AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has truly decided to take their own life, in most cases they will not let anyone know what they're about to do because they do not want to be stopped. It is not the same as a cry for help. With this in mind and a question above in the thread, how did Wendy know where to find Donnie or that Donnie was in need of help? Did Donnie call Wendy? I think the where is of interest. If Donnie was going to kill himself why tell Wendy where she could find him? Besides wanting her to know where his body could be found. It appears Wendy got there relatively early after Donnie allegedly shot himself. I think the location Donnie chose could have been a meeting place used for drug trading and a spot Wendy was very familiar with.

I think DH did it himself also. Isn't there a history of suicides in his family? I know I read that his brother had killed himself the year before (ok, I think I know) & then there was another male in the family like his dad or granddad?

I'm still undecided. 50.50 true or fake suicide.
But I'm about 95% leaning very much towards he did not harm Brittney on 5.30 or 5.31.2012.
When I consider that he probably did kill himself, I lean more towards guilt over what all his friends and family did to Brittney on top of his legal issues. Without missing Brittney, I think he could have had a year or two still of freedom during court proceedings and would want that as long as he could post bond and still party at Styx.

So asking you and others that feel the suicide is not fake, what are your thoughts on the why? There are several reasons, obviously but I'd like to know which you're favoring.
I come up with 3 main ones:
guilt of sex crimes, guilt because he did harm Brittney. and devastation at the realization all his loved ones played a part in harming his favorite niece?

Which why or combination of whys or alternative whys do you base your opinion that would lead to Donald's suicide?
TIA

Could DH have been set-up/framed in advance for responsibility in the disappearance of BW?

Could DH have been set-up/framed in advance for responsibility in the disappearance of BW?

Possibly. Anything's possible! :) I was spinning in the basement, had to come up for sunshine!

Here's an out there question that your question makes me think?
I think whoever ordered "the family" to sort it out and retrieve all evidence of Britt's letter to a friend for safekeeping AKA Inmate Letter (only because it appears to be prison issued lined paper with a preprinted FROM: at the top and the family has a very connected inmate in the history) may not be also involved in the plan for Donald. I don't think any inmate anywhere would have been able to communicate quickly for the unintended consequences of:
1: Not getting the murder/suicide setup just proper..dern DH didn't die promptly, only snored thru the overdose. (if both were supposed to go at the same time.)
2. An inmate couldn't have been doing damage control during the 40 hour window between the Brittney's LKA and DH bulletwound. (Prison mail is slow, right?) So not sure if DH was part of PLAN A for Britt, was it Britt/Don both supposed to die on 5.30, or was it truly a plan for Britt only and then Donald just knew Wendy and Mendy and Dustin and all the extra helpers called in, the old guys Brownlee & Morgan to do the deed. And poor Jenny just wanted to party, digitizes their home flicks of rape/incest. You should have stayed in the garden. but I digress.

Good morning :)

I'm interested in the source for that if you run across it again. That would help reinforce either dual fake suicides and/or the family tendencies to suicide.

I looked all over for that last night but all of the links from the first days automatically just brings up the current news. I'll try when I'm not on my phone. The only thing I found was JVM transcript from June 11 where it is mentioned by an "investigative reporter" as something that was mentioned by someone on DH's Facebook. I couldn't get any further with that because there's not enough drugs or money in the world to get me through more of JVM-even just in print.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/11/ijvm.01.html

I have to remember whoever wrote the letter was only being the threat as a self example. That letter has such an authoritative tone to it, that it feels like an order on the level of a *big cheese.* But an inmate can never be charged for any crimes against Brittney. So I get a little carried away with an ordered hit theory but that letter certainly moved family members to action. That's where we still are, with the 2 letters we can see and the implied letter that Brittney wrote that is the subject of at least one letter, and we can see Brittney is still the topic many months later in another letter that is a reply from Wendy to someone. And the suicide case re-opening.
2nd pot here, catchup :)

This is absolutely all I could get, and some of it will be wrong. I couldn't find the second part quoted in the video, with all the expletives. I think that must be on another page.

First five lines of letter, in my opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.
*** says that Brittney wrote a letter with
a lot of evidence pertaining to Jennifer, her,
you, Mendy and *** , asking if anything

happened to her go and give it to the police.
But **** is scared to give the letter up.
I want it sorted out before you go
?? ?? or going to the girl in hostel.
?? ??send baby and daughter to police
?? Brittney, but she refused to get herself
?? now girl says she's away in Mississippi
?? ??safety, go see attorney.
?? .. and he is doing it for the baby.

BBM "Jennifer, her, you, Mendy and ***" with *** being the child survivor/victim.

So the letter writer is saying the above folks should be worried because Brittney wrote a letter with damning evidence about them. Why did Brittney include *** if *** was indeed a innocent victim of the perps. It seems Brittney knew something more. Maybe? IMO

Brittney knew LE was looking for her to ask a few questions.

BBM "Jennifer, her, you, Mendy and ***" with *** being the child survivor/victim.

So the letter writer is saying the above folks should be worried because Brittney wrote a letter with damning evidence about them. Why did Brittney include *** if *** was indeed a innocent victim of the perps. It seems Brittney knew something more. Maybe? IMO

One thought I had, that its not the victim astericked out but the actual person Brittney wrote the letter to. And yes, I've always thought it was a victim astericked out, too. Is there room for it being someone working with investigators instead? Andrew says it is a child victim, OK.
Good question.

ETA: How about another victim? Any female17 yr old friends that was underage and participated in any activity woudl be considered an *** whether a victim of the perps or a all girl *advertiser censored* flick. Interesting that Don is the only male name we can pick out. Is this the list of all the "innocents" by family standards?

On the twin's sodomy charges, they were reduced to 2nd degree, which carries a 2 to 20 year penalty instead of max life that a 1st degree does.
Link to reedus 23: charges & potential sentences. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Note the change below:
Holland and Kent are facing one count each of second-degree sodomy. In addition, Kent faces one count of sex abuse of a child less than 12 years old.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/11/brittney_woods_aunts_denied_bo.html

Ohhhh Andrew!! We need the original copies of those letters please kind sir! :D

I've always interpreted it as meaning "evidence against Jennifer, you, and Mendy concerning your abuse of ****" and possibly B. However, I just realized it's possible *** is someone who's yet to be charged rather than a victim.

Why is everyone leery of asking Andrew for copies? Is he a meanie or something?

Try this one on.
Named
1. Jennifer
2. Chessie
3. Mendy
4. Don
5. Wendy
6. Brittney
7. unnamed female
Leaves Unnamed
8. Derek
9. Paul
and then us 4.
10. Dustin
11. Cumbaa
12. Morgan
13. Brownlee
14. Scott

11 suspects + 1 more deceased + Brittney + Unnamed = 14.
Except us 4, can't be 5.
But perhaps this will help others think.
Studying that, Cumbaa may could go up with the youngest generation males.

I've always interpreted it as meaning "evidence against Jennifer, you, and Mendy concerning your abuse of ****" and possibly B. However, I just realized it's possible *** is someone who's yet to be charged rather than a victim.

I did, too. But now sensing the dreadful serious tone, I realize whoever is writing is not going to write down who the real bad guys are. IMO. It's not a freakout to those named, its to warn the unnamed of the evidence. stuff with all the girls. This would probably exclude the female you, Wendy. She crosses over.

So Wendy goes down to the bottom, us 4, and we can bump Cumbaa up and who else? Always the mystery man Scott.
I don't know Cumbaa's age but he could still fit youngest generation with his marrying in, when he married which makes him fits the profile of the youngest, fairly recent entry into the "family stuff".

I did, too. But now sensing the dreadful serious tone, I realize whoever is writing is not going to write down who the real bad guys are. IMO. It's not a freakout to those named, its to warn the unnamed of the evidence. stuff with all the girls. This would probably exclude the female you, Wendy. She crosses over.

Hmmm, the plot thickens. So all the arrested people are the sacrificial "lambs" in order to hide the bigwigs. I'm not big into conspiracies, but this is such a bizarre and unbelievable situation I won't rule anything out. Who knows how far it extends. I've read pedophiles have their own code words, so to speak, that enable them to identify each other. Words/phrases/ways of saying things that wouldn't be picked up by us regular people. Who knows what else is in that letter, in code or otherwise.

Hmmm, the plot thickens. So all the arrested people are the sacrificial "lambs" in order to hide the bigwigs. I'm not big into conspiracies, but this is such a bizarre and unbelievable situation I won't rule anything out. Who knows how far it extends. I've read pedophiles have their own code words, so to speak, that enable them to identify each other. Words/phrases/ways of saying things that wouldn't be picked up by us regular people. Who knows what else is in that letter, in code or otherwise.

Even the bigwigs are arrested. I'm just going through the checklist & seeing if anything will fit. I like math, can you tell? :)

I think we're seeing the names of all the not so serious crimes. Some that you can scratch your head and some you can try to put yourself into their shoes, but bottom line, I think we don't see the names of the demonist of the demons. Except Wendy. And she is only referred to as "you".
And if math is a good path to test a theory, I'm still one off, to solve us 4.
using this method, us 4 is 4 of these 5: Wendy, Scott, Dustin, Morgan and Brownlee
Review of the 5, who has the worst charges?
Basically, if this was the meeting of the master mind(s) why name themselves? (Except one polite reference to "you" as you're involved on both minor and major, so Wendy has risk in each branch of the family enterprise.)
I'd consider pulling Scott out for the Chessie love. That's worth something. And those 4 left are the who knows what happen and where is Brittney? Today. IMO. And two of those are talking, Dustin and Brownlee. Morgan and Wendy remaining. Morgan is the *big cheese* then? Interesting result. Anyone have Butch's handwriting sample?

Part two of Chessie's interview. I'll put the two halves together in one post in the media thread too.

(snipped by me gliving)

C: Yeah. They put walls up for these grieving families. First of all the police didn't want to take my report. He told me that he had found a girl, in a hotel doing dope with her friend, three days before I was reporting Brittney. And I told him, 'Well, why don't you go there and see if my daughter's in that hotel because at least she'd be alive! To this day I wanna call that cop and say, 'Have you found her yet?' Cos he was cocky, he didn't even want to take my report. The National Centre of missing children still have Brittney listed as voluntarily missing.

snipped by me.

Zwiebel, thanks again for transcribing this interview. When I read it the first time I saw so many nuggets for discussion especially this little part about the girls in the hotel three days before she reported Brittney missing. Which would be about the night she went missing. I love to know if the hotel was near Grand Bay. Why would a police officer say something so random to Chessie. Then again I guess the police deal with missing teens so often that their comments become rote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly