AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY CRAP *just read the link*

Paraphrasing but ... they just called Donald's suicide a murder!
This is it my friends, we are towards the end of finding Brittney. This is really it, I can feel it in my gut.

Steph, Wally and A

You all are in my thoughts right now. This is a big revelation and I hope to hell the police are keeping you in the loop, that you aren't finding out when we are. We've all waited over a year for something to break, I hate that it's taken this long but it may be a Christmas ending. Hug "P" tight.

xo

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

Wow. If it can't get any worse, she knew her life was in danger? Certainly explains why she carried a gun, if indeed she did, which I believe yes.

This line: "Sources said the new information goes toward motive in the possible murder of Brittney Wood and/or Donald Holland."

This is just so horrible. I'm so sorry Brittney.

Yes, this is it. It's big. See, I knew we were all more on edge than usual. We felt it coming.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes

“Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police."

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

Who would write a letter to her and call her "you", and who would know all about Brittany's other letter contents. I think this narrows it down to just 1 or 2 people who could have wrote this letter IMO. There are 2 letters...this one and one brittany wrote.

Also, I think this is now pointing to why she is gone unfortunately. It seems to me that whoever wrote this letter was not happy about the letter Brittany wrote. Whoever wrote this letter was not going to the police as instructed in Brittanys letter, but rather was telling the very people that Brittany did not want to know about her letter.

This is awful. And confusing I may add.

See folks! Our gut feeling WAS for a reason!!!! Let all that be done in the dark be brought out in the light!!!!

Brittney's life was in danger and she knew it!!! Oh how frightening that must have been!

I keep saying she is a victim and some don't want to believe it. Well, unless LE says otherwise then....
BRITTNEY WOOD IS A VICTIM!

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

It is about #%!*ing time!!!!

From the link:
In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.”

The letter goes on to say, “(no-name) is scared to give the letter up,” and “you need to … get that letter that Brittney wrote. This can seriously (expletive) you up.”

Who is this unnamed person who is scared to give the letter up? Whoever this is should give it up NOW (and should have done so immediately after Britt went missing). Who would Britt have trusted with such a letter who would have let the Wood clan or someone close to them know it existed?

Maybe they already have the letter from Brittney is why LE was saying she was their golden nugget!! Brittney KNEW someone was after her, and was smart enough to get her daughter out of the picture, and to write a letter so LE would know!

Now, whoever wrote the letter to Wendy must have knew about the letter, or else was warning them to leave Brittney alone because she had written such a letter that would wind up with LE if they did ANYTHING to her!!!

Now, if only we knew when the letters were written!! Wondering if it was a FB message, or email, or handwritten?

Who would write a letter to her and call her "you", and who would know all about Brittany's other letter contents. I think this narrows it down to just 1 or 2 people who could have wrote this letter IMO. There are 2 letters...this one and one brittany wrote.

Also, I think this is now pointing to why she is gone unfortunately. It seems to me that whoever wrote this letter was not happy about the letter Brittany wrote. Whoever wrote this letter was not going to the police as instructed in Brittanys letter, but rather was telling the very people that Brittany did not want to know about her letter.

This is awful. And confusing I may add.

The letter mentions Britt writing about Brittney, child victim, Wendy (you), Jennifer, and Mendy. Safe to say that Wendy, Jennifer, Britt, the child victim and Mendy didn't write the letter then.

My guess is whoever wrote this letter is someone in the Wood clan or close to them (for some reason I suspect it's a woman). Any thoughts on who in that group (obviously aside from the women mentioned in the letter) could be the author?

Last night and tonight my sleep has been interrupted by thoughts of Brittney. It is the middle of the night, and I'm just noticed there's others on this thread. Wonder if we're all waiting for something to finally provide us with the answers.

Where's are you, dear Brittney?

You called it all right, as well as others having a feeling something big was coming.

My goodness, I didnt think it would be so soon though. Sign me up for your 1-800-PSYCHIC when you setup your new psychic business. :floorlaugh:

I do not think she left Chessie's house or yard. I think something happened in the yard specifically - which is why she keeps bringing it up. To find the answers a person should analyze her first statement. Anyone have verbatim her first statement?

There is definitely something weird about that yard.

Does anyone know- would a cadaver dog be able to find human remains or alert that human remains had been there at some time in the past if they were brought out to search a place 18 months after the person may have died? Or is that too long? (my guess is it is too long)

"The letter goes on to say, “(no-name) is scared to give the letter up,” and “you need to … get that letter that Brittney wrote. This can seriously (expletive) you up.”

"At least one of the letters was found at Wendy Holland's residence."

Letters point to motive for murder
Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation

By Andrew Perez

:blowkiss: Thank You Andrew!

Oh my. oh my.

This is certainly terrible news. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Wendy and Jenny together when they find Donnie - murdered!

Not one family member even questioned if it was a suicide. Thick as thieves all of them.

Darling Brittney, I'll hold out hope you somehow escaped this hell hole alive. I won't give up on you.

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.” "

Who has the letter Brittney wrote??? When did LE get the letter?

Right now I have three main living POIs in mind for Britt's disappearance, and they are who Britt wrote that letter about (with the exception of the other victim, of course). Donnie being involved and then giving in to guilt/fear of prison and shooting himself or being deemed as big of a liability as Brittney by the others are also possible. But really, there's two women who I strongly feel are responsible for both DH's death and Britt's disappearance.

Just my thoughts right now.

And I swear, if it comes out that CW wrote this warning letter to Wendy.....

Oh how I would love to read the letters written FROM Wendy to see what admitted to in them!! It'll come out soon! You're going down, down, down!!!

You called it all right, as well as others having a feeling something big was coming.

My goodness, I didn't think it would be so soon though. Sign me up for your 1-800-PSYCHIC when you setup your new psychic business. :floorlaugh:

Thank You for confirming I should always listen to my gut. It can get very uncomfortable sometimes to have vague premonitions. I didn't even ask my tarot cards.

Wasn't Derek in jail when Britt went missing? I seem to remember him saying he felt badly he wasn't around when she went missing because he was always her protector.

I wonder if:
A) perps saw this as a perfect opportunity to disappear BW as her protector was in jail
B) if Derek felt like if he was out he could have protected her, had she perhaps confided in him to some degree that she was scared or gave him signals that he interpreted as her being afraid for her life?

Does anyone know- would a cadaver dog be able to find human remains or alert that human remains had been there at some time in the past if they were brought out to search a place 18 months after the person may have died? Or is that too long? (my guess is it is too long)

My suggestion now, as AstroKitty pointed out, would be crack open that rock thingy in the yard.

Well, it's VERY possible she could have given the letter to her brother! Maybe whoever wrote to Wendy hadn't seen the letter, but knew of it's existence and what was suppose to be in it.

If these letters really are actual paper letters (rather than say email or FB messages, etc) these people are dumber than a box of rocks for keeping them.

That said, thank goodness they are that dumb! Justice for Brittney!

Now Chessie's words seem to have a different meaning. How could she not know what was going on. MOO

Brittney Wood Still Missing After Four Months
http://www.wkrg.com/story/21603020/b...er-four-months

"Chessie Wood says the pain of not knowing whether or not her daughter is alive has only worsened over time."

"Half of me is having faith that my baby is alright somewhere, and then the other half of me is realistic."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member