Brittney Wood ... Or ... the victim, another victim, and Brittney Wood. Both of these examples I just gave would be correct, however in the article, referring to that sentence only, the comma is used correctly.

The article puts the victim in parentheses to avoid stating her name. The statement in context could be taken as either of 2 ways: they were filmed separately engaging in illegal sexual activities (being raped by various adults) OR they were filmed together engaging in illegal sex activities (being raped by adults) as in an orgy situation. The way I took it is that they were filmed separately, being raped by different adults, over many years.
Ua
For some reason I believe Donnie and Wendy's daughter is 5 or 6 years younger than
Brit

God Bless You, Steph. You are a rock.

Is there a question as to whether that cell phone battery found in the truck with Donnie as he lay dying was possibly not Brittney's?

Isn't that something LE can determine for sure?

It sure doesn't make sense that it was there to begin with, IMO. Sounds like it was placed there as part of some plan.

Last night and tonight my sleep has been interrupted by thoughts of Brittney. It is the middle of the night, and I'm just noticed there's others on this thread. Wonder if we're all waiting for something to finally provide us with the answers.

Where's are you, dear Brittney?

Exactly. It's like we all 'feel' something is about to happen soon. I keep coming here several times a day, and get a sick feel when I see Brittney at the top of page one. Thank you for sharing that curious Me.

Go back and read thread one.

Thanks ... but no thanks! :giggle:

This case has been torture enough just reading along as
each :eek:ing allegation after :eek:ing allegation has been revealed.

Don't make me go back there and read again ... please!

:panic: :gasp: :eek:verreaction: :hills:

I think Chessie lied about the fight over BW watching her kids so she wouldn't have to say!
Oh yes her favorite Uncle being accused of child molestation came and picked her up.
There has been very blurred lines as to where she was really living if you ask me?

Was Wendys Daughter removed for the home around the same time Brit gave away custody of her daughter?
Was she in danger of losing her because she was staying with Uncle Donnie?

Gosh I have so many question!

Brittney's little P went to live with her daddy Aug 2011, that is NINE months before Brittney went missing.

Brittney stayed at several places including her friends homes, as far as the Stix river house, I'd be surprised if she didn't have plenty of Xtra clothing and other items which Brittney would intentionally leave there. It is near Stix river, a highly popular place, people that live around there are tubing all day, along with other activities. A change of clothes would be necessary. Heck I have a family member around Brittney's age that keeps plenty of clothing in her trunk just for their unplanned visits to Stix. Which can be many nights/days a week from May to Sept.

Was it in Jan the WWH's daughter was removed? That maybe BritsStepMom can answer.

Go back and read thread one.

Oddly enough, I did that too yesterday. I got dizzy and had to lay down.

What is going on that we all are on edge? Something else is going to happen soon, or so it seems.

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) -
FOX10 News got hold of a search warrant that showed Mobile Police confiscated Holland’s Dell computer tower and a smart phone Thursday, November 14 after two men confessed to watching homemade child *advertiser censored*.

Investigators believe the sex crimes have been taking place for years and the search warrant identifies missing mother Brittney Wood as one of those victims under the age of 13.

From the above quoted link by gliving. Yes a picture paints a thousand words, it identifies Brittney Wood as a victim under the age of 13. I am so, so sorry Brittney, so sorry. We will find you and bring you home, a few of us had promised each other we will do everything to bring you home. Thank you sweetie for getting your precious daughter out of that environment. You are a caring, loving mother. Putting P's safety before youself. That is true love.

Thanks ... but no thanks! :giggle:

This case has been torture enough just reading along as
each :eek:ing allegation after :eek:ing allegation has been revealed.

Don't make me go back there and read again ... please!

:panic: :gasp: :eek:verreaction: :hills:

:wave: Calm down Quester dear. You don't have to go back
I was more innocent and naïve in Thread One. Little by little that was taken from me by a circus of strange characters as the arrests began.

Oddly enough, I did that too yesterday. I got dizzy and had to lay down.

What is going on that we all are on edge? Something else is going to happen soon, or so it seems.

BBM - All the charged perps, and those yet to be charged, simultaneously, spontaneously combust? :dunno:

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13587.0;attach=2568;image
index.php

:wave: Calm down Quester dear. You don't have to go back
I was more innocent and naïve in Thread One. Little by little that was taken from me by a circus of strange characters as the arrests began.

BBM - Oh ... thank goodness! .. and thanks Curious!

:skip: :cheerful: :martini:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member