AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't sleep. Older date on this article, but this is his 3rd arrest, right? Anyways, good pic of the little gun in DH's death.

"Uncle of missing teen Brittney Wood arrested for THIRD time in three months after 'raping 12-year-old victim three years ago'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...months-charges-rape-sodomy.html#ixzz2iXCrsgO0

How many were arrested now? Hey, those aren't sheep!

:countsheep:

BBM

10 have been charged now..SMH well 9 they haven't caught Butch Morgan yet.

Chessie claims that none of them "talk to each other". So how did she know they went from house to house arresting them all? Were they all transported together? I haven't watched all the videos...and am trying to read/watch while I am suppose to be getting ready to leave my house.

Yes they transported them all together. From what I understand the van picked up Chessie first and then went through the neighborhood picking up the rest of them. Other than Scott, Saraland PD got him and brought him to the party (family reunion)

But if they don't "talk to each other" why did she said "WE" don't know why we are here? I would have loved to hear the couching that I bet went on in that van on the way in.

I can't think of a word to describe this family either. Most families play cards together, this one assaults children sexually.

Watching that jail walk, and the grins and smirks on some of their faces makes me so so mad!!!!
That's three separate victims now :( how many more are there???
Surely they can't even consider bonding these people out.... Again!!
Those poor kids were used and abused by the people they are meant to trust, I hope they can get through this and find their way into a happy future *advertiser censored*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wanna know something.... was Brittney's Dad aware of all this going on? Was he married to Chessie at one time or not?

I'm still just shell shocked. How in the world is this going on with that many suspects arrested and the neighbors aren't aware? If I lived anywhere near those folks, and knew them or not, and had a child, I would be VERY concerned!!! This is just wrong... wrong... wrong... it defies everything human nature!

And every single fb page has numerous photos of numerous kids!!! There's no telling how deep this is. I'm just sick!

Keep on arresting, LE!! They can build a new wing on the jail for just the family at this point.

Has anyone else ever seen anything like this? On ANY case here?

I wanna know something.... was Brittney's Dad aware of all this going on? Was he married to Chessie at one time or not?

I'm still just shell shocked. How in the world is this going on with that many suspects arrested and the neighbors aren't aware? If I lived anywhere near those folks, and knew them or not, and had a child, I would be VERY concerned!!! This is just wrong... wrong... wrong... it defies everything human nature!

No, Wally is as blown away as we all are.Wally and Chessie were never married. They seperated over 17 yrs ago their youngest child TJ turns 18 next month. Derek told a reporter in an interview that his abuse started around age 6/7.

good Lord what is wrong with those people?
How many accessories are out there?
I bet that was an interesting van ride

Derek being abused at age 6-7 yrs. old, if true, is awful. Chessie claims now her children were sexually abused. Why didn't she do more at the time? These child victims had to keep quiet to protect the family perverts, and apparently it wasn't just Uncle Donnie.

Going back in time asking where did this begin. How do four children from the same household end up as alleged child sex offenders? Chessie, Wendy and Mendy, and Randall are blood siblings.

I'm very hopeful some people will start talking now. This is bigger than I ever imagined. Lots of people outside the family starting to get arrested who have ruthless ways.

Is Brittney still alive? I don't know if the latest arrests gives me more hope or less hope.

I've not posted in this thread before but have been reading for a while. It's definitely one of the most messed up cases I've read about on here. :(

I was looking for new news and found this family tree at local15tv. Not quite accurate but interesting none the less

brittney-wood-family-tree_5042.jpg

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...ies/wpmi_brittney-wood-family-tree-5042.shtml

Wally will bust a gut on that one, gliving. Let's all send Steph more strength vibes.

Wally will bust a gut on that one, gliving. Let's all send Steph more strength vibes.

We owe Steph so much for her contributions here and at home with Baby P. :seeya:

I see they left Derek out of the family tree?

They just couldn't control themselves, could they. How disgusting. With Britney missing, the uncle committing suicide, all the other arrests, the cloak of suspicion hanging over them. They just still couldn't control themselves. Pedophiles can never be rehabilitated IMO. Ever.

I don't believe this happened recently. I'm sure this all transpired before her going missing and the suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx