AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also iffy on it. It would've been a strange, forced, antiquated (?) thing to do for anyone.. I'm more likely to believe it's someone with knowledge of the crime(s) trying to frame someone who knows either just as much or less.

I agree. I don't think it's a framing though, more like a person trying to fake out Wendy and make her think they know things. Criminals are liars and usually bad at it, which is why they are caught. I'm trying so hard to read through this without injecting my own life and how I would behave. This is proving to be a bit harder than expected.

I guess to comprehend motives from here on out, everyone has to think like a criminal. If you've never been on the other side of the law, knew people that were knee deep in deviances and drugs.. this isn't going to be easy. I do not know pedophiles or sex rings but I know deviants and drug users. I have spent 17 months on this case, looking at everyones pupils and noted behavior. I can tell you without a doubt that opiates played a major role in this, not meth as Chessie wanted everyone to think. Yes brittney used meth *we know this because she was busted* but her eyes tell of someone on pain pills, as does Wendy's and sadly.. I think the survivor. Donald had a script and was known to sell or trade. It's not a stretch to understand he probably supplied a few people and those few people were outsiders that hung around their "dealer" and got involved in seedy disgusting things. I think this is how people that weren't their family came into the picture, along with meeting online via Wendy and Donnie's "casual encounter" ads on Craigslist. Chessie and Paul had their children removed at birth because they tested positive for meth (chessie and paul.. not the kids!) This is why I think a lot of Chessie's confessional type speak about Brittney is more her speaking about herself. I know I worded that oddly.

I 100% believe that Wendy and Chessie know exactly what happened with Brittney. This explains all of Chessie's behavior and the initial timeline. I do not think Derek and a few others have any idea though.

Something has spooked Wendy, she kept the letters. She kept them for a reason; whether it was to reference back or to show someone else - she kept them verses shedding them. This leads me to believe that she knows something but not everything, and that means there's an accomplice. I know from her open facebook wall that she had a person that wrote to her while she was in jail too. <modsnip>

I did comb through Brittney's friends today because the letter names someone and a place. I was shocked to see that she had added the Deputy of mobile county as her friend!

Hot Damn! I'm going to put this into the letter and see what I can come up with. Either Brittney is in Mississippi or the mystery writer is referencing Butch. I will tell you all that Chessie and Brittney have him on their friends list.

Slightly off on a tangent from the letter discussion but I can't find what I'm looking for:

Can somebody please remind me what the deal is with the charges against Derek and Paul (Donnie Jr)? Seems like I've read NOTHING in the media about them of late. Do we have a court date?

Also did anyone more skilled than me ever find any details from RSW's recent court appearance, the day before the majority of other defendants?

TIA!

KKKKK

Everyone get your I Phones
Turn on your cameras!
Look at the letter with your camera and tilt it different ways
you can almost read it.
holy crap! I did this with my iphone and you're absolutely right!
I don't know why I thought to try this but its working.

Hahaha! Just got caught up from this morning and you all are cracking me up
with the lengths you all are going to read that letter! :D

:yesss: :jumping: Transcription please, pretty please, with sugar on top!!!!! :biggrin:

Hahaha! Just got caught up from this morning and you all are cracking me up
with the lengths you all are going to read that letter! :D

:yesss: :jumping: Transcription please, pretty please, with sugar on top!!!!! :biggrin:

Everytime I go to write this out - I look at it again and it changes. The adjectives are what's screwing with my head.

I will tell what you what I gathered from the letter that I *think* I deciphered. How's that?

The piece of paper that we see is 1 side of something that is written on the front and back. It appears to be the 1st page, although I can't be sure. I only think it's the first page because it starts out like this:

Wendy

(there's the first only indentation starting right under)

The letter in summary FROM MY OPINION - THIS IS NOT FACT. essentially states that Brittney has given someone a letter which tells the truth (this word is used) about Wendy, Mendy, Jennifer, Herself and the survivor. Also in the letter Derek is named (from what I can tell, his name is spelled correctly but Brittney's is not). A baby is brought up 3x's. No name is used, just the term "baby". The month of June and Mississippi is mentioned. Money is brought up and I think I see the # 8. It's someone writing wendy to let her know that they have heard that Brittney wrote a letter detailing everything that happened and gave it to someone to hold onto and go to the police with, if anything happened to her.

When I read through the letter it sounds more matter of fact and not friendly in nature. But again, I'm reading the 1st page and trying to make sense out of much of nothing.

If you take your smart phone (iphones, androids), turn the camera feature on, look at the screen as it's pointed at your computer. Tilt it varyingly .. it will become very clear. It looks like a chalk board through the camera phone. The only issue is that it's small letters so it's hard to take photo and read it.

mendy is brought up a few times by her first and last name (which I found odd).

Anyone think the writer of this letter to Wendy was trying to extort money from her (not that she has/had any money, but perhaps the writer thought she did or thought she'd be able to come up with some if she absolutely had to)?

I'be been following this since the thread started but never posted within this thread. Wow is this heating up or what? A few days ago I got a feeling to start following Andrew Perez on twitter. I remember a picture of Brittney not long before she disappeared looking pregnant. Was that theory shot down? The mentions of the baby in the letter has me wondering.

WELCOME!!

Brittney's stepmom is a member here and posts frequently. She often answers and addresses questions/concerns, she has answered the question about Brittney being pregnant. Specifically the photo in question. Brittney was not pregnant according to the stepmother. Hope this helps

Thanks AstroKitty. So much has happened that I wonder sometimes if I remember the facts.

Thinking the "in case something happens to me" letter is a bluff, as some of you do. Why would someone warn WWH of the letter but not tell her who had possession of the letter? Help me out here.

I keep seeing something..

"Happy ... Day"
there definitely are the words Mississippi, Baby, and a name.

Mississippi isn't a stretch road wise. I grew up in Mobile and my 92 yr old father lives off the Tillman's Corner exit now. You're only talking about 15 miles to the state line on I-10, maybe a tad further on Hwy 90. When I was growing up eons ago, the AL/MS line was the place to go for-- whatever.

I agree with others about calling older kids "baby" even when they get past baby years.

Didn't I read where Brittany had already had a child. If so, I think this is the reference to the "baby" even if older. Because the letter references Brittany and the other victim, I think it is logical to think the baby reference could be Brittanys child even if somewhat older now.

Thinking the "in case something happens to me" letter is a bluff, as some of you do. Why would someone warn WWH of the letter but not tell her who had possession of the letter? Help me out here.

It sounds too good to be true? I have that feeling, too, but I wonder why something like that would be published now? A lot of people think that LE below the Mason-Dixon line are rubes but I don't think that's the case. Also, I'm not sure how the "letter" got out. One cannot FOI a police/sheriffs' department.

First word, very top of that letter.... looks to me as if it says "MOM" then goes down a line and the letter starts.

I'm getting a headache from reading some of these FB's (Butch's family). Can no one spell? Looks like Butch was caught on June 5th talking to other women on FB. .

I have to disgree. I think her posts/spelling are AWSUM! :banghead:

I always know when something major came to light when I log in after a day and there are 8 new pages!! Fingers crossed for answers....have lots of thoughts, but just waiting for confirmation and hoping (though not expecting) a happy outcome:(

First word, very top of that letter.... looks to me as if it says "MOM" then goes down a line and the letter starts.

The top part threw me off. It looks like the name is scratched off. Unless people call her "mom" as a pet name (which Ive never hear or viewed), then it says wendy. There is no way her kids wrote that. No way

So bottom line is we have no idea what that letter says until it is released?

I'll have to go back and re-read the article, but was there anything in the article that suggested that this was a false-lead? Do we know if the original actually names who the "friend" is that Brittney gave the letter to?

I have to disgree. I think her posts/spelling are AWSUM! :banghead:

I always know when something major came to light when I log in after a day and there are 8 new pages!! Fingers crossed for answers....have lots of thoughts, but just waiting for confirmation and hoping (though not expecting) a happy outcome:(

:loveyou:

awsum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members