DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nelton-morgan_1382736553156_3761830_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Yep. He's all kinds of filthy.

He's now involved, allegedly, right smack in the middle of a sex ring case,
chummy with this family,
feels the need to post a memorial post about Britt on his fb for some misleading reason perhaps,
posted an angry type message on his fb to some people (you know who you are),
plus he's a truck driver,
and I think he could know where Brittney is.

All my own opinion.

GRENADA COUNTY, Miss. (WALA) - U.S. Marshals have arrested a man wanted in connection to an alleged child sex ring that has been investigated for more than a year.

Nelton 'Butch' Morgan is facing charges in the case involving the family of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood.

A warrant was signed for his arrest on charges of rape and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12
http://www.fox10tv.com/news/mississippi/sex-abuse-suspect-arrested-by-marshals-in-mississippi

BBM This guy. I don't know why I feel he knows where Brittney is, but I hope he spills whatever he knows when LE starts applying the pressure.

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years
New Charges
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Enticement - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
New Charges
First Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life
First Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Production Obscene Matter - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a
New Charges
Unrelated Charges
Burglary - Unknown what degree
Criminal Mischief - Unknown what degree

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
New Charges

Chessie Wood
Failure to Appear - Traffic matter - unrelated

Mendy Kent

Nelson "Butch" Morgan
1st Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life

James Cumbaa
1st Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life

UNRELATED BUT CONNECTED

Homer Brownlee

Any that have been tracking, let me know if any of those charges have been changed or need updating.

I typed a long post yesterday and either forgot to hit post or it got whacked for my words. Bottom line...sick. Absolutely sickening.

A lot of people now facing life sentences. Dustin should, well I won't type what I think he should do. I don't think he's smart enough to be a ring leader, but he is dumb and sick enough to be the one doing the acting at others insistence. How come I have visions of them all standing around egging each other on. SICK!!!!

I used to think RSW might be the one to talk because he apparently talked before. After watching his demeanor in the video, I don't know about that anymore. Extremely arrogant and seems to think he has the system beat.

I'm sure this video has been posted...but I am just now watching it!!!!

"Communal sex"... Brother with sister, etc. and they included the children in the community group! :stormingmad: They should be locked behind bars forever!

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/bond-hearings-for-alleged-child-sex-ring-suspects#.Uml6osRAF3Y.facebook

According to the ADA, the judge set bail high for several reasons, one being public safety. We already know the ankle bracelets didn't work for WB's home arrest. Communal sex with children and siblings, my God! For goodness sake, why allow these people freedom at all? They stole the innocence and freedom of their victims. One of them probably took Brittney's life! They should ALL remain in jail until they have their day in court!!!

:puke:

:wave: It's always interesting to hear what you have to say.

Yes, worrisome. My curiosity begs for some answers. I feel like any day now we might hear what happened to Brittney. With people outside the family getting arrested, I expect they'll be more finger pointing going on soon. Secrets will be told.

I don't see how any of those arrested could be mistakenly accused/charged by LE after such a long investigation.

As far as Butch goes, he needs to TALK and TELL what he knows, and what he DID to get included in this supposed sex ring that involved young children.

And WHAT HAPPENED TO BRITTNEY?

I can't believe how far this is extending. I really didn't expect this. It seems certain to me, police are getting new information all the time, and the dam has broken somewhere.

Chessie's arrest for that old vehicle violation is really odd. For sure it wasn't accidental. I wonder if it was to keep the pressure on her, or conceal she might be talking, or just to make sure there was no-one left home because LE wanted...to do something? Watch/catch someone?

Chessie must be an investigator's dream and a defence attorney's nightmare. I think her attorney won't want her to speak in court. Wonder if she'll do as she's told?

For some reason, nearly all the early media links we have for Brittney's disappearance are no longer working. There seems very little out there from when she first disappeared. It's really hard to get together a chronological list. I've never come across anything like it with such a recent disappearance (in terms of other caes. I am sure it seems like she's been gone foreverto her loved ones).

BBM
Any that have been tracking, let me know if any of those charges have been changed or need updating.

I typed a long post yesterday and either forgot to hit post or it got whacked for my words. Bottom line...sick. Absolutely sickening.

A lot of people now facing life sentences. Dustin should, well I won't type what I think he should do. I don't think he's smart enough to be a ring leader, but he is dumb and sick enough to be the one doing the acting at others insistence. How come I have visions of them all standing around egging each other on. SICK!!!!

I used to think RSW might be the one to talk because he apparently talked before. After watching his demeanor in the video, I don't know about that anymore. Extremely arrogant and seems to think he has the system beat.

I completely agree. He had a plan when he went to police, and was being manipulative. I haven't worked out what he was up to though.

I can't believe how far this is extending. I really didn't expect this. It seems certain to me, police are getting new information all the time, and the dam has broken somewhere.

Chessie's arrest for that old vehicle violation is really odd. For sure it wasn't accidental. I wonder if it was to keep the pressure on her, or conceal she might be talking, or just to make sure there was no-one left home because LE wanted...to do something? Watch/catch someone?

Chessie must be an investigator's dream and a defence attorney's nightmare. I think her attorney won't want her to speak in court. Wonder if she'll do as she's told?

For some reason, nearly all the early media links we have for Brittney's disappearance are no longer working. There seems very little out there from when she first disappeared. It's really hard to get together a chronological list. I've never come across anything like it with such a recent disappearance (in terms of other caes. I am sure it seems like she's been gone foreverto her loved ones).

BBM - Pressure being applied. I doubt it's because she was already cooperating. I think they had it in their hip pocket all along. Had they "arrested" her when they arrested her on the other charges, they couldn't play that card again. My guess is they think she's about to break and arresting her again, even if on a traffic ticket, is just building up the pressure building inside of her. Seems to me it is working to some extent. She looked frazzled and was spouting off at the mouth. Watching the videos, I swear I could catch some looks from some of the others that just screamed "Shut the he** up" whenever she started talking. Driving a wedge in the family? Chessie about to crack? Don't be surprised to see her arrested again.

Long time reader, not sure how much I've posted, but pretty sure I did in the Shantina Smiley disappearance threads (I live close to where she was and toured where she supposedly was lost), but I digress. I have been following this for over a year now and hoping for the best.

It's all really sickening. Morgan's wife doesn't think he did anything and is begging for money for a calling card for him on her FB. I'm sure her demeanor will change when the content of any tapes that were recorded comes out...

Hoping for the best outcome, but have a feeling that Brit is in a better place. I hope I'm wrong...

My thoughts are with all of you involved.

And not that this is hear nor there, but first thoughts on Butch were..."Why is Randy Quaid involved in all of this!!!"...and now I was to go watch Lampoons Vegas Vacation:(

No one has talked about Derrick in a while. I wonder if they are all locked up together? I don't know if this is the same rule of thumb for AL but in NY and IL - you are in county till you are sentenced. I wonder if Derrick or anyone else that's not bonded out, if their served time would be applied here after sentencing?

County is definitely a lot rougher than prison .. or so I've heard.

I personally think, by what I have read, that DH was in love with B .. and the (dead) Uncles nasty looking wife couldn't tolerate the betrayal and sought revenge on both of them. That would easily explain motive.

That guy loved no one but himself. I get what you're saying though. His fascination/compulsions toward Brittney pushed her.

I noticed Wendy's fb profile had new photos (well, new to me). I find it so repulsive that she's getting hair cuts, smiling in photographs and DATING SOMEONE NEW while all of this insanity is going on. She is truly evil - and no one could convince me otherwise.

Long time reader, not sure how much I've posted, but pretty sure I did in the Shantina Smiley disappearance threads (I live close to where she was and toured where she supposedly was lost), but I digress. I have been following this for over a year now and hoping for the best.

It's all really sickening. Morgan's wife doesn't think he did anything and is begging for money for a calling card for him on her FB. I'm sure her demeanor will change when the content of any tapes that were recorded comes out...

Hoping for the best outcome, but have a feeling that Brit is in a better place. I hope I'm wrong...

My thoughts are with all of you involved.

Welcome scott!

No one has talked about Derrick in a while. I wonder if they are all locked up together? I don't know if this is the same rule of thumb for AL but in NY and IL - you are in county till you are sentenced. I wonder if Derrick or anyone else that's not bonded out, if their served time would be applied here after sentencing?

County is definitely a lot rougher than prison .. or so I've heard.

Derek has not come through with what I expected when I first heard he and Brittney were so tight and had all the same friends, and how he was so protective of Brittney. That was Chessie's description anyways.

Yet, Derek has appeared almost too down-trodden to step forward for his sister. It's just been a mess for him, hasn't it? I forget, but wasn't he in jail when Britt when missing? I also forget the details of his capture breaking his probation when he was off wearing an ankle bracelet. I just remember it didn't sound like he was looking for Brittney.

The ones that are still in jail would likely want to talk easier?

Maybe he doesn't know anything.
Maybe he's seems quiet in the news, but is talking.

Oh, maybe he knows Brittney's not dead,
and is going along with the family because somebody killed Donnie - and I mean it could be any one of them and somehow keeping quiet protects them all in some twisted way I can't imagine.

More perps has my head spinning.

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

Astrokitty, I think Derek is over in Baldwin CO jail, but their website is down right now so I can't check for sure. The rest of the gang is in Mobile CO jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member