AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not .. cannot comprehend how you abuse kids let alone have open conversations about it in order to SHARE. how?!

I just don't get it.

I can't say I understand it, but - If this were cousins marrying cousins .. it would be not so unusual (I do watch Springer). It's children though and it's parents! Being a sexual deviant is not normal behavior. This isn't just sharing this is deviance. How can everyone be a damn pedo? ugh this makes me sick.

It's sounding to me like it's 3rd generation with LE suspecting it goes back at least 4 or 5.

I do not .. cannot comprehend how you abuse kids let alone have open conversations about it in order to SHARE. how?!

I just don't get it.

I can't say I understand it, but - If this were cousins marrying cousins .. it would be not so unusual (I do watch Springer). It's children though and it's parents! Being a sexual deviant is not normal behavior. This isn't just sharing this is deviance. How can everyone be a damn pedo? ugh this makes me sick.

It's sounding to me like it's 3rd generation with LE suspecting it goes back at least 4 or 5.

What would be the statue of limitations for these crimes? I'm thinking the older generation family members.

Maybe Brittney threatened to tell about the years of sexual abuse and to shut her up they murdered her. It would be hard to know who the actual murderer was because her family members would most likely just blame each other. Just speculation on my part.

GRENADA COUNTY, Miss. (WALA) - U.S. Marshals have arrested a man wanted in connection to an alleged child sex ring that has been investigated for more than a year.

Nelton 'Butch' Morgan is facing charges in the case involving the family of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood.

A warrant was signed for his arrest on charges of rape and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/mississippi/sex-abuse-suspect-arrested-by-marshals-in-mississippi

Absolutely disgusting. His arrest is good news though in finding out what happened to Brittney, IMO. I bet he knows something important.

Concerning multi-generational abuse ---- the entire article/interview has more information.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/pros..._river_default

Thanks to ChattyWoman for posting the link initially.

Couldn't get your link to link up. Yes, the LE agencies involved sound so dedicated and directed to stop the multi-generational abuse and protect future generations of children. They're really dismantling this family's sick lifestyle.
http://blog.al.com/live/2013/10/prosecuting_child_sex_abuse_in.html#incart_river_default

I am not sure Dustin has the brains to be the ringleader, but I'd say he was one of the "more" perverted and active ones.

It gives me the cold chills when I think of him helping coach his son's ball team.
(He said on his FB that he helped coach...but then again he also listed an employer on his FB.)

And I still want to puke when I remember a couple of pics of him with a child on his lap. :puke: He should have NO bail!

Dustin sounds hopelessly perverted. I agree, NO BAIL for this guy. He needs a long sentence that spans the rest of his life. Children will never be safe around him. I would expect the other team parents to pitch a fit to keep him locked up.

IMO, he's scary just to look at! :eek:

Here is detailed info on the Statutes of Limitations for Sex Crimes in Alabama. It differs with each type of crime.

"There is no statute of limitation for any sex offense involving a victim under 16 years of age, regardless of whether it involves force, or physical injury or death,"
(quoted directly from last link).

http://www.rainn.org/files/reportingdatabase/Alabama/AlabamaStatueofLimitations.pdf

http://www.sol-reform.com/Pages/sub/SOL/Alabama.html

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/criminal-case-statute-of-limitations/Al-felonies-misdemeanors.htm

Where is Brittney?

I am trying to look at this subjectively.

With the (few) facts we know, I don't see a reason for the family members who are charged to murder Brittney. She would have to have knowledge of something worse than sexual assault on children. (What could be worse.) I also can't see her confronting DH about anything that has come to light thus far. It is difficult for me to imagine this entire group sitting down and having a meeting about what to do about Brittney.

It is possible there was an accident of some sort.

DH being shot with the gun that was supposedly Brittney's doesn't bother me as much as some people. She apparently had it a very short time. I know that in some areas, now girls carry guns as a matter of course. IF Brittney received the gun with only two bullets, then she never even shot the thing. I find that unusual. I've never known anyone to get a new-to-them gun and not go out someplace to see how it shoots, feels, etc. However, I will say the bullets for that gun may be expensive and hard to find. A reliable source told me some smaller caliber bullets are around $1.00 each and up, and of course you have to buy an entire box. Since I don't live in Alabama, this may not apply to that area. BTW, I am no gun expert, don't play one on TV, and am of an age when no girl carried a gun. Most we could do was whack someone across the head with our purse. But, we do live in a different world now.

I can not imagine anyone using that gun for suicide. Certainly with a gun of that caliber, you would need to do some planning.

If there is someone who took the photos and videos to another level by selling or trading them, they would certainly want to protect their interests and, most important, stay under the radar. The group arrested doesn't even have to know this business venture, if it exists, is going on.

Is it possible someone in Brittney's situation would leave, intending to be gone a short time until the dust settles, and is now afraid she will be caught up in the investigation if she comes back? LE keeps saying the cases are not connected. It is hard to imagine that unless they know something that hasn't been released to the public. A big issue to me is one mouth saying the sex abuse case has nothing to do with Brittney's disappearance, while the other mouth says she is the golden nugget (of information?).

There is still the remote possibility she was taken against her will and delivered somewhere.

There is so little to go on: friend's house---DH's---blue bag---pink bag---barefoot---flip-flops---hacked phone--no hacked phone---erased messages---a magically appearing phone battery--- and on and on and on.

Not making accusations, but it would be interesting to know if family or friends took a quick trip out of state, or any trucker friends had an interstate haul around the time of her disappearance.

Maybe I am think too much about the whole thing, and there is a simple answer.

Dustin sounds hopelessly perverted. I agree, NO BAIL for this guy. He needs a long sentence that spans the rest of his life. Children will never be safe around him. I would expect the other team parents to pitch a fit to keep him locked up.

IMO, he's scary just to look at! :eek:

Check out what he lists as his home address:

https://maps.google.com/maps?nfpr=1...=us&ei=ZmhtUuK3FMX1iQKTyYGwCg&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

Interior pics: http://fincherrealty.com/detail.html?mls=255857

Selling his house now to help with legal costs?
I wonder if his immaculate home (granted i get that the pics were prob also staged for the sake of listing his home/property) is a sort of facade he lives behind to cover for his very dirty lifestyle, especially when it comes to his side of the family.

I don't take Mendy as one to be hyper concerned about appearances, regarding her home especially, though.

Just all STRANGE.

That is not Dustin's home. Remember...he and Mendy lived near Chessie. Dustin didn't even work.
That home has to belong to relatives.

One of my fears is that the sisters will get too light of a sentence. I have harsh feelings towards them.

What I know about Brittney's upbringing is that she must have lived under constant bad influence from her Mom's side of the family. A girl's mother is so important in setting an example. It's not like this couldn't have stopped years ago when that gma's perv bf case occurred. It's crippling for a young girl's future to have such a limited education and be exposed to a bunch of adults who are preoccupied with dragging young children into adult perversions. Brittney was cheated out of so much and by her own family.

I hope she did take off and can start a new life, but she will likely always be limited by that bad upbringing. It's time for these family members to pay for what they've done to these children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member