AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go look at the letter to strength theories on the authors age. I'll get into why after I look at the video.

In the meantime: Anyone know if there's anything WE can do for Steph, Wally and baby P? Xmas is around the corner and I think this year will be twice as trying than last. I have mentioned it before, so I'll mention it again - if there's anyway I can contribute to the Xmas - please please let me know.

Oh my. oh my.

This is certainly terrible news. I'm trying to wrap my head around it. Wendy and Jenny together when they find Donnie - murdered!

Not one family member even questioned if it was a suicide. Thick as thieves all of them.

Darling Brittney, I'll hold out hope you somehow escaped this hell hole alive. I won't give up on you.

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.” "

Who has the letter Brittney wrote??? When did LE get the letter?

& don't forget about the fact that Wendy had Donnie cremated! How convenient!

At this point, I am not too worried about the misspelling of her name. We know her mom would know the correct spelling, but beyond that I could see where some of the others may have gotten it wrong even though they should have known it.

The reason being is that particular name is the kind of name that some people just have it in their heads should be a certain way.

My parents always spell my spouse first name wrong even though we corrected them on numerous occasions. We finally just gave up because they like to spell it their way.

I think her name (Brittany or Brittney) is kind of one of those names where certain people would spell it their way no matter what is right or even if they were told the proper way.

Ok back!

First thing:
The letters that were found at Wendy's were correspondences between herself and another person. The letters were not from Brittney. There are several of these letters.
I have taken screen grabs of the letters images in case anyone wants to analyze them, however I think I have a good conclusion here:
There are no margins, the lines are blue and there is no perforation: this was written on a white legal sized paper.
Who has this sort of paper? Inmates.
This was written in pencil: inmates aren't given pens.
This was written in pretty feminine style but not cursive: Anyone 30 and over normally writes in cursive/normal. Cursive is no longer taught in school and hasn't been for awhile. This is person is feminine and under 30.

They spelled a lot : alot. That's the only thing I noted as being wrong.
They listed Jennifer first - this shows importance to the writer. The writer lists people and if you know anything about analyzation when it comes to lists: people always list who is more vital to them from most to least.

The list goes:
Jennifer
Brittney
Wendy
Mendy

Odd that she didn't start out saying "You". This person must know Jenn personally.

o0oz6f.png

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

The Styx River property was owned by Jennifer Moore's father-in-law, per Steph.

I recall in earlier threads that the condo was Dustin's parents...but looking for that exact discussion still.

Wait. I'm confused. The condo where the girls pics were taken wasn't where Donnie was living. Right? I thought the condo was like a vacay home owned by Dustin's parents but the place where Donnie was living due to the child sex investigation was owned by Jennifer's family. I thought they were two different places. I'm so confused. This is what I get for stepping away awhile ago. I'm sorry. What condo did Dustin's parents own then?

Ok back!

First thing:
The letters that were found at Wendy's were correspondences between herself and another person. The letters were not from Brittney. There are several of these letters.
I have taken screen grabs of the letters images in case anyone wants to analyze them, however I think I have a good conclusion here:
There are no margins, the lines are blue and there is no perforation: this was written on a white legal sized paper.
Who has this sort of paper? Inmates.
This was written in pencil: inmates aren't given pens.
This was written in pretty feminine style but not cursive: Anyone 30 and over normally writes in cursive/normal. Cursive is no longer taught in school and hasn't been for awhile. This is person is feminine and under 30.

They spelled a lot : alot. That's the only thing I noted as being wrong.
They listed Jennifer first - this shows importance to the writer. The writer lists people and if you know anything about analyzation when it comes to lists: people always list who is more vital to them from most to least.

The list goes:
Jennifer
Brittney
Wendy
Mendy

Odd that she didn't start out saying "You". This person must know Jenn personally.

Will is first to come to my mind... But if the person's in jail then I'm thinking hmmm... They screen inmates mail I thought...

"In a letter obtained by FOX10 news apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes..."

Who gave FOX10 this letter? LE got Wendy's letter with the search warrant.

My head hurts.

Is it possible this letter is being used as evidence to obtain an arrest warrent? FOX10 could be watching any and all search warrants signed regarding this family. Oh please let that be the case. Please.

Anyone know besides, Derrick and RSW who was in jail while Wendy was free? These letters must've been what blew the lid off and grabbed Jennifer.

The more I look at it, the more it seems a man wrote this.

Is it possible this letter is being used as evidence to obtain an arrest warrent? FOX10 could be watching any and all search warrants signed regarding this family. Oh please let that be the case. Please.

I believe this. I think these letters were in fact used to get the latest arrest warrants.

Wait. I'm confused. The condo where the girls pics were taken wasn't where Donnie was living. Right? I thought the condo was like a vacay home owned by Dustin's parents but the place where Donnie was living due to the child sex investigation was owned by Jennifer's family. I thought they were two different places. I'm so confused. This is what I get for stepping away awhile ago. I'm sorry. What condo did Dustin's parents own then?

Correct. The 'girls at the condo' condo is the one Dustin's parents owned and was vacation pictures, iirc.

The Styx River property is the house where Donnie was living and where Brittney left P's birthday gifts, etc, and her phone pinged near.

You are accurate, they are 2 different places and we're just looking for confirmation that it was Dustin's relatives that owned the condo. Steph did already confirm Jennifer's relatives owned the Styx River property.

Anyone know besides, Derrick and RSW who was in jail while Wendy was free? These letters must've been what blew the lid off and grabbed Jennifer.

The more I look at it, the more it seems a man wrote this.

Omg I just wrote female once I saw the pic u posted.

Could a man have had a female write it for him?

Gee Whiz, they must be Nympho Twins! I mean sex with each other, family sex, swingers, craigslist, girls at the condo, child *advertiser censored*, sex with the children in the family, flirting with cute doctor while hubbie lays dying, new bf on one's fb, and I only know the half of it. Do they own animals?

:panic:

Correct. The 'girls at the condo' condo is the one Dustin's parents owned and was vacation pictures, iirc.

The Styx River property is the house where Donnie was living and where Brittney left P's birthday gifts, etc, and her phone pinged near.

You are accurate, they are 2 different places and we're just looking for confirmation that it was Dustin's relatives that owned the condo. Steph did already confirm Jennifer's relatives owned the Styx River property.

Thx for that KateB. Sorry, I was confused for a second bc I thought the post I was answering was about the girls at the condo. I thout somebody wrote that was owned by Jen's family, so I wrote I thought it was the Kent's. I remember something about them selling it after all of the chit hit the fan. I'm feeling bad for them bc their wayward, slightly "touched" son got involved with this family and sullied their good name. Holy cow!

Will is first to come to my mind... But if the person's in jail then I'm thinking hmmm... They screen inmates mail I thought...

I don't see Derrick or anyone very young using the word, "pertaining."

Gee Whiz, they must be Nympho Twins! I mean sex with each other, family sex, swingers, craigslist, girls at the condo, child *advertiser censored*, sex with the children in the family, flirting with cute doctor while hubbie lays dying, new bf on one's fb, and I only know the half of it. Do they own animals?

:panic:

All I can think of is they musta made their gyno rich bc those twinners gotta be a walking bread factory ffs! :puke:

Anyone else think Chessie is chomping at the bit to get in front of a camera and give us her newest story or reaction?

I don't see Derrick or anyone very young using the word, "pertaining."

Yeah, you're right. I wrote that before I even saw a snippet of one of the letters. I'm trying my hardest to catch up but keep getting sidetracked picking my mouth up from the floor...

Oh, two different places...thanks.

BTW, I lean more towards a male writing the letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan