AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ... would that "counselor at her church" have been a mandatory reporter? ...

Yes. I think I remember the person was a counselor, like a camp counselor or something. I forget specifically if they were a pastor, counselor, teacher - just that they were an adult with the church in a leadership role.

Well I have no idea why it's blocking the facebook page. World Wide Search for Britnney Wood!

For others just starting to read about this case, and like myself, didn't know about the above link until now.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...ncvAAAAIBAJ&sjid=d9wFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5158,2097637

Link to earlier abuse towards beautiful Brittney. Oh how her life could have been so different in another environment. A nurturing, loved environment. I just can't see how others didn't know all this was going on. Why wasn't Brittney removed from that house when she reported the earlier abuse? Why was forced to continue to live in this filth? Why didn't someone love her enough to get her away from it all?

So no more confusion. there are 3 pages on FB for info on Brittney. Well 2 really.

The Hometown search for Brittney Wood. Run by myself and another ;-)

WWS for the for the Truth about Brittney Wood..ran by Team Brittney (LOVE YALL)

WWS for Brittney Wood.. ran by the Wood family, poorly ran JMO

So no more confusion. there are 3 pages on FB for info on Brittney. Well 2 really.

The Hometown search for Brittney Wood. Run by myself and another ;-)

WWS for the for the Truth about Brittney Wood..ran by Team Brittney (LOVE YALL)

WWS for Brittney Wood.. ran by the Wood family, poorly ran JMO

:loveyou: you too!

Wally spoke to Brittney on the phone (voice) 5/29 Tuesday after 3:30 pm. They/we made plans to go see TJ that following Saturday 6/2 @ the youth center

Also Andy spoke to Brittney on 5/30 in the early evening phone records confirmed that.

His was voice and phone records confirmed that. IIRC the voice calls ended 6ish. The ones she was texting was the ex bf (Texas) and the boy that can't/wont remember what they talked about.

Wow... I'm brainstorming here, so follow me please.

Last verified time that somebody heard Brittney's voice was 6:00pm'ish on 5/30/2012.

I specifically remember reading that you (Steph) obtained the ping info and that Brittney's cell & Donnie's cell were together for roughly 4-4.5 hours on the 30th, pinged together in the same exact areas. This is how police knew they were together. The ping coordinates show where they started pinging together in Tillman's corner all the way to his house. I definitely remember the 4-4.5 hours - could you please enlighten with regards to the coordinating times? Thanks.

Keep following me...

This is FB mods but I'm begging this not be removed bc its pertinent and has been discussed in media as well. I remember this myself as having screen capped but lost info due to a hd crash. Ok, I remember Wendy posting that a detective or cop was at her house that Wednesday until around 9:00 or 9:30pm. She said he was there for awhile from what I remember. There was a little disagreement bc she was denying having dinner with Jen & Will on Wed, saying they all had dinner on Thurs - which suggested to us that Jen & Will were covering for Wendy & Donnie for something...but why? Then all of a sudden they took down their social media. Do you remember this? Several of us here were already scoping out the perps inner ring. We left no stone unturned. Can't explain it, was really weird to say the least. As soon as they did that, many of us felt they could be complicit but we couldn't post it bc of tos. This is a strict site that likes to stick with facts. We understood. (Wow how right we all were, holy cow it's nuts!)

Well how ironic that the detective was at Wendy's house at the same time that Donnie & Britt were elsewhere. Wendy mentioned the detective's name, which I forget off the top of my head, which suggests she was telling the truth about that. So she has an alibi if Britt was murdered during that period of time. However, why was the detective at the house speaking with Wendy? Was it regarding the child molestation claim? If that's the case, why would the detective speak with her, in her home, the night before Donnie - her husband - is supposed to take himself to the police station for questioning the following morning? Could they have been looking for Brittney to speak with as well?

Edit: I was thinking Donnie was supposed to be interviewed that Thursday. I had my dates mixed up. He was supposed to be interviewed on Friday, right? Or was it supposed to be Thursday but he missed it so he put it off for Friday? Which of course that's when he's discovered just about dead.

The victim was telling the truth and I personally believe Brittney knew everything. How could she not? Kids talk. Plus Brittney & Derek especially were close, so at the bare minimum she'd have known Derek was molested.
Oh...I believe 100% that the victim was telling the truth.

I just meant that since Donnie had obviously groomed and manipulated Brittney. (Look how easy that would have been after being called a liar in court by her own grandma! Who would have self-esteem after that?) Perhaps he had her believing that he himself wasn't abusing any minors.
I could hear him say...now Brittney, do you believe me or some kid who lies all the time. I could see her wanting to believe him because it would be easier than thinking of her favorite uncle as one who molests other children in the family. Just throwing that out there as a scenario.

I wonder too if Brittney and Derek talked to each other about the abuse. Or was "the abuse" a "place" they didn't let their thoughts/words travel to during normal times. Dissociation is a mental process in which a person's thoughts or feelings may be separated from normal reality. This is so common in sexual/physical abuse victims. I can't imagine them surviving this abuse without dissociating and removing themselves from the pain and emotional trauma during the actual abuse acts. I am not talking multiple personalities...but that the abuse was a place/memory that they didn't "visit/talk" about when it wasn't happening because it only stirred up more pain.

I am just throwing ideas out there...I cannot imagine the pain these children endured and the innocence that was taken from them. Jail is too nice of a place for the perps!:mad:

Wow... I'm brainstorming here, so follow me please.

Last verified time that somebody heard Brittney's voice was 6:00pm'ish on 5/30/2012.

I specifically remember reading that you (Steph) obtained the ping info and that Brittney's cell & Donnie's cell were together for roughly 4-4.5 hours on the 30th, pinged together in the same exact areas. This is how police knew they were together. The ping coordinates show where they started pinging together in Tillman's corner all the way to his house. I definitely remember the 4-4.5 hours - could you please enlighten with regards to the coordinating times? Thanks.

Keep following me...

This is FB mods but I'm begging this not be removed bc its pertinent and has been discussed in media as well. I remember this myself as having screen capped but lost info due to a hd crash. Ok, I remember Wendy posting that a detective or cop was at her house that Wednesday until around 9:00 or 9:30pm. She said he was there for awhile from what I remember. There was a little disagreement bc she was denying having dinner with Jen & Will on Wed, saying they all had dinner on Thurs - which suggested to us that Jen & Will were covering for Wendy & Donnie for something...but why? Then all of a sudden they took down their social media. Do you remember this? Several of us here were already scoping out the perps inner ring. We left no stone unturned. Can't explain it, was really weird to say the least. As soon as they did that, many of us felt they could be complicit but we couldn't post it bc of tos. This is a strict site that likes to stick with facts. We understood. (Wow how right we all were, holy cow it's nuts!)

Well how ironic that the detective was at Wendy's house at the same time that Donnie & Britt were elsewhere. Wendy mentioned the detective's name, which I forget off the top of my head, which suggests she was telling the truth about that. So she has an alibi if Britt was murdered during that period of time. However, why was the detective at the house speaking with Wendy? Was it regarding the child molestation claim? If that's the case, why would the detective speak with her, in her home, the night before Donnie - her husband - is supposed to take himself to the police station for questioning the following morning? Could they have been looking for Brittney to speak with as well?
I remember all of that too. I never quite understood why the detective was there at the house so late either unless he/she was hoping to talk to Donnie. Surely, the other children had already been interviewed by then, so he wasn't there to talk to them. It was all strange...and then all of a sudden it went poof!

But that's still confusing. Why would Chessie feel the need to say anything to Britt about the accusations against the perps when she herself has taken part in these crimes? Wouldn't she know that Brittney was videotaped too? At the very least, wouldn't she know Britt was raped? So IMO it doesn't make sense that Chessie would say anything to Brittney since Brittney would most likely already know. Brittney was closer with Donnie than her own mother for all intents & purposes. I think they're all covering for each other & it started before Britt was reported missing by Chessie.

Think about it... What does she say to Britt? Omg you're never gonna believe what's going on, such & such said Donnie Scott & Dustin raped her & guess what the cops are investigating. Why mention anything even remotely close to that to Brittney, she'd already know? I can't make sense of it in my own mind. Why would she mention it at all, as if she's surprised? Doesn't make sense to me. Idk.

Wally always said if chessie's mouth is open/moving she is lying. With that said I question EVERYTHING she has been saying. Even about what Britt left with or was wearing. She has changed her story to many time to even keep up with. I have though kept up with the lies/story changes like y'all have also. I agree that why would she ask Brittney about knowing about Uncle Donnie and abuse. She knew the whole Wood family knew! JMO

Hmmm... Something's still off.

Who contacted who? Did Brittney contact the victim first or did the victim contact Brittney first?

The victim contacted Brittney first that day.

Hmmm... So the victim contacts Brittney first on FB. We've all seen a portion of that conversation. Why would the victim contact Brittney at all? Now we know via the prosecutor & police spokespersons that this same victim was on video being violated by several adults at various intervals in her young life. This is a fact. We've also recently learned through this victim that Donnie & Wendy videotaped this stuff, as well as used a cell & computer camera. Several others have been implicated because of this victim's courageousness.

Keep in mind this would be a legal event in this girl's life now. Her speech would become sanctioned. She would have been instructed not to speak with anyone about this.

Also keep in mind police were looking for Brittney but couldn't track her down. She's their "golden nugget" of information, knowing everything and everybody from beginning to end.

Is it possible the victim was instructed to contact Brittney, to either reach out to her for her help, to pair with her as a team to put an end to these atrocities...or to form a traceable link to her bc cops were looking for her but couldn't catch up with her? Then she left and thats all she wrote. All I'm asking is if its possible.

It's my strongest opinion that if police were looking for Brittney to question her for something other than being a victim of this child pedo ring, then there's a chance she could be alive. If they were looking for her to question how deep her victimization goes, then I think somebody murdered & disposed of her, and I don't think the only person responsible has to be Donnie.

Steph, when was the last known time Brittney used her Facebook? Was it before the 30th? Or did she use it that day?

Hmmm... So the victim contacts Brittney first on FB. We've all seen a portion of that conversation. Why would the victim contact Brittney at all? Now we know via the prosecutor & police spokespersons that this same victim was on video being violated by several adults at various intervals in her young life. This is a fact. We've also recently learned through this victim that Donnie & Wendy videotaped this stuff, as well as used a cell & computer camera. Several others have been implicated because of this victim's courageousness.

Keep in mind this would be a legal event in this girl's life now. Her speech would become sanctioned. She would have been instructed not to speak with anyone about this.

Also keep in mind police were looking for Brittney but couldn't track her down. She's their "golden nugget" of information, knowing everything and everybody from beginning to end.

Is it possible the victim was instructed to contact Brittney, to either reach out to her for her help, to pair with her as a team to put an end to these atrocities...or to form a traceable link to her bc cops were looking for her but couldn't catch up with her? Then she left and thats all she wrote. All I'm asking is if its possible.

It's my strongest opinion that if police were looking for Brittney to question her for something other than being a victim of this child pedo ring, then there's a chance she could be alive. If they were looking for her to question how deep her victimization goes, then I think somebody murdered & disposed of her, and I don't think the only person responsible has to be Donnie.

The victim had been removed from her home at that time. Correct? Would someone be monitoring her online activity during this time if she were placed in a home or a group home? Surely, they would watch it to prevent her perps from having contact with her or to keep them from swaying her into saying she lied. You'd think that would be the case in protective care.

I know 3 people who investigate sex crimes against children and there are so many strict guidelines as to how they interview and gather information. There are so many things that cannot be used in trial if asked incorrectly, etc. They are actually state police specifically trained in this area. They might have been able to use the FB conversation between Brittney and the victim, but it might have been an open door in which to get Brittney to talk. So maybe they encouraged the conversation.

Oh...I believe 100% that the victim was telling the truth.

I just meant that since Donnie had obviously groomed and manipulated Brittney. (Look how easy that would have been after being called a liar in court by her own grandma! Who would have self-esteem after that?) Perhaps he had her believing that he himself wasn't abusing any minors.
I could hear him say...now Brittney, do you believe me or some kid who lies all the time. I could see her wanting to believe him because it would be easier than thinking of her favorite uncle as one who molests other children in the family. Just throwing that out there as a scenario.

I wonder too if Brittney and Derek talked to each other about the abuse. Or was "the abuse" a "place" they didn't let their thoughts/words travel to during normal times. Dissociation is a mental process in which a person's thoughts or feelings may be separated from normal reality. This is so common in sexual/physical abuse victims. I can't imagine them surviving this abuse without dissociating and removing themselves from the pain and emotional trauma during the actual abuse acts. I am not talking multiple personalities...but that the abuse was a place/memory that they didn't "visit/talk" about when it wasn't happening because it only stirred up more pain.

I am just throwing ideas out there...I cannot imagine the pain these children endured and the innocence that was taken from them. Jail is too nice of a place for the perps!:mad:

I think Brittney & Derek talked, shared info, trusted one another. The thing that cinches this for me is the fact that Derek said Brittney was a victim also of Donnie's and now it comes out that there's video showing Brittney being molested/raped by various adults during her younger years - all or most when she was under 13. I wouldn't be surprised if Derek is one of the ones in jail feeding cops info. The more info investigators have to work with, the better direction they have with other victims & perps. Out of all these sick pups, I'm truly hoping Derek is providing as much truthful info as he can. There's alot to be learned from him.

The victim had been removed from her home at that time. Correct? Would someone be monitoring her online activity during this time if she were placed in a home or a group home? Surely, they would watch it to prevent her perps from having contact with her or to keep them from swaying her into saying she lied. You'd think that would be the case in protective care.

I know 3 people who investigate sex crimes against children and there are so many strict guidelines as to how they interview and gather information. There are so many things that cannot be used in trial if asked incorrectly, etc. They are actually state police specifically trained in this area. They might have been able to use the FB conversation between Brittney and the victim, but it might have been an open door in which to get Brittney to talk. So maybe they encouraged the conversation.

Which is exactly what I was getting at. I know several professionals as well. This type of scenario is totally up their alley & is exactly what they would do.

Ps, I don't think the victim was still living there. Wendy said something about herself, Donnie & the 2 boys spending time together over Jen's. The girl wasn't mentioned.

Treading delicately... Can't be more specific.

“People have the misconception that if they delete files from their computer or even use deletion software to erase items that it's gone,” said Sgt. Joe Mahoney with the Mobile County Sheriffs Office. “In fact, the way technology is – with forensic experts and with the right software – they can recover a surprisingly amount of data.”

Mobile Police said they expect to execute more search warrants in the coming weeks.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/forensic-experts-look-for-sex-crimes

I remember all of that too. I never quite understood why the detective was there at the house so late either unless he/she was hoping to talk to Donnie. Surely, the other children had already been interviewed by then, so he wasn't there to talk to them. It was all strange...and then all of a sudden it went poof!

I added this to my post:

Edit: I was thinking Donnie was supposed to be interviewed that Thursday. I had my dates mixed up. He was supposed to be interviewed on Friday, right? Or was it supposed to be Thursday but he missed it so he put it off for Friday? Which of course that's when he's discovered just about dead.

Do we have an updated timeline in this thread? I swear we need a refresher before more arrests are made etc.

IIRC we later learned that the detective wasn't at Wendy's house Wednesday night. Instead she said she had a lengthy phone conversation with him.

I'm sure LE knows where she was when they spoke to her by her own pings. Easy peazy to then know what phone she was using and track it back.

Donnie's phone was confiscated early on when he was found shot. Yep. You know LE was hot on the trail already.

Following all these arrests has made me silently anxious and worried for any children that I know came in contact with this bunch. I never expected any of this, when initially, I only wanted to know about what happened to a pretty young woman named Brittney.

I don't know how involved WWH's best friend JGM could be tangled up in this. It really bothers me because I know she can no longer be around her own or any children under 18 yrs. old. Not knowing her personally, I don't know what to think. She must have hung around with Donnie too.

Who are all these people? Are any of them capable of actually harming Brittney to save their own behinds?

Yeah, I must worry a little too much. I'm still wondering how those egg laying chickens are doing. :giggle:

I hope Jennifer is the one laying some eggs now.

I don't know how involved WWH's best friend JGM could be tangled up in this. It really bothers me because I know she can no longer be around her own or any children under 18 yrs. old.

Curious Me, I snipped your great post to highlight this part.

Jenny's in jail. She's not allowed around anyone. :)

I hope it's finally setting in for her that she's ruined any chance of living with her children for a long time.

And in the same breath, I pray for her children who won't have their momma for the holidays. Stupid b*tch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx