AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bW? Brittney? Why would she be arrested?? Has she been named a POI in the ongoing investigation? She is a victim in this case. Isn't she? (her mothers name is Chessie, not "Cheessie"):twocents:

We don't know if Brittney is a victim of the sex ring other than Chessie saying she thought she might be. All we know is Brittney is missing and LE was looking for her for questioning. It's been discussed. HTH :seeya:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

bW? Brittney? Why would she be arrested?? Has she been named a POI in the ongoing investigation? She is a victim in this case. Isn't she? (her mothers name is Chessie, not "Cheessie"):twocents:

Sorry for my errors I'm on my iPhone and it changes the spellings
At times.
As u know along with everyone else on here my theory is not
The same as most....Yes she is missing but is she missing because she wants to be.../. I say yes!

Wow, I had been following this case in the beginning but got sidetracked with other cases. Sorry about that. I'm just in shock comming back to learn of all the attests and sex ring news. Just wow. So sad.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/child-sex_saga_5_brittney_wood.html

October 24, 2013 at 3:52 PM, updated October 24, 2013 at 4:18 PM
MOBILE, Alabama – "In the ongoing criminal narrative surrounding family members of missing woman Brittney Wood and their friends, five individuals accused of various child sex-abuse charges were granted bail by District Court Judge Jay York on Thursday.

Dustin Kent, Mendy Wood Kent, Wendy Wood Holland, James Cumbaa and William “Billy” Brownlee had hearings before York, who levied bail amounts of $60,000 per class-A felony and $30,000 per class-B felony, with the stipulation that, should any individual make bail, they would be required to wear an ankle monitoring device.

Randall Scott Wood was released on bail Wednesday night, according to Mobile County Metro Jail records."

sbm

"One victim is under the age of 12, and the other was under 12 when some of the events occurred, she said.

She said that brings the total number of Mobile County victims to four.

“Both of these additional children were related to some of these defendants,” Patterson said."

sbm

"Authorities are still searching for at least one suspect, 47-year-old Nelton "Butch" Morgan, a Wood family friend."

I'm sure this video has been posted...but I am just now watching it!!!!

"Communal sex"... Brother with sister, etc. and they included the children in the community group! :stormingmad: They should be locked behind bars forever!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/bond-hearings-for-alleged-child-sex-ring-suspects#.Uml6osRAF3Y.facebook

Thanks fabvab I hadn't seen it yet, .

OMG! Numerous related adults all having sex together. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, even children were involved. And I assume Dustin was filming it for the charges to be so specific.

Degenerate miscreants. :twocents:

Thanks for helping me keep up. :wave:

Dustin Kent needs to be locked away forever, IMO.
Wow, Mendy has a higher bond than Wendy.
Randall's out on bail already.

"Randall Scott Wood was released on bail Wednesday night, according to Mobile County Metro Jail records."

"Dustin Kent is charged with five class-A felonies and one class-B; Mendy Kent faces two class-b felonies; Wendy Holland is charged with one class-B felony; James Cumbaa faces two class-A felonies and one class-B; Randall Wood faces two class-B felonies and one class-C; and William Brownlee is charged with three class-A felonies and one class-B."

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/child-sex_saga_5_brittney_wood.html

and

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...child-sex-ring-suspects#.Uml6osRAF3Y.facebook

"Dustin Kent: Bond $330,000. He is charged with two counts of rape, sex abuse, sodomy, and production of obscene material of a person under 17."

I'm sure this video has been posted...but I am just now watching it!!!!

"Communal sex"... Brother with sister, etc. and they included the children in the community group! :stormingmad: They should be locked behind bars forever!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/bond-hearings-for-alleged-child-sex-ring-suspects#.Uml6osRAF3Y.facebook

Then, I listened to the video about the communal sex. :thud:

Brittney was brought up in the middle of this family. :scared:

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/m...child-sex-ring-suspects#.Uml6osRAF3Y.facebook

As to the timeline, remember that Wendy had already lost custody of a child - before Brittney disappeared. The authorities were onto the family's perversion. They just didn't know how deep it ran.

So why kill Brittney at this point? LE already knew. They had what they needed to make the arrests. Four other victims.

I'm still holding out hope she's out there, waiting for this to all pan out.

"Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I've done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble. Call me; instant message me; Facebook me or whatever. Just come home or let me know you are safe," said (Chessie) Wood."

Yea, right mom.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

My dog thinks I'm crazy because I am running around doing a happpppppy hippie dance! WoOT WOOT! FINALLY! These charges just make me jump up for joy that they are arrested again! PLEASE don't let them out this time!

Scott doesnt look so "put together" as usual. His t-shirt is nasty and looks like hes gained quite a bit of weight. That tshirt is seriously DIRTY! EEWWWWWWWW.

Prayers up Steph and Wally!

OHHHHH.. and finally Kent has been charged with videotaping them? I kNEW this was a child *advertiser censored* case.... GO GET THEM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Honestly, Bail?? I cannot imagine the horror of finally getting this off your chest, the mental torture these poor children have & are dealing with, only to be shipped to aunt whoever's house, to be in the hands of yet another abuser. Then imagine reading that they are all getting bailed out & coming home. Again, i'd like to offer up my clean, states away, free of pedophile home for these children to run to. No way i'd bail any of them out and i'd stand at the door to show these victims what protection and security feels like. Can't fathom being a young brutalized victim, waiting to be told whose gonna pick you up, like a horror movie watching aunt mendywendychessie stroll in to save you!
Group extermination. Nothing eles will satisfy me.

Again, what did Brittney hold that was so scary to this group as a whole, for her to be "disappeared"? There are seemingly endless, generational victims so why her? Why not one of the other victims? I don't imagine after all these years of abuse and the continuing victimizing Brittney was subjected to after her faux grandpa was put away, combined w/ her drug use made her want to spill the secrets or turn in the people she was closest to. What did she possess that would have been worse than your own daughter (wendy's) telling her horror stories of being raped w/ promise of hampster?
& of course there is video. Always check file sharing websites when these types of cases break. Perps love to show off. I always use our tags as search parameters. Such as Brittney, alabama, uncle, brother, family, yes they are dumb enough to tag their homemade videos as such. The day after a case breaks in the news some of those videos will quickly be deleted by owner. Sometimes they can't be taken completely off line because they get copied & shared on other file sharing sites. Just saying. I'm actually glad there might be documented evidence. Can't hurt the case to have video of the crime. Imo

Im beginning to believe dustin Kent is the ringleader here not Donnie Holland

As to the timeline, remember that Wendy had already lost custody of a child - before Brittney disappeared. The authorities were onto the family's perversion. They just didn't know how deep it ran.

So why kill Brittney at this point? LE already knew. They had what they needed to make the arrests. Four other victims.

I'm still holding out hope she's out there, waiting for this to all pan out.

"Brittney, honey, you are in no trouble whatsoever. If you believe you may be in some kind of trouble, I've done checked it all out. You are not in any trouble. Call me; instant message me; Facebook me or whatever. Just come home or let me know you are safe," said (Chessie) Wood."

Yea, right mom.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/brittney-woods-mom-still-has-faith

That girl will never come home!
JMO

I don't know if it's been hypothesized yet, but I wonder if DH was charged by the others to kill BW. However he cared enough for her to warn her and get her to safety before committing suicide so that the rest of this family would never know that he didn't kill her.

I don't know if it's been hypothesized yet, but I wonder if DH was charged by the others to kill BW. However he cared enough for her to warn her and get her to safety before committing suicide so that the rest of this family would never know that he didn't kill her.

I do think he got her to safety! But I don't think they asked him to kill her.
I see no reason to kill Brittney. I cant see her telling on her mother her brother her FAVORITE uncle her other uncles her aunts her cousins ETC..

I think DH told brit im going to end my life and maybe she should leave and find a new life!

All JMO

I personally think, by what I have read, that DH was in love with B .. and the (dead) Uncles nasty looking wife couldn't tolerate the betrayal and sought revenge on both of them. That would easily explain motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx