AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very possible if Brittney left on her own (which I still believe is what happened) the others have no idea where she might be.

What are the odds DH was shot by BW?

Her gun!
She was with him!
She shoots him!
She leaves!

Simplest explanation!

I suppose the answer to your question ("What are the odds DH was shot by BW?") depends on the following answers:
1. What are the odds BW and DH were actually together after CW said BW left CW's [future memorial] yard on that Wed evening?

2. What are the odds BW was alive after her last known [confirmed having spoken with a credible person] cell phone conversation [?Wed evening/Thurs early am?]?

3. What are the odds the gun in question was actually BW's?

4. What are the odds BW's habit was to only keep two bullets in said gun?

5. What are the odds BW was near the DH/WWH home on that Fri morning when DH wound up with a bullet in the head?

6. What are the odds anyone in this family speaks/has spoken the truth?
My personal belief is that the odds are strongly against BW having shot DH but I could very well be wrong. JMO, MMO, etc.

Donnie supposedly shot himself on the morning that he was suppose to go to the police station where he expected to be arrested. Why in the world would he drive himself in the only family vehicle to the police station if he did not expect to even leave the police station??? Was Jennifer going to drop Wendy by the police station to pick up the family vehicle later?

And, Wendy and Jennifer go shopping/errand running while Donnie was to go to the police station? Shouldn't Wendy have been too stressed (and too indigent according to bond plea) to go shopping/run errands?

All lies if you ask me!:banghead:

Shopping/errands could be check cashing that could not be executed prior to 12:01AM 6/1/2012 (government benefits post) and most bank lobbys don't open until 9AM. The withdrawal would not have been needed to be so timely (check signers should be alive.) if Donald kept a joint account with Wendy. If it was in a joint account then that still might work if they were getting cash for potentially a bail bond. Was the River Road dead end possibly the proper distance from the home that Donald was allowed to be in and a hand off or meeting place they frequently used? But why wouldn't Donald make his own withdrawl if that were the case.

Lol I dont think she shot him either but if u go by what we know not what we think. Then bW was with DH bW had a gun and DH was shot with said gun

Eileen, have you been drinking the kool-aid CW and WWH have been serving? :wink:

From what we know, I would agree, there is a strong possibility BW was with DH at some point on Wed evening.

Regarding the gun, we only have the word of CW & ?WWH? that the gun was BW's. Therefore, IMO, the gun probably was not BW's. Any one of this cast of characters could have come into possession of said gun.

Additionally, as this case/s has unfolded, we have learned that many of these characters could have had motive to confront DH with a gun prior to his meeting with LE.

All JMO.

The latest Oct 2013 arrest with the rape charge has to be a unrelated female due to the Alabama statute definition of rape and the lack of an incest charge. His other 2 October charges are not gender specific. But we can assume now Scott has at least 2 victims.

And the scenario zwiebel posted works up until 10/22/2013. I agree with all of it except for the confessing part. The confessing had to be done months before 6/2012 imo, I think any one of 3 - Donald, Dustin, Scott is the confessor that gave LE the 2nd suspect referred in the quote from LE 6/20/2012 but I'm still leaning that it was Donald and Dustin initially named by the victim and/or Scott and either one, DH or DK could have called foul on Scott's good guy hero/protector whistleblower act and told LE to look at him.

If Donald (or Donald) had confessed then he would have already been arrested and charged with the crimes he confessed to committing. They would not have let him go. (At least I would hope not!)

Was it Zeaux who first told us that he supposedly had not passed a polygraph and was expecting to be arrested when he went in for the appointment he had with LE. Instead...he missed the appointment and went to the hospital with a bullet in his head.

I suppose the answer to your question ("What are the odds DH was shot by BW?") depends on the following answers:
1. What are the odds BW and DH were actually together after CW said BW left CW's [future memorial] yard on that Wed evening?

2. What are the odds BW was alive after her last known [confirmed having spoken with a credible person] cell phone conversation [?Wed evening/Thurs early am?]?

4. What are the odds BW's habit was to only keep two bullets in said gun?

5. What are the odds BW was near the DH/WWH home on that Fri morning when DH wound up with a bullet in the head?

My personal belief is that the odds are strongly against BW having shot DH but I could very well be wrong. JMO, MMO, etc.

If I could add to this post. Regarding #5 above. I think there is a lot of power in that statement Quester!

Brittney's last used her phone at 11:20 on May 30.
DH continues to call Brittney From the 31 to the 1st.

WWH was the last person to see DH alive.

Thank you for the great post Quester, I never put that much thought into this before. I truly believe Brittney disappeared on May 30 or into early 31st.

To Satsuma, FL (where the UID was found) from the Mobile area is about a 6.5 hr drive (Google tells me it's 433 miles from Mobile). Anything is possible, but I don't see any of these people having the patience to drive 13 hrs round trip to dispose of a body (and many of them probably didn't have the gas money). Unless maybe the one who was a truck driver happened to be in the Mobile area and picked up a body and disposed of it along his way or something (I forget if the truck driver was still employed as a truck driver when BW went missing).

I just think a 13 hr drive would have interfered with all of the Facebooking, drugging, lazing about, molesting children, etc that was their daily lives. I think they are likely way too lazy to drive more than a couple hours away at most.

These answers to Quester's questions are just my opinion:
Originally Posted by Quester

I think it's likely. Their phones pinged together as they traveled to the Styx River house and then for a bit after they were at the house.

If the last person she spoke to (voice) was P's dad (looking for him to come get her, he says no, and she then gets DH to get her), I think it's somewhat likely she was alive until the last text conversation she had with the friend who can't remember or at least until her phone stopped pinging by Styx River. After that, I don't think she was alive for long.

I say 50/50. One half makes the odds against it being BW's gun b/c ths info is from Chessie. The other 50 that makes me think it was BW's gun is because one of her friends told Steph that she knew BW had this gun.
Also, if I lived in that family, I'd have a gun. Especially if I was in a position where I was scared one of the family members would disappear me and had even written a letter about what had gone on to give to a friend in case I did disappear.

4. What are the odds BW's habit was to only keep two bullets in said gun
I say slim to none. Mainly because this info comes only from Chessie but also because who the heck purposely has only two bullets in his/her gun and makes that explicitly clear to their mother. My hubby keeps most of his guns loaded- I just know they are loaded. For all I know, some may have one less or a couple less bullets than being fully loaded, like if for some reason he didn't have the number of bullets to fully load it after returning from the range. We've never had a conversation about the exact number of bullets in the guns. How exactly would that mother-daughter conversation go? "So Mama, I'm always sure to keep two bullets- never ever any more or any less- in my gun." How would that even come up in conversation?

I'm not sure, but I think less than a 50% chance. I think by the time DH was frantically calling BW, she had already been "disappeared" and he was looking for her (because he knew what might have happened). Although I suppose it's possible BW is still near the home but hasn't been found. (I also think DH might have been calling her phone constantly that day because if he was involved in disappearing her, maybe he couldn't locate her phone and was trying to call it to make sure it wasn't in/on his property or vehicle or to try to find it to dispose of it. I haven't really thought about this before - so maybe this theory about calling the phone so much to try to locate the phone instead of trying to locate/talk to BW herself is kinda wonky.)

Slim to none, with the exceptions of the brave victims.

I agree. Unfortunately, I think BW was deceased before DH had a bullet in his head.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/baldwin-county/sex-ring-suspect-seeks-mental-eval

By Andrew Perez
Updated: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 3:50 PM CST
Published: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 3:50 PM CST

In his motion for mental evaluation, attorney Brian Dasinger wrote that Moore “suffers from severe depression and has been diagnosed with several other psychological disorders that require prescription medication, almost none of which is currently being administered to her by the Baldwin County Jail.”

By Andrew Perez
Updated: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 3:50 PM CST
Published: Tuesday, December 3, 2013, 3:50 PM CST

As someone who suffers from clinical depression, I have to admit I feel bad for anyone who is in a position where they don't have their meds or aren't receiving treatment, just like I'd feel for someone with cancer who wasn't receiving cancer treatment, as depression is a medical condition.

However, I also feel like shouting at her mugshot at the link above: "Boo hoo, cry me a river! The victims will likely have psychological torments their entire lives because of what you all did. As someone who suffers from depression, you should have known you would inflict psychological suffering the victims by doing what you did. And surely Steph and Wally are depressed because they don't know where BW is. Knowing would ease their pain, yet none of you are easing it by telling where she is!"

I'm also slightly afraid that without medical treatment/meds, if her depression & psychological condition are really that terrible, that she will commit suicide and take any knowledge she has of what happened to BW (that she might eventually decide to give up as part of a plea dealer something) to the grave.

I say I'm only slightly afraid of her killing herself because I think it's likely this whole lot of perps are narcissistic psychopaths and narcissists very rarely kill themselves since they are so in love with themselves.

How is Moore tied into this? Is she related to someone?

Moore is a friend of most all of those arrested. As far as we know, not a relative. She supposedly was with Wendy when Wendy found Donald bleeding from an attempted suicide.

IMO, give her the meds she's been prescribed, but I don't think a mental evaluation should have anything to do with her charges or her ability to proceed.

Not to make light of severe depression, and I'm sure it becomes unbearable to be behind bars, but just keep talking, Jenny, talk and it'll make you feel so much better.

Where's BRITTNEY?

Attorney seeks court ordered mental eval. for sex ring suspect

"Moore is the only woman and second person charged with production of *advertiser censored* involving minors and second degree sex abuse."

Jennifer's attorney is speaking up for her. She needs her meds, and apparently jail is no fun.

I say she should get her meds. Me, I'd fall apart real fast. I love my comforts. I have a deep fear of going to jail and only getting one blanket.

In his motion for mental evaluation, attorney Brian Dasinger wrote that Moore “suffers from severe depression and has been diagnosed with several other psychological disorders that require prescription medication, almost none of which is currently being administered to her by the Baldwin County Jail.”

Here's a thought if they're worried she might commit suicide. For Jennifer's own safety, she could wear one of these cute smocks while she's waiting on her meds. :wink: I wonder if they're cozy and warm.

"What's an Anti-Suicide Smock?"
It's noose-proof.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2007/12/whats_an_antisuicide_smock.html

"Anti-suicide smocks, however, are noose-proof. Made out of quilted nylon Cordura, an exceptionally tough material that's approximately 10 times stronger than Levi's jeans, the smocks are so resilient they can't be torn, and so thick they can't be folded or rolled into cords. Since the shoulder seams unfasten under pressure, the armholes can't be used as makeshift nooses, either."

IMO, give her the meds she's been prescribed, but I don't think a mental evaluation should have anything to do with her charges or her ability to proceed.

Not to make light of severe depression, and I'm sure it becomes unbearable to be behind bars, but just keep talking, Jenny, talk and it'll make you feel so much better.

Where's BRITTNEY?

Attorney seeks court ordered mental eval. for sex ring suspect

"Moore is the only woman and second person charged with production of *advertiser censored* involving minors and second degree sex abuse."

Meh, Jenny was an active leader with the Cub Scouts in Magnolia Springs at the time of her arrest. She raised chickens and canned veggies from her garden. She went on camping trips and joined in family gatherings. I think she's just fine. She's most likely finding her future in jail very depressing.

Too bad Jenny.

Another lookback:
Dustin Kent, about a month before Wendy Holland's 11/29/2012 hearing on the misdemeanor endangerment charge had that defective monitoring device that showed that he went across the street at 2 or 3 in the morning numerous times.

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/dustin-kent-appears-for-bond-hearing

That could have been the letters swap.

This one has a little more info:
http://blog.al.com/live/2012/10/judge_declines_to_revoke_bail.html

Detective Doug Scarborough, who runs the electronic monitoring program, testified that GPS equipment indicated that Kent left his house and went into the street or a neighbor’s property on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of last week.

“Every time I talked to him, he’s said he’s inside the house and never left,” Scarborough testified.

On cross-examination, Scarborough acknowledged that the alleged violations occurred in the wee hours of the morning and that the monitoring equipment indicated that the defendant never strayed more than 100 to 150 feet from the safe zone.

If I could add to this post. Regarding #5 above. I think there is a lot of power in that statement Quester!

Brittney's last used her phone at 11:20 on May 30.
DH continues to call Brittney From the 31 to the 1st.

WWH was the last person to see DH alive.

Thank you for the great post Quester, I never put that much thought into this before. I truly believe Brittney disappeared on May 30 or into early 31st.

I think Donnie found what he was looking for by making those calls, either luring Brittney there (or back there), or the cell phone itself, since her cell phone battery was found in his truck after he was dead. Or maybe he was just trying to establish that she was alive and being sought when he knew she was dead, kept the battery after disposing of the phone, so it wouldn't be found.

To Satsuma, FL (where the UID was found) from the Mobile area is about a 6.5 hr drive (Google tells me it's 433 miles from Mobile). Anything is possible, but I don't see any of these people having the patience to drive 13 hrs round trip to dispose of a body (and many of them probably didn't have the gas money). Unless maybe the one who was a truck driver happened to be in the Mobile area and picked up a body and disposed of it along his way or something (I forget if the truck driver was still employed as a truck driver when BW went missing).

I just think a 13 hr drive would have interfered with all of the Facebooking, drugging, lazing about, molesting children, etc that was their daily lives. I think they are likely way too lazy to drive more than a couple hours away at most.

Remember Scott supposedly had to travel to Tennessee for National Guard duty. His friend (verified insider) that posted briefly here posted that he received a text from Scott early 6/2/2012 that he was returning from guard duty early due to the family emergency, after having just left 2-3 days previously. Some have speculated this would fit the timeline for hiding BW's body out of the area. So for the sake of our 'anything is possible' theories, maybe he headed due east instead of north on his travels 5/31-6/2. I hope LE has checked his phone pings for his location during those critical days. I also hope they can identify gender on the remains soon and we can eliminate this possibility.

ETA: UID IDentified as Dwight Martin, 26. We can eliminate this possibility. RIP Mr. Martin, Thanks Quester for posting the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz