AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought, if someone was away from the home, with no computer access, they might still write letters as well. I'm still wondering why no males are mentioned, only the females! Of course there's got to be more pages to this letter!!! Got to be!!!

Wait, could Grandma have written it? Maybe she doesn't know how to use a computer!!

JMO, I think LE has had this letter for quite awhile. It's possible one of the reasons they've stated they don't believe Brittney is alive, and even mentioned as possibly murdered.

ITA. I think the question is "Why are they releasing it now? Im sure they have a motive."

I jumped ahead a couple of pages, so I hope this hasn't been discussed.

Couple things about the letter. The handwriting looks like a female's to me. It was NOT written by Chessie, because she couldn't spell her way out of quicksand. It was written by someone far more educated than anyone in the immediate Wood clan. None of them are the brightest stars in the sky, especially when it comes to eloquence and grammar.

Who is this person?? And who has the letter, but is scared?

I am definitely happy about so many recent developments -- and I think that we can possibly push that "SHE'S ALIVE OUT THERE!!" notion further away than ever from any kind of logical, rational theory.

I personally don't see le releasing this info to the public unless they already have the letter Brittney wrote that incriminates these people. I also think that letter could have been used to question Jennifer. Remember cops brought her in to question her & upon questioning she caved with the child *advertiser censored* stuff. I just can't see le giving copies of these letters to the media unless they were done using them. The only way they'd be done using them is if they already have the letter these letters are referencing.

Think about it... All of a sudden a couple of the perps in jail are gonna incriminate themselves even more by informing detectives they saw Britt in a video under 13 being molested & raped by numerous adults, & that Donnie & Wendy showed them? Detectives must have already had to have something to go on in order to enter that line of questioning & secure an incriminating answer. Remember, as far as we know, they didn't have the actual child *advertiser censored* to refer to during questioning, so these perps could have just denied it if it was only the underage victim in therapy that was telling investigators. IMO they have Britt's letter and have verified her handwriting. A child *advertiser censored* & molestation charge is entirely different than a murder charge, even though both should be full life sentences. Child *advertiser censored* they'd be out in alot less time. Involvement in a murder gets tons of jail time.

JMO, I think LE has had this letter for quite awhile. It's possible one of the reasons they've stated they don't believe Brittney is alive, and even mentioned as possibly murdered.

Totally agree.

I think the person holding this letter has not given it to LE
Because they know Britt is ok.
Jmo

The question is tho.....does LE have this letter or do they just think
One exists?

First five lines of letter, in my very amateur opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.

BAM! I came up with something similar but couldn't figure out "Don". I had issues getting the adjectives. The iphone technique really works though. Great job!!!1

Wow!

Could RSW have been the author of the letter? RSW is not the addressee and not in the list of "family members" and yet has been subsequently charged.

Does he have neat, pretty penmanship with a comparatively brilliant command of the English language. Did he ever similarly spell BW's name wrong on his FB page, or in response to posted articles, seeking help in the search for BW or when he tried to quiet down his chatty sisters who were spilling the beans/lies all over the internet? TIA & JMO

3_8_14.gif
I can't get that letter out of my computer! Thanks everybody for all your attempts.

I think the person holding this letter has not given it to LE
Because they know Britt is ok.
Jmo

The question is tho.....does LE have this letter or do they just think
One exists?

With much respect...I don't think that this makes any logical sense.
I do not think Brittney is "okay." Not one bit. Nothing rational leads anywhere in that direction.

Is "the trailer" where DH was staying?

If I wrote "butt" it would be a butt I was talking about. With this group, it's likely just a misspelled "but". :bang:

Hello wonderful mods & admin :seeya: ... Wondering if we could please move to a new thread and close this one since its now on page 51. Many thanks!

You all know that LE can use any tactics they want to put pressure on people they suspect. It's their job to get to the bottom of a situation. They are allowed to lie and hint they know stuff they don't.

Thankfully, I keep a detailed calendar because once they thought my son, a minor, did something in another town far away, then they threw in my other son and gave me this elaborate tale. Then, I pulled out my calendar and said BS to all of it.

I alerted my post but mods may be busy. Please give give them some time. Mucho grassyass :behind: :behind: :behind: :biggrin:

I saw the exact same thing, and it killed me. I wondered why it was suddenly so wide open.

ETA: Sorry for covering stuff that was talked about pages ago! It was one of those "I've got to say it now or else I'll forget!" moments. :)

I'm so glad that Brittney has us, at least, who care constantly about her. If something ever happened to me, mysteriously, I would hope that no one would let me be forgotten. (I'm pregnant again, so stuff's making me particularly weepy!!)

Now, we'll worry about you, so please check in with us everyday. Report in please. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx