AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for posting the additional links, KateB. Actually, I posted the media links to the Case Facts thread by mistake. I've now moved them to the Media thread. Sorry for the error.

Decoy arrest seems worth considering. Chessie strikes me as a frustrated wanna-be actress loving drama, JMO. Gotta say, she was walking just like she was on a chain gang. I expected her to pull out a harmonica and sing a down trodden song. Too bad it's real life and she's still in a heap of trouble.

BBM. Okay, that was funny!:lol: Thanks for a laugh in all this!

I love how Chessie says "Why didn't they do something about this the last time I was in jail?" Lol!

Oh, it's always someone else's fault, isn't it? Poor Chessie!

Seriously though, her arrest, at the start of the sweep, surely must mean something, but, if she was talking, I reckon LE would have more information. (I think by now we all know there will be more?)

These arrests are great news, not only for the victim/s, but more charges, against more people, has to increase the likelihood someone will talk.

Steph, please know I am thinking of you and yours. I have no idea how you and Wally have remained sane, surrounded by this.

How important is Brittney? We had, until yesterday, been on holidays in the Blue Mountains, the scene of bushfires for the past week. Yesterday was hot and windy, catastrophic fire conditions were predicted, and we had evacuated to Sydney. Sitting in a coffee shop in the middle of Sydney, hot and bothered, (35 degrees, hot winds), and with no where to stay the night, OH used his phone to search for accommodation, whilst I read about the new arrests, and then talked OH through the "family walking to be booked" video; "and that's one of the twins, that is her husband, oh, that's Chessie, Brittney's mother" etc.

(We found somewhere to stay, the fires weren't as bad as predicted- so far- and now we are home sweet home, and the heaters are on, but at least I can see all the photos!)

YES on those new arrests! I haven't had a chance to read through everything, but I'm going to. Wanted to chime in with observations I think most of you already had.

1. Chessie .. is she tweaking again? She's pin thin. Those scrubs aren't hiding anything.

2. I'm really disgusted that Mendy (not shocked, just disgusted) is involved in this. She's not only had custody of Chessie's little ones when Chessie and Paul failed their urine screenings AFTER DELIVERY OF THEIR KIDS!! (this means she was using while pregnant) but also wasn't one of the victims living with her at one time?

3. I swear some of us had sleuthed 1 of the 2 new people in this. I have 3 more on my mind, 2 of which are men - just based on photos via fb.

I read something regarding them on one of the fox or other news sources covering it .. that the sheriff said this was a lifestyle for the Wood's. This is normal for them and abnormal without it. I'll try and find the link. I have jet lag so it may take a bit.

I hope Steph is doing ok.. and I really hope Wally isn't blaming himself. I don't think for a second anyone could have seen this coming.

Well how many more are there??? I'm telling ya, they gonna need a new wing at the jail house rock!

I think most of us are waiting on the best friends of Wendy to pop up arrested. Then there's at least one or two more I suspected just based on things i stumbled upon back in the start .. before all the arrests.

I knew Dustin was dirtier than we found out about at first. He makes my skin crawl. I believe it's safe to assume there's no way Brittney wasn't a victim in this or Tj as well. I don't think any kid was safe after they reached preteen.

Im starting to think that Randall was in love with one of the victims (who should be referred to as a survivor at this point) and most of his charges will revolve around her. I know that's sick to say, but i think that's close to factual.

Now, way back when their fb's were open and we were all sleuthing .. does anyone recall the man (referred to as an uncle but of what side/relation I don't know) that one young person had tagged him in .. which he was seen taking a photo of her foot as she took a photo of him. She said (im paraphrasing) "Uncle XYZ is taking pictures of my feet again!". I knew instantly why he was doing it and the only reason I found it is because she tagged him and it showed up in his timeline. I suspect he will be next up.

I think most of us are waiting on the best friends of Wendy to pop up arrested. Then there's at least one or two more I suspected just based on things i stumbled upon back in the start .. before all the arrests.

I knew Dustin was dirtier than we found out about at first. He makes my skin crawl. I believe it's safe to assume there's no way Brittney wasn't a victim in this or Tj as well. I don't think any kid was safe after they reached preteen.

Im starting to think that Randall was in love with one of the victims (who should be referred to as a survivor at this point) and most of his charges will revolve around her. I know that's sick to say, but i think that's close to factual.

Now, way back when their fb's were open and we were all sleuthing .. does anyone recall the man (referred to as an uncle but of what side/relation I don't know) that one young person had tagged him in .. which he was seen taking a photo of her foot as she took a photo of him. She said (im paraphrasing) "Uncle XYZ is taking pictures of my feet again!". I knew instantly why he was doing it and the only reason I found it is because she tagged him and it showed up in his timeline. I suspect he will be next up.

Your insights and posts are spot on!

.. I never thought about this until just now but, what if the reason Randall snitched is because he found out someone else had touched on his victim (the one I think he's in love with)? Jealousy compelled him to turn the others in.

Thanks to KateB and bessie for posing the links. They are handy for the ones who have been here since page one, and something every new person can read to bring themselves up to the present.

There are others who post valuable info and resources, but I shouldn't get into trying to name everyone -----Thanks to all the contributors.-----

Red

Oh, it's always someone else's fault, isn't it? Poor Chessie!

>>>snip<<<
How important is Brittney? We had, until yesterday, been on holidays in the Blue Mountains, the scene of bushfires for the past week. Yesterday was hot and windy, catastrophic fire conditions were predicted, and we had evacuated to Sydney. Sitting in a coffee shop in the middle of Sydney, hot and bothered, (35 degrees, hot winds), and with no where to stay the night, OH used his phone to search for accommodation, whilst I read about the new arrests, and then talked OH through the "family walking to be booked" video; "and that's one of the twins, that is her husband, oh, that's Chessie, Brittney's mother" etc.

(We found somewhere to stay, the fires weren't as bad as predicted- so far- and now we are home sweet home, and the heaters are on, but at least I can see all the photos!)

BBM
I am happy that it all worked out for you. "There's no place like home."

Red

YES on those new arrests! I haven't had a chance to read through everything, but I'm going to. Wanted to chime in with observations I think most of you already had.

1. Chessie .. is she tweaking again? She's pin thin. Those scrubs aren't hiding anything.

2. I'm really disgusted that Mendy (not shocked, just disgusted) is involved in this. She's not only had custody of Chessie's little ones when Chessie and Paul failed their urine screenings AFTER DELIVERY OF THEIR KIDS!! (this means she was using while pregnant) but also wasn't one of the victims living with her at one time?

3. I swear some of us had sleuthed 1 of the 2 new people in this. I have 3 more on my mind, 2 of which are men - just based on photos via fb.

I read something regarding them on one of the fox or other news sources covering it .. that the sheriff said this was a lifestyle for the Wood's. This is normal for them and abnormal without it. I'll try and find the link. I have jet lag so it may take a bit.

I hope Steph is doing ok.. and I really hope Wally isn't blaming himself. I don't think for a second anyone could have seen this coming.

I'm sorry someone should have seen or had suspicions.

<modsnip>

A lot of the information that has been gathered for this case has been revealed in interview rooms at the Child Advocacy Center. Director Pat Guyton says they've never seen a case quite like this.

"In my 25 years of being here at the Child Advocacy Center," he said, "I have never seen a case like this involving so many alleged perpetrators and so many alleged victims within one family grouping that keeps expanding and expanding, expanding."

Guyton says children who lived with those arrested are now either staying with relatives or foster families.But he expressed another concern that reaches beyond the Wood family.

"I would say if parents had children who had come into contact with any of the people who are alleged to have harm children within this larger family grouping, they should be talking to their children."

http://local15tv.com/news/features/...s-missing-mom-arrested-sex-charges-2032.shtml

Didn't know if y'all saw this one.

How is cheessies hubby or baby's daddy not in jail also?
How did he steer clear of this mess?

You'd think that if this is a FAMILY sex ring, that placing victims in family care wouldn't be the best thing. Unless it's another side of the family, of course.

http://www.mobileso.com/whos-in-jail/

Dustin Kent
Mendy Kent
Wendy Holland
William Brownlee
Homer Brownlee

Not Listed
Nelton Morgan
James Cumbaa
Randall Scott Wood

James Cumbaa is now listed in custody since 10/22/2013 20:51:30.
The first 5 are all still listed in custody 2 days later, at the time of this post.
Still don't see that Morgan has been arrested & RSW must have posted bail quickly.

I'm sorry someone should have seen or had suspicions.
<modsnip>

bW? Brittney? Why would she be arrested?? Has she been named a POI in the ongoing investigation? She is a victim in this case. Isn't she? (her mothers name is Chessie, not "Cheessie"):twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas