AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW....The letter was written in very neat handwriting with very few grammatical errors. I think it is a female. I have thought the same that it could very well be BS! It come be someone trying to CTA but I doubt it. It seems to be legit.

But.....I don't have it either!!!! Scouts Honor!!! Ohhhh Myyyy....did I just say that???? SMH!!!

If legit, it's a game-changer.

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes..."

Who gave FOX10 this letter? LE got Wendy's letter with the search warrant.

My head hurts.

Remember Paul (Donnie Jr) insisting he saw Brittney alive after Donnie Sr was shot?

What's up with that?

Scott went to LE back in Jan or Feb, months before Brittney disappeared? LE already knew about the *advertiser censored* crap. Other victims had come forward. Wendy child was already removed from her home.

These letters are telling that Brittney was scared. Derek thought she was so scared she may have split town. Folks saying Brittney would never have run away without baby. Well, we now know she feared for her life. She certainly wouldn't endanger her baby by taking her with her.

I'm trying to decide how these letters play toward solving Brittney's disappearance. Certainly important, but not decisive. :twocents:

Dang, my butt on this fence. :fence:

Team Brittney!

IMO,
All this latest news is critical because it actually provides a motive that perhaps Brittany was murdered. So it will force LE into investigating down that path specifically.

What is critical is the letters (or emails) going back and forth talking about having to find Brittany's actual letter (most likely a hard copy) to GET RID OF IT.

So, if someone wanted the letter eliminated, then surely that same person(s) knew that Brittany could just write another one, and since she is gone, it is very possible she was "gotten rid of" too just like her letter was trying to be gotten rid of.

Fox10 Andrew Perez
exclusively confirmed authorities are taking a second look at the apparent suicide of Donald Holland, Sr., the last person to be seen with missing mother Brittney Wood. The news comes just days after letters to and from sex abuse suspect Wendy Holland surfaced, indicating that Brittney Wood may have known her life was in danger before she went missing.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

The video is up now!

Was that really Donnie's foot in the truck with the gun?
Andrew reported Brittney wrote the letter(s) to a FRIEND, but they aren't going to reveal who it is actually because all this will be part of the investigation.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...nt-to-motive-for-murder#.Uo67UT8VaOk.facebook

I always thought Donalds death was murder. Praying Britt was scared enough to get the hell out of Dodge. Also believe W & J may have murdered her to silence her. :(. Hopefully the family have answers very soon.

IMO,
All this latest news is critical because it actually provides a motive that perhaps Brittany was murdered. So it will force LE into investigating down that path specifically.

What is critical is the letters (or emails) going back and forth talking about having to find Brittany's actual letter (most likely a hard copy) to GET RID OF IT.

So, if someone wanted the letter eliminated, then surely that same person(s) knew that Brittany could just write another one, and since she is gone, it is very possible she was "gotten rid of" too just like her letter was trying to be gotten rid of.

I truly respect what you write and appreciate your reply. What I'm trying to say is, we already knew the motive of why someone would want to silence Brittney, same as we always have. She is the golden nugget.

I'm kinda leaning toward blackmail of some sort.

The video mentions Wendy and Mendy in connection possibly with Donnie's death, didn't mention Jennifer though. As you know, I've been questioning Donnie's supposed suicide from day one, so I'm just glad LE is going to investigate further. Really this is all very shocking to have all our suspicions finally being taken seriously.

Just a thought. What does everyone think? If Britt was the "golden nugget" and she was scared enough to go to LE with this whole mess would they keep that from the family and hide her in a witness protection program? I really want to believe she is alive. Her being there and vanishing though scares me.

Of course we haven't gotten to read the entire letter, or letters as it is. Multiple letters between Wendy and the writer that was warning them, and then the letter from Brittney. So the males might have been included in on the letter, I don't know, but kinda strange that Brittney would only mention the women. I believe she mentioned them, and what role each played, and who was threatening her!!! I pray Brittney's letter has made it to LE. Whether it was given to them, or they found it at Wendy's home! May have been a fb or email and LE found it on the computer. At any rate, I'm just so darn glad it was written, and that LE has found these letters from and to Wendy!

I don't think Britt would have given her Mom the letter, definitely not Grandma, maybe P's Dad or his family!! But they wouldn't have warned the Wood clan. But, maybe Britt TOLD someone she had written the letter and if something happened the world would know what they were doing, and they had harmed her! Bless her heart. I bet she felt if she let others know she had done so, they would be scared to do anything to her. But either they didn't believe her, or didn't care. Sadly I don't believe Brittney was able to escape. I believe if she had, she would have let LE know, and they would have kept her safe. :tantrum:

Either way, if all this news about the letters is true, it all shows once again Brittney as exceptional, caring for the victims, and extremely courageous. I think LE called her the "golden nugget" because she was going to "blow the lid" on the whole dirty operation. Brittney's the one who was talking about what was done to her and abusers only hold power because of secrecy. I think she may have told her brother Derek what was on her mind. He was in jail and IIRC all he could talk about was how he couldn't try to help find her. I wonder how much he knows.

Who ever wrote that letter did not spell brittneys name right, they spelled it Brittany, anyone close to her (wood) lol would have known the correct spelling.
What can we gather from this?

Good spelling, proper use of commas, but spelled Brittney Brittany.

I agree with rolltidemom, looks feminine writing.

left no margins on the page.

Handwriting samples ASAP!!! Curious will inspect and see who they match!

One of my theories is that Britt was pregnant with DH. Wendy was told by DH that night, Britt came over because DH was going in the next AM for interview, Wendy lost it completely, got help from Jennifer and did them both in.
I believe Chessie knows all of this, she was still so close to Wendy for some time after.
Remember chessie saying if Britt was here she would tell you all the truth. Chessie knows that Britt was murdered by her own crazy evil sister. MO

In the video, Andrew Perez stated the letters were written between family members!! Will listen again and see if I missed anything, and try to screen capture that letter, but they blurred it well, IMO!

I'm glad they are handwritten :D Kinda hard to deny you wrote them then. Can't say someone else on a computer wrote it. Oh how I love idiot criminals. They make my day!

Well perhaps since a couple are talking more will follow. Especially since this is turning into a murder investigation. If any of these perps know what happened maybe they will tell to save their own butts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas